What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Where to begin lol I've just gotten The Crew because I've wanted to play it for ages. I also got Lost Sea which is surprisingly more fun than I expected. I'm still trying to finish Shadow of Mordor which I've been putting off because I've been streaming it and that takes energy I don't have right now. The same goes for GreedFall but at least that stream is no commentary. I need to finish Red Dead Redemption 2 but I can't seem to stay off online long enough but it's totally not my fault because the dailies take feckin' ages! Clicker Heroes basically works in the background with minimal effort which might make things a bit longer but eh, and I keep forgetting to check my farm in Stardew Valley, it's gonna take ages to complete at this rate. I need to finish Man of Medan but goddamn, I've already done like three playthroughs of it and I still need so much more for the platinum. Control hasn't even been started yet, it's still sitting there waiting to be played. I took a break from Vigor because I got tired of dying, not that I can get the plat anyway - I can't do the firing range challenges to save my life but I still want the shelter upgrade trophy (actually might hop on there for a little bit). Finally, I need to keep playing Warhammer but I'm just not in the mood.

I need help lmfao xD 

30 minutes ago, SadisticFiend said:

Spiderman Remastered, my first ever spiderman game ?

I got the platinum on the PS4 version. It’s a breezer. Should have it done within a few days if you’re playing casual.

As to what I’m currently working on, finally got my hands on Minecraft Dungeons, I’ve had the means to platinum this game for a while. Was looking through the list and they don’t seem that hard if I’ve got to be honest.

6 minutes ago, mrbossyman25 said:

I got the platinum on the PS4 version. It’s a breezer. Should have it done within a few days if you’re playing casual.

As to what I’m currently working on, finally got my hands on Minecraft Dungeons, I’ve had the means to platinum this game for a while. Was looking through the list and they don’t seem that hard if I’ve got to be honest.

I just had a quick look at the guide and it all seems easy enough, looking forward to the story.

Good luck with Minecraft Dungeons ?

• Like 1

Mercenary Kings and Trine 2: Complete Story.

Mercenary Kings is sitting at 75% completion. I think I'm at 81/113 of the speedrun missions complete and then it will be a bit of a grind for the parts to craft the 20 banners and 20 ornaments.

As for Trine 2, well I've nearly finished all levels while collecting all experience and treasure, so it will just be the hardcore playthrough on hard left.

Next up will be 100% finishing Mirror's Edge

I reckon ive got 15 nexomon to collect on Nexomon Extinction before i get the plat.

Whether i can get them on this day off i have today, is questionable. 

Also gonna slam some more Tales of Beseria because Velvet ???

Dont think ive ever been this invested in a female lead before. 

Edited by punkshepherd
Lizard People
  • Like 2