What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

On 8/18/2018 at 5:30 PM, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Assassin's Creed Revelations. Achieved 100% sync on all story missions (and side quests because I didn't realize they aren't required) as well as cleaning up the remaining main game trophies over the last couple of days. Now I'm left with the DLC trophies they threw in there in place of the multiplayer trophies. It looks easy aside from the two no death trophies, I have a feeling I'll need more than a few attempts at those after my efforts during Desmonds sequences in the main game. 

The DLC trophies suck, the whole game mode isn't very fun so it makes it that much more painful when you die. It's JUST hard enough to be doable, but you'll want to quit the whole time. took about 1-2 hours each for both no death trophies

• Like 1

Working on the plat for Kingdom Hearts Re Com (PS3) and it’s been a long process. Don’t know why they couldn’t have made difficulty trophies stack for the PS3 version.

On 8/19/2018 at 10:04 AM, Jamescush147 said:

Remember Me Hard Mode Run for the Plat. Only 3 chapters left to go. I hope to finish it off today. :popcorn:

Great game! I should try to plat this some time myself.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3) - I'm doing the DLC trophies, the last time I played the singleplayer was 2 years ago, I missed this game and now I know why many people hated on getting the 100% for each missions, some missions are really hard.

Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS3) - Doing the DLC, I'm going to boost the multiplayer trophies first since I already got a group of people.

Hitman Absolution - Just need to finish the game on Hard, I will do this one between AC Brotherhood and AC Revelations

Edit: Forgot to mention, I'm currently cleaning up my PS3 backlog, I still have some games to start and platinum, they are: Hitman: SA, Hitman Contract, Hitman Blood Money, Syberia 1 and 2 ( I'm not sure about this one), the XBlade game given for free in December.

Edited by maiathewinners

My games have been a mess, but I'm finally only the NG+ trophy away from Super Robot Wars X platinum. However it will take at least a week. It'll most certainly be my next one. After that, who knows. I'd like to finish 3 plats/100% before starting either Dragon Quest or Valkyria Chronicles, but that might be impossible.

Edited by mecharobot

Going for all unique Kingdom Hearts platinums before KH III drops at the end of January. May even go for the PS4 I.5 + II.5 remasters as well if I can! It means my trophy list will be very heavy on Kingdom Hearts but that's how I roll. Trying to put at least one other plat between each one though. I have a vagary about having two games of the same series as well as two remasters beside each other!

megadimension Neptunia VIIR (ps4)

it was a nice change of pace. kinda glad i finished that one platinum within minutes of checking the page for a new sale. should keep me busy for some time kinda feel bad for not getting demon's gaze 2 but i'm sure i'll end up getting it in the future.

Edited by kingdrake2

On 17/08/2018 at 0:50 PM, Soneto said:

L808ef6.png

Story mode while acquiring all missables/collectibles

Good luck. The friends one can stump some people. I enjoyed the game tho. 

I am currently working on Jurassic World Lego, Assassins Creed Origins and Borderlands 2..... feel a bit burnt out with borderlands. Great game. Just burnt out.