What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

lego city undercover (boss game) of this set

still have to do story levels but i'm sure it won't be as bad as the first time back then i didn't have much help to find everything. youtube didn't exist back then. won't be completed in a day it's a 40-60 hour game. knowing me it's likely going to be longer.

Edited by kingdrake2

Kingdom hearts set.

Still undecided if I will platinum them all, or just beat them all before KH3 comes out.

Think I'm also going to skip Chain of Memories, as the card system looks odd to me and a friend told me the story is pretty much a standalone story.

Working on KH2 right now, though I'm sad that I have no more Gummi ship trophies left, as I enjoy the gummi ship stuff so much in these games.

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎26 at 1:07 PM, Djaspoo said:

Almost done with Dante's Inferno: Trials of St. Lucia. Got all trophies apart for It's in the Trial for which I'm missing the Co-op trials (got a session lined-up for Saturday am).

Also got a good deal of the GTA V online stuff done but I need to get some more game time in... actually concentrating on the PS3 stuff more.

I'm done with the Trials! Moved on to the Online trophies of The Last of Us (core game and DLCs) on PS3.

Assassin's Creed Revelations. Finished the story last week, that was over way sooner than I expected. Finished Desmond's story too while having flashbacks of The Talos Principle. The last two days have been spent gathering the collectables and completing the Mediterranean defence game, as well as levelling my assassins up to 15 and managed to pop a few random trophies too. Still got some missions to replay and side missions for 100% sync, as well as the Lost Archive to start. 

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:58 AM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Trying to platinum Friday the 13th

Not rushing it. Need a couple more kills for the PHD trophy (which i'll do today I'm sure) then just play matches which i'll do over-time.

Son, 'over-time' could take months, maybe years, especially for Jason... So I reckon you in a heap o' trouble.

Currently playing Middle-Earth: Shadow of War on PS4 and Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time on PS3. I enjoy them both, but I started them at a bad time, I don't really want to play them...I tend to start them, do a little bit and put the controller down. I think I'm just ready for Spider-Man...it's what I really want to play right now.

Also playing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on PS4 purely in co-op with a friend...so only playing it when we both have time. Just need to get to Level 50 to get the Plat and 100% (currently 44). 

Assassin's Creed Revelations. Achieved 100% sync on all story missions (and side quests because I didn't realize they aren't required) as well as cleaning up the remaining main game trophies over the last couple of days. Now I'm left with the DLC trophies they threw in there in place of the multiplayer trophies. It looks easy aside from the two no death trophies, I have a feeling I'll need more than a few attempts at those after my efforts during Desmonds sequences in the main game.