What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

On 11/7/2018 at 10:02 AM, Elvick_ said:

And I'm going to get back into Moss, which will be a bummer since i have to follow a video guide for the stupid sparkle things. :( This is not how to do collectables in a VR game, devs.

Managed quite easily to find all collectibles without any guide, so you shouldnt have too much problem or spend too much time on it. It is alot better than using a guide, both because its more rewarding, and you dont need to take your headset off and put yourself out of the immersion all the time. Also there is an overview where you can see which chapter you possibly missed some, and you can just grab it in chapter select.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 2:14 AM, kingdrake2 said:

word search by POWGI (ps4). this was a really bad choice. leaves me bored at times.

at least on the next trophy i'll have a dog related level up coming ran out of time tonight think i have about 15 sets of puzzles which i estimate to be done by the time friday rolls around.

Much prefer the Sudoku version. Much funner, and makes ya think...also less puzzles to do and can check every move lol

• Like 1

Went back to Shadow of War. I started it back in July, played it for about 3 weeks and put it down...trying to stick with it now. 

I don't know what it is, I just don't like this one as much as I did Shadow of Mordor. I loved Mordor, it was such a massive sleeper hit for me...and while War has a lot of improvements, and I still think the Nemesis System is brilliant, I'm just not as engaged. The game feels mostly like work than fun, and I think that's the biggest detractor for me. I don't dislike the game, I just feel like I don't really care about what I'm playing.

Edited by Viper

finishing up Zero Time Dilemma (vita). this one should be done within 3 days. enjoying the story alot and it got me hooked today despite it starting out slow.

this should pave the way for some fresh games this week.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

next one is Tacoma

Taking a day off for today. i need to extend what i can for extra time so i can at least make my 3rd game something out of the friday sale i'm just finishing them too quick. maybe i'll play later tonight unsure.

Edited by kingdrake2

Detroit: Become Human. Accidently popped :gold: - Survivors last week so that's a bonus, I'm still unsure of what caused it to pop as one of the characters listed in the guide definitely died but I'm not complaining. So after my bad playthrough last night I'm left with just the remaining magazines to collect for the platinum, I think I still have 13 or 14 but I'll need to play around with the game and choices in chapter select to get them. 

Still playing No Man's Sky on the side too. So far I've amassed around 10 million units in an effort to raise enough money for an exotic ship, and I'm mostly fluent in Gek :lol: 

[Vita] Men's Room Mayhem, one trophy remains for years... figured I'd try to get 100% after all this time. And while I knocked out 12ish missions toward the last trophy, the last three have been such a pain in the ass. It took me probably 4 hours just to do one of them. Now I have two left, which I can't stack since they're the same. It's for 18 washed hands bonuses in one wave. Then I have to do it again for 20. It feels impossible. It's so infuriating.

If the waves weren't random, in terms of which kind of guy you'd get waltzing in then it wouldn't be so tedious. But sometimes you just get fucked over through random chance and I don't know if I have it in me to keep trying. We'll see. I'm so close... and it's a gold trophy so that's at least nice.

[PS4] SoulCalibur VI, it's getting on my nerves how the AI is so cheap in the story mode for the player character. But we'll see how things go, I definitely need better weapons. The only 3 slotted one I have is for the evil affiliation. I'm good damn it. :( Wish you could buy better weapons. The best available to buy in towns all suck.