What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

I'm playing Until Dawn. Ran through the game blind first and ended up with a mealsey five trophies, I'll try and save everyone on my next playthrough, followed by killing everyone as well as cleaning up collectables along the way. Also still playing No Man's Sky, I've decided I want an S class explorer (don't like the exotics design) so I'm still saving for one of those as well as trying to find 100% of the fauna on every planet I visit.  

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

Currently taking a break from Read Dead Online with the game HITMAN. But I will most likely continue Read Dead Online as soon as they fixed this joke of an economy. 

I have already finished the starting trophy set and am now working on the Paris map. I should get this done within the week.

But at the moment I am really enjoying the game HITMAN :D

Edited by SirEricLPer

Spyro 2. I have 3 orbs left :( the Magma cone one where you face off against Hunter (fuck you, Hunter!) and two orbs for the speedways. I have 10,005 gems now :/ Overall, I feel I can definitely do Spyro 1's speedways now, since Spyro 2's weren't too bad. 

Persona 5 - I just need to create Satanael & defeat the twins & I'm all done, waiting until the next game in my list is ready to platinum though so I can keep the series together in my list.

Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight - Only picked thus up on Tuesday when it came up but predictably I suck at it as it's a rhythm game & I've never been good st them. Gonna be a while before I'm good enough to finish this.

Just Cause 4 - Also only came out thus week, motion blur aside, I'm having a blast with this & not even trying to get trophies, just earning them as the pop randomly.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - I did have this 100% complete again but more trophies have appeared in my list for DLC that hadn't even been officially revealed yet so waiting for it to go live.

1979 revolution: black friday

should have this done by today i took a day off yesterday from gaming so i didn't get much done, i gotta keep going from unobtainable trophy's still plenty of games to work with (found out my hitman absolution plat is unobtainable due to missing 2 online trophy's).

Edited by kingdrake2

Just started up Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath tonight.  It's been on my PS3 for a good few years now, and despite my being an Oddworld fan, it's taken me until now to give it a shot.

It seems like good fun so far though - definitely a completely different experience from the Oddworld games of the PS1 era!

• Like 1

fallout 4. just doing some research on "benevolent leader" trophy so i know when to go take care of that one. learning the build i need to make to do some of everything etc.

it's going to keep me busy for the next few weeks (trying to avoid playing the games i buy in december until christmas) so i have something to look forward to.

Edited by kingdrake2

100% of the single player in Red Dead Redemption. Pretty boring but I’ve got most of the grindy stuff out of the way.

Also slowly trying to chip away at the BF4 DLC trophies. I got premium in the sale but just end up getting kicked out of the few DLC maps/modes I see open because it’s usually people playing with friends, and it’s not the most popular thing to boost.

PS Vita

Chipping away at the multiplayer trophies in Freedom Wars think i am about 6 missions off the trophy.

Along with grinding out the way to chapter 4 for the accessory trophy online.

PS3

Medal of Honor (2010) should be done soon just Tier 1 left

PS Vita

Edo Blossoms i have left at 87% ready to pop after Medal of Honor is done

PS Vita

Zero Time Dilemma just started it couple days ago to force me to play it been in my backlog for a while and i really like it saving for no 103 

PS4

Nights of Azure on chapter 6 love the story and the jiggle ;) looking forward to finishing it the grind is quite real but at least its a fun game to grind. 

I have decided to go back to playing multiple games again as playing one at the time is just damn frustrating and i get bored easy. Also i am annoyed at myself i did not start Freedom Wars earlier as its a fantastic Monster Hunter style game on Vita. Online community is thankfully still very active. 

I'm currently working on Far Cry 5 DLC, got all the gold medals for the Zombies DLC last night so now just need to grind out the 5000 zombie kills and then on to the Infamous NG+ play through. I've done a bit of reading and found that Infamous difficulty is super difficult and frustrating so I'll be cheesing it with the weapons from the Mars DLC as those weapons seem to make the play through bearable.

Other than that I've been playing Subnautica. The games a technical mess and shouldn't have been released however I absolutely adore this game and have been waiting a long time for it to come to PS4. I originally wanted to take my time with it but with the save corrupting issues people have been having I'm debating whether to risk it and go slow to enjoy the game or just rushing the trophies to get 100% then waiting for it to be patched and fixed to pick it up again and enjoy it risk free.

Also SOMA, wanted to play it for ages but never got round to it so I was chuffed when it went free on PS Plus. Only played the first bit so far and I'm loving it, very tense. Checked a guide for any missable trophies and there is one but it's apparently hard to miss so I'm just going to enjoy the game for what it is but I'll keep an eye out for that one missable.

33 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

PS Vita

Chipping away at the multiplayer trophies in Freedom Wars think i am about 6 missions off the trophy.

Along with grinding out the way to chapter 4 for the accessory trophy online.

PS3

Medal of Honor (2010) should be done soon just Tier 1 left

PS Vita

Edo Blossoms i have left at 87% ready to pop after Medal of Honor is done

PS Vita

Zero Time Dilemma just started it couple days ago to force me to play it been in my backlog for a while and i really like it saving for no 103 

PS4

Nights of Azure on chapter 6 love the story and the jiggle ;) looking forward to finishing it the grind is quite real but at least its a fun game to grind. 

I have decided to go back to playing multiple games again as playing one at the time is just damn frustrating and i get bored easy. Also i am annoyed at myself i did not start Freedom Wars earlier as its a fantastic Monster Hunter style game on Vita. Online community is thankfully still very active. 

How were the MP trophies on Medal of Honor? I've still got that one in the backlog :/

17 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

How were the MP trophies on Medal of Honor? I've still got that one in the backlog :/

The trophies themselves for the the most of it are pretty easy as its mainly just playing 2 hours of each game mode. The only troublesome one i found was the one for using each Scorechain  at least once you need to get i think its 600 points to get all the scorechains unlocked for "Fire Controller" trophy 

Level 1 - Mortar Strike (50 Points) 
Level 2 - Rocket Attack (100 Points) 
Level 3 - Missile Attack (175 Points) 
Level 4 - Artillery Strike (250 Points) 
Level 5 - Strafing Run (350 Points) 
Level 6 - Air Strike (450 Points) 
Level 7 - Cruise Missile (600 Points) 

Once this trophy was out of the way most of them are pretty simple. 

One is just to shoot 1000 bullets just keep emptying your magazine in a corner of the map then go die and repeat till you know you shot 1000 and once the match ends you will get the trophy other than that its pretty simple. 

Note though if you are playing on European servers and you are in Europe might have some trouble connecting best to add friends and join on them if they connect to a match which is what i did to do these trophies as sometimes server disconnections happen and can take a long time to rejoin because EA messed up the Euro servers. If you are in North America you should have no issue with this as they are fine from what i have read. 

Hope that helps 

any more info refer to this guide by yewjhin @yewjhin86

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/medal-of-honor/72953-medal-honor-road-map-trophy-guide.html

Edited by DarkSoleride