PS+ October 2017

Platinum_Vice

1 minute ago, NathanielJohn said:

Trophy breakdown, courtesy of PSNTrophyWiki:

Game   Platform   Trophies (B/S/G/P)      DLC       Time (hrs)      Plays      Difficulty      Guides
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes   PS4   15 (13/1/1) 0     14 - 15     3 - 4      medium      psnp, ps3t
Amnesia Collection   PS4   22 (6/7/8/plat) 0     15     ?      easy  
Monster Jam: Battlegrounds   PS3   31 (22/0/8/plat) 0     4 - 6     1      very easy      ps3t
Hustle Kings   PS3   13 (9/3/1) 3     15 - 50     1      medium      psnp, ps3t
Hue   PS4/Vita   12 (9/2/1) 0     7     1      very easy      psnp, ps3t
Sky Force Anniversary   PS4/Vita   14 (11/2/1) 0     8 - 15     1      medium      ps3t

The MGS game that's being offered on PS+ is Phantom Pain and not Ground Zeroes, so the data is inaccurate

32 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Jesus Christ this is the third time in a row they're offering "That's You" as a new game...

I believe that was the idea since launch to promote the PlayLink technology. I think it's supposed to end at some point but I can't remember when! (thought it was Oct but obviously not)

Edited by g-bake_1986

So they are definitely stepping up the PS4 offerings the last few months heading towards Christmas and the next big console-buying season. We'll see if they keep it up.

Hue looks ok but they really seem to be making the PS3 and Vita offerings as inconsequential as they can.

17 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain   PS4   43 (27/13/2/plat) 0     ?     ?      hard    

Not even hard. I did a blind run. When I reached the end, I began to hunt the remaining trophies which required to replay a lot of those "hard" missions, and when I watched some videos as guide I felt so stupid, the solutions were terribly easy.

Edited by Katt

Fantastic month for PS4 players that doesn't have those games. I have both of those plats and they are very fun to get and great games. 

Even if you don't aim for completion play then, you can always help a fellow hunter to achieve a new ultra platinum xD

As for me I'll be busy with evil within 2 so it's all good, give me Akumu/Kurayami hybrid damn it :P

Took em long enough to offer MGS5 Phantom Pain. Now I don't need to get a disc for the game. Been waiting since Ground Zeroes.

They accidentally leaked the PS3/Vita October List as September.  Then crossed it out in a few hours. You can see the edit from Last Month

Totally expected it.

Amnesia Collection, awesome. Did not play any of them before. 

Monster Jam Battlegrounds: Looking forward to that one as a easy platinum.

7 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

"IMO: Probably one of the best PS+ months I've ever seen."

I could be crazy, but I feel like I'm hearing more and more people say that every month instead of the residential shit heads that buy every game hate on the offerings.

Agreed. Odd that it's not the opposite considering the price hike.

Maybe the recent AAA offerings for the past 3-4 months are more in line with their expectations.

Maybe it's just that the whingers finally followed through on their threats to stop renewing their memberships and have stopped whining as it no one cared.

/s