Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Borderlands + four DLC packs (Original PS3 version) - 100%

Lf4db9b.png

Zombie Island of Dr. Ned - Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot - The Secret Armory of General Knoxx - Claptrap's New Robot Revolution

1L0e571e.png

54L637429.png61L67a44e.png70Lf0b5a6.png81Lf85745.png

I'm not a big fan of Gearbox, but I want to pay them a rare compliment here; I genuinely love how they colour-coded the DLC Trophies compared to the base game (topmost tile is the Platinum Trophy). From left to right (in order of release), it's orange for Ned, yellow for Moxxi, red for Knoxx, and blue for Claptrap.

I do think it's a shame that they changed course halfway through, with the tiles for the Knoxx and Claptrap Trophies suddenly being able to use white alongside black and their respective designated colour. Makes things look ever so slightly less coherent - and I think the black+designated colour approach has more artistic merit - but I still wanted to call attention to the effort and applaud the developers for it.

As for the DLC packs themselves, mixed feelings; Ned is really good and Knoxx is bloody excellent, while Claptrap is ruined by absolutely awful grinds for a number of its Trophies. And Moxxi's Underdome Riot is quite possibly the worst DLC I have ever played, it is a brainless arena mode with very little effort put in.

But having now finished all 81 Trophies and having let the frustration eb away, I'm proud of this little line up.

Edited by Golem25
  • Like 2

L5ed323.png

My latest 100% is A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV

I planned a 100% trophies speedrun for it, and managed to reduce the former fastest time by 1 hour and 13 minutes :D

I am now the current fastest achievers time on the site :)

I recorded the whole playthrough, so I'll soon upload my road to 100%!

It won't be a guide this time, because there already is one on the site, but I will include tips for whoever wants to give it a try and beat my time ;)

• Like 1

Battlefield 4 for PS4. I started this game over 6 years ago whenever it first came out and burnt through all of the SP trophies very quickly and then I put it on the back burner. About three weeks ago I downloaded all the DLCs and made a boosting group to help as many people finish it as I could. I just finished it last night and the group is still going strong. Thank you to all of you that helped. This games DLC trophies are not incredibly difficult, just very time consuming. Three of the five DLC packs have a trophy for getting all the assignments done and unfortunately for those three, there is a assignment which requires you to play 10 hours on that specific dlc. Almost everything else can be done in 4 hours max if you're already level 25, but you will need at least 30 additional hours for the DLC trophies.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

L722019.png

Other than the awful train needing to be in a tediously specific spot, this was great... also excluding a glitch where dialog stopped playing which just ruins the whole thing. Luckily I managed to fix it, either by reinstalling or restarting my PS4 or both. I forgot to restart before reinstalling it lol~

I'm glad I followed a guide, this game was done well enough that it wasn't ruined by doing that at all. I think just roaming around myself would've been a nightmare and I never would have completed it otherwise. Not so much the investigations themselves, those were pretty straight forward, but finding some of the various side things and making your way from one scene to another would've gotten annoying for me. Since if I were to play naturally it would be me roaming all around not sure which way to go for progress and which to go for exploration. I always want to check everything so it usually stops me from progressing. *shrug* I'm weird.

Great music, beautiful visuals. I don't know what the difference is between this and Everybody's Gone to Rapture, but this one works visually for me while the other didn't. My only theory is the density of trees and nature vs a town. Not that Rapture looks bad, but it just was all so sterile to me. Technically good, but visually boring. This though, some of those vistas are what you'd expect to find on postcards and paintings. So pretty.

edit: oh yeah, high praise at the ability to walk over rocks and stuff. Made exploration fun.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Elvick_ said:

L722019.png

Your character actually runs in this game. The setting was interesting, this looked like it took place back in the 1960s/1970s. Rather secluded location because you’re sort of out there in the wilderness. 

Good walking simulator that I enjoyed, and I’m usually not a guy that likes the genre that much.

• 2 weeks later...

L9ae048.png

The developers of these games don't seem to put enough into making sure the 3-star isn't annoying as shit on console... unlike PC they let you have hotkeys for the special moves, but since you're moving a cursor with an analog stick it's a pain in the ass to click anything [and easy to misclick a building and upgrade it which in a lot of the harder ones will fuck you and you'll lose]. But I finally did it, never playing another game like this on console. lol

• Like 2

My 100% (Non-Plat) completed for October 2020:

kTmePmd.png
Never Alone + Foxtales DLC (PS4)

I had played the PS3 version in Sept 2019,
thought I would give the PS4 version a go

lZK7Msg.png

The Dreamlands: Aisling's Quest

A very quick, enjoyable and easy game

Edited by CalicoReidso
centered
  • Like 1

L21b876.png

Capture8265d70382ed6650.jpg

While I didn't find a great deal of enjoyment in these add-ons (the new characters feel pretty limiting after playing as Talion for so long), Baranor's campaign, at least, adds some interesting new wrinkles to Middle-earth's worn out gameplay loop.

It's something of a Rogue-lite: unlike the other immortal protagonists, Baranor is just a regular ol' human, therefore some progress is lost when he dies. He also has to rely heavily on gadgets and hired mercenary bodyguards to survive skirmishes—it's a markedly different experience compared to the other content. Orcs were actually threatening, so I felt compelled to play less recklessly than usual. Having friendly human NPCs incorporated into the Nemesis System seemed strange at first, but was a welcome change of pace as well.

I'm eager to see how Monolith experiments with Nemesis in future games. There's clearly more that can be accomplished with it.

• Like 1

L39e2fc.png

The "Frenemies Pack" was on sale, so why not? Hadn't touched this game for 5 years, and I expected jumping back in to clean up the DLC trophies would be awkward, but I guess some of my skill was retained, because it ended up being a cinch. It only took a half-hour to accomplish a few miscellaneous tasks with the added character skins for full completion.

• Like 1

Lace44b.png

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight

Don't be fooled by the cutesy art style, because this is a surprisingly hardcore Metroidvania! Your warrior nun protagonist is on a suicidal quest to purify the cursed land, by slapping demons with a giant maple leaf (really), and she's incredibly fragile above normal difficulty, so every movement and attack should be deliberate. The trial and error nature of this game was very off-putting to me early on, but I eventually adjusted, and had a pretty good time in the long run.

In order to earn the "Don't even try this" trophy for finishing the game on Insane mode, you basically have to defeat the bosses without getting hit, which isn't for the faint of heart (watch me do it here, if you like!). Relying on the bow to stay out of harm's way whenever possible is paramount, and making proper use of the powerful items you're rewarded with by no-hit killing bosses is practically necessary for survival in the late game.

Apparently, this is actually the 4th Momodora title, serving as a prequel to the others. Unfortunately, most of them never came to mainstream platforms, which is too bad, since it seems like a decent series. Their newest game, Minoria, is supposed to be a spiritual sequel to Momodora, and it looks good. Might pick it up someday!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...