Idea Factory Holiday Sale (NA)

Katt

Just now, MrUnknown625 said:

Yeah, still a long sale though, over a month. Also looks like odin sphere is on there

yeah, I put the ALL DEALS link since there is no IF listed sale.

you could see another deals, though Odin Sphere is from ATLUS.

I did a quick search and I only saw Vita games, if more games are added later, I'll update the OP.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MAUSZX said:

Don't buy Amnesia, such a bad boring game, even in the Graphic novel genre is unbearable to play.

I guess most people have this game already since it was free on PS Plus.

6 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Now this singlehandedly destroyed EU sales :/

As usual. Such is the cursed cross of not living in US.

27 minutes ago, MAUSZX said:

Don't buy Amnesia, such a bad boring game, even in the Graphic novel genre is unbearable to play.

my ptsd is flaring right now

I am the only one that worries, when they call this the holiday sale and it runs to Jan 9, that this might be all we get for the month?

I mean, Sony totally screwed the pooch on the NA Black Friday sale (perfect weekend of the year for a Flash, and not only didn't we get one, but they didn't bother with a Nov Flash at all)

25 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I am the only one that worries, when they call this the holiday sale and it runs to Jan 9, that this might be all we get for the month?

I mean, Sony totally screwed the pooch on the NA Black Friday sale (perfect weekend of the year for a Flash, and not only didn't we get one, but they didn't bother with a Nov Flash at all)

I'm not worried since it's "Idea Factory's Holiday Sale". Not Sony, it's all IF stuff

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

that this might be all we get for the month?

Sometimes there are no sales for weeks. Sometimes, Sony throws everything on sale. But this time it's an IF sale, maybe we will get a full holiday sale later this month before christmas. Do you think Sony will ever forget their precious PS4? oh my, no. Right now it's all about PS4 though I still buy games on PS3 and Vita, supporting devs until the very end.

19 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

You, sir, have the boorish manners of a Yalie!

Anyway, I might pick up something. A couple of those prices are suspect (there's no way that Sega Hard Girls wasn't a helluva lot cheaper than $15.99 when I got it), but I've been craving playing some of the Neptunia remixes on Vita for a while.

Edited by starcrunch061