What Do You Consider to Be the Best First Trophy Ever?

LuccaLove26

So, my boyfriend and I were talking and he brought up how he doesn't like his first ever trophy and I brought up mine, which is (First Kills Are Special) from Resident Evil. He thinks there are other trophies out there that are better as the first trophy ever earned, I disagree, because....well I mean what can be better then, (First Kills Are Special)?

I'm sure there are other great ones and ones you think are the best for a first trophy ever popped, so let me know!

AND GO! ?

• Like 3

11Ld26088.png

Super Meat Boy

Wood Boy

Beat the Forest Light World without dying

Shows you're not fucking around...

But all in all I think the first trophy you earn should be in a game you really enjoy.

My first trophy was this...

2L8cefd2.png

Red Dead Redemption

That Government Boy

Basically you finish the first story mission in the game where John Marston goes up to Fort Mercer and gets shot by one of his old comrades. Awesome way to start what I think was the best open world game of the past generation by Rockstar. I can't think of any other game that compares to Red Dead apart from the upcoming sequel.

I don't know about the best, but my first trophy was incredibly fitting. (my actual first, not first as tracked by this site)

Back in the Fight

2L1b1a76.png

Start the Single Player Campaign on any difficulty.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

It's nothing hard, nothing special, and probably one of the simplest things you could ever do in a game.

However, the name is the important bit since at the time I hadn't been able to play games seriously for a while, and I had enough to finally buy a ps3.

• Like 1

My first trophy is GTA 4 I think Off the Boat doesn't really bother me any although I kind of wish my first platinum was Okami instead of Jurassic the Hunted but Okami wasn't even announced yet for PS3 back then. There are a few other platinums I probably would've earned in a different order than I did as well.
And as for the Off the Boat trophy I don't think that is really a bad name for a first trophy either

I've never really thought about it. I'm quite happy with mine though: "Loyal Soldier" from Samurai Warriors 4. It was my first platinum too, which took 185hrs spread across 10 months and 3/5 of it's trophies are the rarest I've unlocked to date. I never knew when I started playing that game that it would turn into an obsession. I was drawn to it due to long-term fascination with the warlord Oda Nobunaga and was so excited to come across a game with him in it! It also made me realise there is a lot of media surrounding the sengoku period whereas I had only read about it in history books so really it just made me even more obsessed than I already was. ?

On my original account (that I had Sony close due to a hacking incident) my first trophy would have been "Instrument of Fate" in Final Fantasy XIII. Coincidentally it was not just my first PS3 title but also my favourite from the generation. ^_^

Edited by Vrisnem

According to PSNP, "The Downward Spiral" from Undead Nightmare was my first, which sounds kinda fitting really, given that I got sucked into the trophy hunt, then fell completely out of it with apathy and regret.

According to PSNP when timestamps are taken into account, "Lead On, M-Dubs" for completing the tutorial in Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions is my first trophy, which also is kinda fitting given my affinity for Spider-Man, and that it's for beating a tutorial.

According to me, the first trophy I would have personally earned on my PlayStation (my account contains trophies without stamps from a friend's console I played on before getting my own) would almost certainly been "Off the Boat" in GTA IV, which also would be fitting really. 

Long story short, I have a few potential "firsts" and I'd be happy with any of them.

• Like 1

My first trophy was Uncharted: Drake's Fortune's most common one:

FIRST TREASURE

-Find One Treasure

2Ldc799c.png

The name has quite a meaning hahaha: "First Treasure". Actually, it is not my actual first trophy because I had a few with missing timestamps, however I had played this game in 2007~2008 when I was just a kiddo and got the 1000 "medal points" inside the game before even updating it for trophies, so it was my moral first trophy. Really enjoyed the first Uncharted game, I have plans to make it also my 100th platinum replaying it on the ps4 in some months/years. 

• Like 2

First Kills Are Special? Wow, that's a really cool first trophy to start a legacy with. Congrats to that @LuccaLove26   ;) . I would've picked a similar first trophy, if I had planned my milestones from the get-go. One that comes to mind now would be "The First Step Towards Victory" from Samurai Warriors 4 Empires. But any trophy that represents the beginning of something would do.

Oh hey, there's quite a few cool ones in here!

I like yours though, "First Kills Are Special" is a pretty awesome first trophy!

And I really like "Newcomer", "The Downward Spiral", "First One's Free", "First Treasure" and "Hello World" from this thread, they're all very fitting!

Mine was from Yooka-Laylee:

2Lb69727.png

Turning a Pagie

It's also kind of fitting, since I'm turning a new page in life by starting my journey as a trophy hunter (okay, I'm stretching this excuse....). But also Yooka Laylee is one of my favourite games I've ever played and I don't care what anyone else says about it, so I'm happy to have it as my first trophy (and first plat) so it'll always be there on my profile no matter how many games I play in the future!

• Like 2

I'm actually pretty okay with my first trophy.  Although, if I had to be honest, I have another PSN account which was my first.  I didn't use it because I forgot I had it when I made this one.  The first one on that one was Catherine clearing stage 1.  It's the reason I bought a PS3.

This one, I think came from when I got my second PS3 after selling the first one.  It's the first trophy you can get in GTA V after repoing the car with Lamar.