99002.jpg

Hayate no Gotoku!! Episode 8

e3be99175d7a0126367331e6c04003e315595080

Cinderella Girls Gekijou: Climax Season Episode 9-10

99901.jpg

Strike Witches: 501 Butai Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 9

100453.jpg

• Like 3

I haven't had a chance to watch as much lately, so have just been keeping up with the weekly episodes of Shield Hero and started re watching Blend S since my gf hadn't seen that one before and was interested.

I'm honestly so behind on all my anime but so little time to balance trophies and all the shows I want to watch along with normal life.

17 hours ago, Revvie said:

Also what is the medicine for diabetes?

There's 4 types of medicine for diabetes(don't know if they have a english name) Type 1(which I have) don't know what types of medicine Type 2 takes. If it's Type 3 then a Anime/show with a lot of blood or ugly things?

On 7.6.2019 at 1:06 AM, Leon Castle said:

If it's Type 3 then a Anime/show with a lot of blood or ugly things?

Yes, I also watched Wataten (lovely btw) and afterwards binged this:

93135l.jpg

It seemed to do the trick and now I'm ready for another anime about girls having tea parties.

About Baki, I have watched the past seasons and I generally do like the franchise, but it's just kind of over-the-top and bizarre in a way that makes it both highly entertaining but also often not entirely satisfying plotwise. I kind of wish the show would make more sense, but I'm still hyped as ever to see the tournament in next season (if it gets made). Baki himself seems to be more interested in dating than fighting this season.

• Like 2

Hayate no Gotoku!! Episode 9-10

e3be99175d7a0126367331e6c04003e315595080

Godzilla 3: Hoshi wo Kuu Mono (Finished)

93690.jpg

The 3rd and final Godzilla anime movie, having watched the live-action 2rd Godzilla movie the day before. I liked the live-action 2rd Godzilla movie more as the fight between Godzilla and King Ghidorah was a fight in the live-action and the anime it was no fight just three golden vamprie snakes trying to suck Godzilla to death and I liked King Ghidorah better as a three headed dragon. In the end I enjoryed but not as much as the live-action movie.

Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3-5

99889.jpg

Circlet Princess Episode 1-3

97712.jpg

Senryuu Shoujo Episode 10

98216.jpg

Choukadou Girl ⅙ Episode 10

99084.jpg

Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 9

100450.jpg

• Like 2

Circlet Princess Episode 7-12 (Finished)

97712.jpg

People's lives have changed because of VR and AR, and an competitive sport has born from these technologies called CB (Circlet Bout). CB can be competed between two schools and became an e-sport that decides the wealth of the schools. It also became the real ability of the school, which depends on not just the students' academic skills, but also on the data based on the sport ability, art, skills, etc.

Strike Witches: 501 Butai Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 10

100453.jpg

Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 10

99458.jpg

Joshikausei Episode 10

98376.jpg

Isekai Quartet Episode 8

99667.jpg

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Episode 10

99002.jpg

Fairy Gone Episode 5-10

100460.jpg

Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 11

100510.jpg

• Like 2

100633.jpg

Attack on Titan: Season 3 part 2
                           Episode 8

AnchoredRemarkableAchillestang-max-1mb.g

** omgomg!! It all make sense now on why the smiley face titan always after Eren...
Wow.. I can't wait to see the next episode.. (Next Monday on 24th)

• Like 3

After my longest rest ever from anime, I'm finally back into the medium. It's been like what? Almost half a year without watching any series in particular? Yeah, it happens some times. However, this is just a short post to commemorate my return to anime watching and to comment about a great series I finished 2 days ago. :)

Made in Abyss - (2017) - 13 Episodes

made_in_abyss_movie_2_hourou_suru_tasoga

Cute characters on a rather crude, adventure-filled story. Made in Abyss tells the story of Riko, a young girl in the search of her mother, and Reg, a robot boy that Riko finds on the very first episode who happens to have no recollection of his past. Together, they must journey into the mysterious and dangerous "Abyss" in order for Riko to discover the truth about her mother. The premise is interesting enough and the adventure that soon follows proved to be quite engaging, especially because you wouldn't expect a young girl to wander in such a dangerous place. Even though Reg is with her and provides with a reasonable amount of protection, you can certainly feel that any wrong decision during their spelunking could most certainly lead to a most gruesome death. One of the things that I liked the most about this anime, besides its premise and setting, was its sound production. Really beautiful soundtrack, maybe not enough to be a tearjerker but it punctuates each moment perfectly and fits seamlessly with the adventure.

Overall, a great anime that I would really recommend. If you're put off by the somewhat cute character designs, be prepared, because deep bottom lies a surprisingly mature story that I wouldn't have otherwise expected.  Really, really looking forward to a second season since it ended, not exactly in a cliffhanger, but the exploration certainly didn't reach its conclusion.

Favorite character?

Spoiler

303689.jpg

Well, I liked Nanachi very much I must admit. Can't go wrong with a fluffy-like character that ultimately ends up saving Riko. Smart, slightly cynical, cute and with a backstory that was very dark too. The whole thing with Mitty near the end made me all teary-eyed. T_T

Jvh0ItXPYYK75bpKQ2xtaJ3ZuzoF1Tg84rR8Rwyz

e1c91e4731d1721363dd9889b6999122.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11456619

s7rK7dSXlrkdVKccjtGe-dCIoDA_qp0cH8Dwfoar

43LjJAq.gif

<3

Next anime will be Darling in the Franxx, let's see how this one pans out. I also have a serious urge to revisit One Punch-Man in order to catch onto the second season.

• Like 4