Guide of the Year Awards 2017 - Results

BlindMango

Aaaaha! To win, you have to be a first guide writer :awesome: 

RIP, I'm out of luck :/

Oh well, I forgot to mention something.

Thank you, guide team, for actually choosing 2! Japanese games!

This shows that Japanese games are worth playing and making guides for them! May this show all potential guide writers that AAA games don't always have to be the ones that always win!

(Even though they are localized Japanese games :awesome:)

• Like 2

this is fucking bullshit as much as i love nis america just why danganronpa should'int be one of first three hyper dimension neptunia games they made before the franchise is now with idea factory and compile heart who are two company's that made the franchise and it has 14 games (4 main games 4 main game remakes and 8 spinoffs) hyper dimension neptunia even had a anime and manga's and merchandise and i do love idea factory and compile heart a lot more and as for persona 5 just why

39 minutes ago, NEPFANB said:

this is fucking bullshit as much as i love nis america just why danganronpa should'int be one of first three hyper dimension neptunia games they made before the franchise is now with idea factory and compile heart who are two company's that made the franchise and it has 14 games (4 main games 4 main game remakes and 8 spinoffs) hyper dimension neptunia even had a anime and manga's and merchandise and i do love idea factory and compile heart a lot more and as for persona 5 just why

It’s not the game that won, it’s the quality and detail of the guide that won :P 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NEPFANB said:

Like Mango said, this is for the guides. In case you want to know more what this is about, take a look at this thread.

On 1/30/2018 at 2:41 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

You're welcome :D . It's a pleasant surprise to be thanked for that, it's pretty uncommon.

Now I feel bad... hmm... I don't thank the guide team enough... especially for my 50k word guide last year... You're loved and appreciated Dragon!! (And other guide team members)

• Like 3