Gold Crown Count and Playtime

hr_kriese

18 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I would trade them all for Kushala lol

I slayed this asshole like 25 times without a gold crown. You maybe got the infos of the investigation the crown dropped in?

It was a tempered investigation in the ancient forest, 2 player 5 cart 30 minute limit.

Edited by Happy

17 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Just 1 gold giant so far around 75 hours in for those that got quite a few are you mixing it up between optional and investigating and going for solo monsters or multiple monster hunts?

-HR investigations and Tempered Investigations have the biggest variance of sizes so everyone is doing those for crowns, as the gold crowns either have a very minimal chance of spawning or no chance in other quests.

-Usually the Story and Optional missions have fixed sizes for monsters so it's useless to do them.

-As far as singular or multi hunts it's up to you. Some people have luck doing multi some have better luck doing solo.

Edited by nazareth357

Speaking of I just got my King crown for Paolumu which puts me at...

8 Mini

5 King

and 2 completed monsters (Jagras and Paolumu)

@fisty123

I got the Paolumu King from from the same tempered quest that I got my Mini like a week ago and never finished. So Tempered definitely seem the way to go. Is there Tempered quests for every monster? Or just the ones you can pick up tracks for, I keep getting the same ones over and over so I don't know.

26 minutes ago, nazareth357 said:

8 Mini

5 King

@fisty123

I got the Paolumu King from from the same tempered quest that I got my Mini like a week ago and never finished. So Tempered definitely seem the way to go. Is there Tempered quests for every monster? Or just the ones you can pick up tracks for, I keep getting the same ones over and over so I don't know.

I'm not sure. I haven't seen a tempered variant of weaker monsters like Great Jagras/Kulu, but I've seen them for nearly every other monster.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nazareth357 said:

8 Mini

5 King

@fisty123

Yeah there is, I done a tempred monster hunt for everyone of them now. However some of them have been with more then one monster.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Yeah there is, I done a tempred monster hunt for everyone of them now. However some of them have been with more then one monster.

-Yeah, I got one with both Tempered Anja and P. Rathian that only allows one faint, I've been succesful once lol. I need to find a tempered Kula I'm at 81 and haven't got the mini, I'd rather grind out tempered ones and get more out of it.

-I finally got my first Augmentation from a Mini Vaal Hazak. So I can start doing that.

-Speaking of that Mini Vaal that brings my total up to 9 Mini and 5 Giant.

So I got a miniature crown on the investigation pictured here. Crown was for the rodobaan. Anyone wanna check and see if they have this investigation? If so, try and and see if it rewards a mini rodobaan crown. At least then we'll know if specific investigations provide them.

https://imgur.com/gallery/WJ5cr

(sorry for the camera phone pic)

So what is everyone playing now, Solo, SOS or both?
Are you hunting the same monster over and over or just picking something new each time?

Singe hunt requests are more then one monster per hunt?

As for me I have tried to mix it up but the results are low. :D

2 hours ago, nyonmyan said:

It's random. Like, I check tempered track for Barroth and get the quest for Anja as reward.

Yeah it's semi random you will normally get a monster that is known in that area or linked to it. If you do an elder dragon there is a high chance of getting another elder but not always the same one.

Edited by fisty123