[Winners Announced] EZPZs Only Pls PSN Code Giveaway

Gage

5 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

And that's the key here.

Kindly refrain from venturing into "... what about [it] don't you understand?" territory. I've acknowledged understanding you perfectly several times by saying "...it's of your own making" and "you are excluding yourself". This would be a more appropriate time to ask: What about that don't you understand?

And truth be told, I'm way prouder of my midnight plats than I am of any telltale games on my profile. They require a little more skills than staying awake. And yet I don't sneer at telltale enthusiasts unless they start wagging fingers in my face about preserving dignity.

I already said I understand your point of view perfectly. Because I 'can' still join. I just don't see it that way, hence the let's agree to disagree a view posts back. I guess you wanted to drag this out.

Also I really don't care what other people play, I'm not sneering or pointing fingers at all.

7 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

...and you have the time to play them.

Do I? I haven't played a game in two weeks because I'm to busy with college at the moment.

9 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Considering it's way more possible for someone to go and buy a game with a 75%+ plat and plat it before April 1st than it is to remove one of those blacklisted games, yes this giveaway is far more open than the other one.  Everyone is technically capable of meeting the requirements of this giveaway.  They may not be willing to, but the capability does exist unless there is a region that exists where absolutely none of those games are available for purchase.  To be able to enter the other one would require Sony to add the feature to remove games with trophies earned from our profiles, which isn't happening anytime soon.

And personally, I have issues with the other topic because it is pretty much looking down upon people who have played even one easy plat, no matter what their reasoning may be or what other games they have played when trophy hunting should be far more about having fun.  If someone has fun while playing a game like My Name is Mayo or Hannah Montana, what business is that to anyone else?  It's their money and time spent on the game, not anyone else's.  I was seeing far too much hate/dislike towards people who play certain types of games when people out there may well enjoy playing them.

Ok, ya, thinking that way this is more open.

And there are actually some decent games that have a plat rarity over 75% (I forgot who made Clockworks, but those games are always enjoyable for me, Tomb Raider Go was cool too, and if any of the TellTales game is that common, those are decent too).

As for Hanna Montana, that's actually the funny thing, like I mwntioned before, that game puts you out of the other giveaway and at the same time isn't common enough for this one either..

And last, I know that some people go for those plats as an inside joke on the trophy hunter community (to the point that someone, that I forgot who it was, made his 100th plat milestone Hanna Montana with the intention of making a point that they don't care what others think).

9 hours ago, Thropy_Hore said:

i'm afraid you've missed the point completely

i cannot join the elitist giveaway even if my life depended upon it, nor if I was the most powerful man on earth

can spend $1–5 and sacrifice 20–30 mins of my day to join this contest (if i wasn't already eligible)

you like platformers like SMB? 36 Fragments is $3 and takes 20m

you like strategy games reminiscent of Angry Birds? Midnight Deluxe is $5 and takes 20m

you like sidescroller adventure games? Little Adventure on the Prairie is $5 and takes 20m

you're not picky & just want the cheapest entry into the contest? Mayo is $1 and takes 30m

this is not looking down on anyone since you can still fulfill the entry requirements if you want in.

i have listed several EZPZ from a variety of genres, so there's something for everyone. 

this argument has already been thoroughly deconstructed by @LeetWolf2 's thread i linked

giphy.gif

if you sincerely can't even spare $1 for Mayo, or $3–5 for something from a genre you enjoy, then congrats – you win this debate and have my pity

The thing is, the other giveaway wasn't targetting you, or people with your gaming habbits, so you would never be able to join it.

It's like Sony making a giveaway US only, anyone outside will never be able to join, so they should be complaining that they can't join because they aren't in the US? If they aren't the target audience, it's normal that they can't join. 

No one should expect to be able to enter in every event ever made..

And I personaly would probably never go Mayo or anything like that, but have no problem with high % platinums if there's more to it then just the trophies. If I would look down on someone, would be people that stack multiples of those (and VN) all earned in just a few minutes or hours, but actually I don't have enough time to work on my profile, so looking down on other people (or even just checking peoples profiles) is something that I don't even bother doing.. there are so much better things to wast my time on then looking down on people.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I already said I understand your point of view perfectly. Because I 'can' still join. I just don't see it that way, hence the let's agree to disagree a view posts back. I guess you wanted to drag this out.

Also I really don't care what other people play, I'm not sneering or pointing fingers at all.

I wasn't planning of dragging it out. I guess I expected you to understand that you're comparing apples to oranges. But instead you offer the tired old "agree to disagree". It irks me when people do this if it is to withdraw from a debate with their logical fallacy intact.

• Like 1

I'm in. I knew about Suicide Guy before it came to PS4 via a friend playing the PC version on stream. Want to play ever since. Glad I'm not excluded for playing something I was looking forward to. Thanks for the giveaway, Geg-kun. You know who I am.

Here's my submission: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7288-suicide-guy/JayPBM

Edited by JayPBM
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

I wasn't planning of dragging it out. I guess I expected you to understand that you're comparing apples to oranges. But instead you offer the tired old "agree to disagree". It irks me when people do this if it is to withdraw from a debate with their logical fallacy intact.

I just wanted to end the discussion there to not derail this thread. Also english isn't my native language so I try to get my point across the best I can. Therefore I mostly use simple sentences like agree to disagree. I had to Google logical fallacy...

Anyway, have a good day.

Ah, I don't have any platinum from 75%-100% rarity but I do wanna earn EZPZ platinum in the future and I've been trying to get a PSN code for a really long time. I received critics about how few trophies I have whilst having so many posts and likes on this site. This year my main goal is to reach 1000 trophies, over 25 platinums and earn as many gold trophies I can. Rules are rules I guess ???

Edited by ee28max

1 hour ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Do I? I haven't played a game in two weeks because I'm to busy with college at the moment.

sorry to pick on you specifically here but why bother even posting in this thread?...it's just a silly giveaway which apparently you wouldn't even have joined anyways since you're too busy and disagree with the premise...what is all this seriousness over a simple giveaway?...can't/don't want to join?...cool...maybe the next one will jive with your style...is it really not just that simple?...why all the effort for people to feel personally offended by this?...breathe, relax, smile...yay...life goes on...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Ah, I don't have any platinum from 75%-100% rarity but I do wanna earn EZPZ platinum in the future and I've been trying to get a PSN code for a really long time. I received critics about how few trophies I have whilst having so many posts and likes on this site. This year my main goal is to reach 1000 trophies, over 25 platinums and earn as many gold trophies I can. Rules are rules I guess 1f62f.png1f615.png1f614.png

Wow, you've been on PSN for about the same amount of time as me and look to have a similar issue of just not playing on PSN for a long time.  Good luck with your goals!  I hope you find some easy and fun plats/100%s to boost your profile stats a bit.

• Like 1