PS+ April 2018

Gwendly

4 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Wow. I've never heard of "In Space We Brawl", but the trophies have pretty damn low rarity.

This month is uninteresting to me, although hopefully Qbert appearing means i won't see its sad face crammed into every sale.

I remember checking some "in space we brawl " videos and it looks more like a chore that something funny. 

Or it's just me showing my frustration being beat it long ago by Rotastic lol

15 minutes ago, g-bake_1986 said:

Have been meaning to start Mad Max for months, does anyone know if that one trophy is still glitched or how to avoid it?

I platinumed it last month, and did not have any issues. I highly recommend it, lots of fun. I was actually disappointed that I was done with it...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Does it really matter what free games there are this month?

Yakuza 6 and God of War.

It's only $20.

Maybe he (as me) has all gow games and he's not interested in rebuying a game which original version is beautiful enough. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valyrious said:

Does it really matter what free games there are this month?

Yakuza 6 and God of War.

It's only $20.

I don't have any income and I live in Turkey. Also, have limited times to play games. Therefore plus games really matter to me.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, g-bake_1986 said:

Have been meaning to start Mad Max for months, does anyone know if that one trophy is still glitched or how to avoid it?

190/191 scavenger location glitch was happened to me. Turns out this is not a glitch, I just doesnt noticed that missing location on the map since map in this game is very busy and location was blocked with some text. 

Edited by FalseSine280
  • Like 2

I got the Mad Max platinum just now. I've had the game since last year. Its an absolutely amazing game. Very underrated. Definitely worth getting. I wish that the rest of the games were as good as Mad Max. Guess I'll have to wait for next month

11 minutes ago, JorgeSleep said:

Jesus Christ, Q*Bert glitched trophies, Mad Max has a pontential one too, Toy Home no trophies, In Space glitched trophies too (?)... 

tumblr_n55c9y8aOd1t1t3koo1_500.gif

None of the trophies in Mad Max glitches for me. Maybe I got lucky

Mad Max looks great but the rest look meh, not sure if they will even try to give any decent games for PS3 and Vita anymore after the recent announcement.

I was hoping we could at least get The Darkness 2 for PS3 because Asia got it last month and it's still still free on Humble Bundle (ending soon)

Thanks Playstation, after you announced PS3 and PS Vita  will no longer be supported by PS+ next year I knew you would give us an awesome lineup each and every month to celebrate their last year in PS+, I have to say you set the bar really high with this lineup :) 

F*cking morons, one more reason to not renew my PS+ subscription when it ends.

• Like 3

I quite like the idea of using :bronze:On the Road to Nowhere and :bronze:Reaching new heights as (level-up) milestones. Both PS4 games aren't my usual cup of tea but I haven't played either and they're decently reviewed so not a bad month at all for me!

Quick question for owners of these games - are there any online trophies that I should get out of the way? (Since I still have a humongous backlog).

Edited by Zolkovo

in mad max, back up your save there's a few potential game glitches and at worst you may end up losing some progress but it won't be the end of the world. pay attention to a specific statistic you want that to be 100% at the end, think it was settlements liberated.

i get qbert, trackmania and 99vidas along with a potential for more games to plat really soon.

Edited by kingdrake2

Excited for Mad Max, I can't wait to play that! Trackmania Turbo looks like a fun couch game to play with friends, so I'll get that. Not sure if I'll play Trackmania for the trophies thooo. From reviews and reading it seems a little difficult lol probably just play it on a dummy account