What's your Favorite Color/s

Silently

What's your Favorite Color?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favorite Color/s

Simply vote or state here why u choose this color.. thank u :)

My favorite colors are Pink and Silver. If I have to choose.. I would say Silver.

When growing up I used to watch Power Ranger and guess who it was? Kimberly the pink Ranger ??

Silver for me is cool to look at. I wonder if I can dye my hair in silver?

• Like 4

Mine is black. It's been black since i was a teenager as I was a punk type who always wore black with chains, check skirts and dressed pretty much like Avril Lavigne around the time of skater boy when I was growing up.

Now in my 20's I just wear normal clothes, but with a strong preference and tendency to buy black dresses, skirts, black skinny jeans etc. and favour dark colours overall. My bedroom in my parents house had black painted walls which I picked out, and a black victorian style bed and draped curtains. I've moved out of there over 10 years ago, but my parents still kept my gothic room as it was. 

Another colour I like is Green for two reasons. 1. I am Irish (although I now live in the UK), and also I'm a Harry Potter fan and proud Slytherin. Pokemon Emerald was one of my favourites and one of the only Pokemon games that I completed the universal pokedex, and  Emerald is my favourite gemstone followed by Ruby. I have a tendency to envy others as well, not so much now but as a teen I was pretty green eyed. I wear prescription green colour contacts as I find my brown eyes to be boring. 

• Like 2

Mainly black, but I also like red, blue, green, and sometimes violet. Whenever I play a game that lets me customize armor colors or something I usually mix in black, blue, green or red since that usually looks more appealing to me.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...