Camp Wannalottaplat

@Dragon-Archon I knew about the newcomers rules thread, I meant the new post requirement for the community events :P

But wow, can't believe you actually made a speedrun guide. :o Very nice work. Reading through it I forgot obvious things but I'll chalk that up to being exhausted and sunburnt after a weekend on the beach. xD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kent said:

@Dragon-Archon I knew about the newcomers rules thread, I meant the new post requirement for the community events :P

But wow, can't believe you actually made a speedrun guide. :o Very nice work. Reading through it I forgot obvious things but I'll chalk that up to being exhausted and sunburnt after a weekend on the beach. xD

Oh that, yeah that's a new requirement after the fake giveaways.

It's just a rough draft from the top of my head. If people want it, I can do a refined version. Want to help out?

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It's just a rough draft from the top of my head. If people want it, I can do a refined version. Want to help out?

Sure! Always willing to jump into anything KH related. It'll give me good practice before we tackle KH3 in January. :D

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You the man thanks.  Hoping I can get all done and joint y'll in the hall of kingdom hearts lol 

Good Morning fellow campers. Reporting in from cabin #7! I was able to make a decent dent into The Banner Saga over the weekend. I've gotta say that this game is pretty cool (if you like the Turn Based Strategy genre). It plays as if 'The Oregon Trail' was developed by Telltale but there was an XCOM battle component. The game is much shorter than XCOM and isn't quite as hard, but there is no save option so 'save scumming' isn't really an option. If a battle doesn't go your way and you want to load a previous save, you have to redo the whole battle. Fortunately the battles move pretty quickly so you can catch back up pretty quickly if you need to go back at all. It does take some getting used to how the battle system works, and I guarantee you accidentally attack the wrong unit at least a few times since the camera angle can be tricky at times, but it is definitely worth a play. I'm hoping to have this Platinum by the end of the week. Here's to hoping my Hard run goes as smoothly as my normal run has!

Edited by Br1ste
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, coolsnowvil said:

guess what guys!!!!! i can finally post here!! LMAO

this is the game list i had already messaged Donut_plz

* Added your list to Cab#6 and updated the rest of that cabin. Let me know if I missed something. :D?

I got updates done for Cabins 1-5. Please let me know if I missed anything. I think I got all the changes to game lists as well.

For my own personal update. I got distracted with a couple of side games. So the only thing of significance I've done for my event games was in The Last of Us. This week, I made my way through Bill's Town and got to the school. Since I have the plat on TLOU, I won't be popping any trophies until I finish the whole thing. Oh, also I installed The Witcher 3. That's kind of significant. :D

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 1

Earning Speedster is not a hard thing if you play in beginner, tbh.

Last week I beat it in Speedster + Undefeated + Unchanging Armor and there were... like five hours left, haha

The ones that bother me now are the Synthesis ones, are the most time consuming of the bunch...

6 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Thanks for the clarification on this. I'm glad I can point people in the right direction if it comes again. Also, your KH speedrun guide looks pretty good at a glance. I'll use it when I start my speedrun and give you any feedback I have about it. 

Ok, thanks. Have fun with KH.

5 minutes ago, felidraziken said:

Earning Speedster is not a hard thing if you play in beginner, tbh.

I agree, but for people that are playing the game for the first time it's a daunting trophy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, donut_plz said:

* Added your list to Cab#6 and updated the rest of that cabin. Let me know if I missed something. :D1f44d.png

i only wish it was true LMAO.......

Final Fantasy X-2 is at 21% not a platinum, but i wish i had it as a plat lol

lets go Cabin 6!

lol

Edited by coolsnowvil
evidently the command i tries to use is only for chat
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, coolsnowvil said:

i only wish it was true LMAO.......

Final Fantasy X-2 is at 21% not a platinum, but i wish i had it as a plat lol

lets go Cabin 6!

lol

haha... got confused with all the final fantasy games. Should be fixed now.

My weekend update is that I did nothing except get drunk.

I am hoping to take a break from Quantic Dream games and instead, go for my bonus game since I now have 3 games completed for this event. I'll also be simultaneously playing Assassin's Creed: Origins. So expect more percentage updates on those later in the week.

• Like 2

Darksiders 2 is now complete! Yay! 7/13 games done :D Can't decide what to start next. Unless...

On 17/06/2018 at 1:37 AM, Fidel said:

So with that, I've completed the games needed for the two badges. 

Does this mean it's time to play Bound?? :D

• Like 2

So happy i just have to say this now: i played Bioshock 2 over the last days and i got another trophy which marks the 90% average completion here on psnp :D ... getting through the game is doable, nothing came even close to the already mentioned boss fight in the meantime :)  and all i have to do by now is finish the game with all little sisters rescued and the :platinum: will be mine :) ... i guess by the end of the weekend i'm done with the game...

Bioshock 2 is now at 91% for :platinum:

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 3

Good to know about Speedster. There's no way I'm finishing KH in under 15 hours. Heck, it took me about four hours just to figure out where I was supposed to go in the Deep Jungle. Probably would've helped if I had realized there were vines that I could climb...

Also, that boss was one jank mofo.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kristycism said:

Darksiders 2 is now complete! Yay! 7/13 games done :D Can't decide what to start next. Unless...

Does this mean it's time to play Bound?? :D

And the folks in my cabin think I complete games too fast. :lol: Well done. 

And I'm ready if you are, I guess. Might be the start of an epic fail on my part, though. 

6Rk.gif

?

• Like 2

Whoo~ a new contender has appeared with the addition of @coolsnowvil ☆ Welcome to cabin #6, Mr Villiers!

True to its numbering, cabin #6 features prime honey from nature's finest hexagonal beehives, us cabin mates are born boardgamers (as we never seem to run out of dice) and we're camp's best nature freaks - predestined to kick it off with picking up all that nasty plastic for recycling ♻️

Don't forget that, as of now, we're right in the middle of our very own theme month: the sixth month of the year, June!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I also used the donut ship. What's your setup (abilities, neon, weapons)?

My abilities are: Cannon upgrade x2, Auto-Life, Auto-regen x3, cost converter

Neon: Neon bar/g x8, neon orb/g x9 (I have no further neons to expend)

Weapons: blizzaga/g x5 (I have no further of these to expend either)

Cockpits: bubble helm/g x1, big bridge/g x1, bridge/g x2

Shield: large shell/g x1

And since I only used one cost converter also have a teeny ship equipped with 1x blizzard/g and 1x blizzara/g and a bubble helm/g.  I found that sacrificing a cost converter for a cannon upgrade seemed to increase the overall damage output.

I have 12 cost to spare on the teeny ship and 66 on the main ship.  AP is maxed out at 20/20.

BTW, for anyone else playing KH2, this ship is a beast that can one shot the vast majority of ships.  It can easily S rank any other mission.  Donut ships are awesome in KH2.

Edited by ladynadiad