Your First PS4 Game?

Nexuds121

Bought inFAMOUS: Second Son and Assassin's Creed: Unity at the same time, and the console came with The Last of Us: Remastered, and since I got my PS4 in June 2015, I had about a year and a half worth of PS4 games in the library from PS+. Second Son is what I played first though.

We really need a new inFAMOUS.

Edited by TheViper4Life
  • Like 1

My first PS4 game was Killzone Shadowfall.  The funny thing is that i bought it way before i got my PS4. Bought the game in 2014 May and got the PS4 in september.

The reason i got it so early was because it was a brand new copy for 10dollars and i couldnt leave it for that price.:lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fallout 4

qkOV7Rm.png

I was aware when I brought this about criticism from longtime fans of the Fallout series, luckily for me I hadn't played a Fallout game before so I was blind to the issues they were pointing out. While I agree with comments that the main story was lacking, I couldn't fault the environment and atmosphere throughout and spent the majority of my time exploring. I actually enjoyed seeking out side quests more than the main story, they were often a lot of fun. I really liked building settlements too and spent an obscene amount of time building, demolishing, and rebuilding again. In the end I destroyed all my settlements and built two giant settlements at Sanctuary and Red Rocket to make it more manageable. 

I liked it so much that I bought the DLC after the platinum, Far Harbour was excellent and had an interesting story, Nuka World was weaker but still okay while the rest were mostly mindless fun, I was more happy about having more stuff to build my settlements with than anything. I took a two week break to platinum The Talos Principle, Bully and Grim Fandango before I finished the whole thing to break it up a bit so I came in at 4 months and 3 weeks by the time I reached 100%. 

I even got a fireworks show at the end of Nuka World as the final trophy popped, I'll probably never have that kind of coincidence again. In short, I had an awesome start to my PS4 era. 

• Like 1