PSN Flash Sale NA

majob

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

Thanks for this. That Ark Survival and Extinction looks interesting, but I’ll have to pass on them for now. Wallet’s in recovery thanks to the E3 sale lol 

I could say the same. Lol. Still might have to bite on Chaos on Deponia., though.. Amidst all the Call of Duty games in the weekly sale, I also spotted Lost Dimension. Wouldn't mind grabbing that, too. My poor, neglected Vita needs some love. 

Mecho tales? That's not the game that many say is buggy?

Or is other Mecho game?

4 minutes ago, visighost said:

Kind of weird there's no extra discount for PS+... Will wait till tomorrow to see if it's a bug/feature. :P

FLASH sales never includes Ps+ discounts.

Game selection is decent but the prices are ridiculous for a flash sale. Many of these games were on sale less than a month ago for cheaper on a non-flash sale.

Although not listed here, Ultimate Ghost n Goblins is $3 down from $10. Been on my wishlist for ages. I'll probably pick it up since I have $10 credit I got from Sony rewards. 

• Like 1

Well, I found a few things to pick up. Since I'm all loaded up on 100s hours long games, figured I'd pick up a few quickies from this sale. As mentioned before, I've been wanting UGnG for a long time. I booted it up right after downloading it. So fucking good. Anybody with a Vita or PSP should definitely get it on this sale.

Mecho tales is in the same universe as Desert Ashes, which I enjoyed immensely. The story was actually really good and the gameplay was reminiscent of old Genesis turn-based strat games. Hopefully the story follows Desert Ashes.

Energy Balance doesn't have to be cheesed. I like math based games. It should be fun doing these puzzles free-hand. For Riptide, I mean, who doesn't love Seadoos? Terrorists, that's who.  Race the Sun looks like a pretty game. Love the concept. Also, it wouldn't be a Phil purchase without something tough. So UGnG and Race the sun will round out my challenge section of this purchase.

So, five games for under $10. Not friggin bad. I guess I was wrong in my previous post. I just had to do some digging.

InNo5TS.png

Edited by Phil

4 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I grabbed "Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition".

Looked like a cool Diablo-like clone. It actually is pretty cool. Played for about 3 hours last night.

Especially fun with an online coop friend and doing dialogue together LOL.

Would never had paid $40 for it though...

Isnt Divinty Sin turn based or move over grids? Unlike Diablo. Only reason I didnt get it. Also how your coop partner dont get trophies, only host does.

5 hours ago, N3xmach-ina said:

Isnt Divinty Sin turn based or move over grids? Unlike Diablo. Only reason I didnt get it. Also how your coop partner dont get trophies, only host does.

Yeah it really sucks that they set it up as your partner doesn't get trophies. But i'll probably play through it with a different race with him to help him get the same trophies afterward.

And it is turned based so it's not "exactly" like Diablo. But it still has the vibes of Diablo but feels sort of old-school in a sense.

I'm probably not the best to explain the game though, but I am enjoying it for what it is :)  Especially for the sale price! :) 

Nothing like Diablo. It is D&D based and games like Neverwinter Nights and Icewind Dale are better descriptors of it.

Also im not sure how someone could stand to plat it back to back. If you do things the proper way with crafting itll be 100 hours easily with just 1 Honour play through each plat. God forbid you mess up the Traits for Bairdotr and Jahan quests.