uhhh

Burgins

23 minutes ago, Jay_Cash said:

After some lazy research, I can't find anything on this game. And, as mentioned, the plat description makes no sense. In any case, probably just another cheap, half-assed game with a no effort platinum to entice maybe a few thousand people to play it.

Glad I could help: https://store.steampowered.com/app/725050/Thug_Life/

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

the title of the game is great...so much potential...then I clicked the video...there is barely anything "thug life" in the trailer"...a 1911 colt, shotgun and AK shooting dummies, windows, and lights in barren environments would definitely not qualify as "thug life"...more like "life in White Settlement, Texas"...yes, it's a real place...google it...i hope they kept the best gameplay secret and it's actually epic...the description seems alright "day in the life of a gang leader"...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FielVeredus said:

Dev seems to not understand how platinum work according to trophy list

It seems as if this was just gonna be another 100% list with only 1 gold, 2 silvers & 11 bronze trophies respectively but then the devs just decided to include a platinum. Instead of adding an extra trophy being the platinum as well as changing the grades of most of the other trophies for this game, they just used one of the non-plat trophies as the plat. Now that this is the case, this game includes a platinum trophy that tells you if you want to earn it you will have to survive for 2 minutes but because this is a platinum trophy where talking about, you will have to earn all of the other trophies in this game to get the said trophy regardless of the trophy's description. I mean, since when has there ever been a game with a platinum that does not possess the same traditional "earn all trophies" requirements?

Sorry if this confused anyone.

Edited by Skeptical69

10 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

It seems as if this was just gonna be another 100% list with only 1 gold, 2 silvers & 11 bronze trophies respectively but then the devs just decided to include a platinum. Instead of adding an extra trophy being the platinum as well as changing the grades of most of the other trophies for this game, they just used one of the non-plat trophies as the plat. Now that this is the case, this game includes a platinum trophy that tells you if you want to earn it you will have to survive for 2 minutes but because this is a platinum trophy where talking about, you will have to earn all of the other trophies in this game to get the said trophy regardless of the trophy's description. I mean, since when has there ever been a game with a platinum that does not possess the same traditional "earn all trophies" requirements?

Sorry if this confused anyone.

I'm a bit confused but I'll answer what I think you'll asking. 

I believe it's Bioshock where there's a bronze trophy that is not needed to get the platinum. But that's the only game where the occurred iirc. For this trophy list, I am going to say with 78% certainty that the platinum trophy will pop when all the other trophies have been earned and not when the plat requirements have been met. There are other platinums with vague requirements that trophy guides specifically say "It says complete the game, but you obviously have to get all the other trophies first" 

4 hours ago, industrian said:

This describes 80% of the current PSVR lineup.

This could not be further from the truth. There are some cheap ass games but most games are fun as hell in vr and I have played most vr games. You don't even have vr so how would you even know in the first place? 

Edited by rolltideroll157
  • Like 2