Attack of the Blockbuster sale NA

majob

Seems to be a sale every friday now....I like sales, only time I buy games now but dang, these sales are getting weaker every weak. I miss the days when discounts used to be great and not just nice.

edit:

Alright! I bought somethings afterall.

Agents of Mayhem $3.99 (heard it was a bad game but its cheap enough I guess...)

Raiden V: Director's Cut $10.49 (Always played these back in the arcades as a baby, time to be a baby again!)

Burnout Paradise Remastered $14.99 (I love this game, but the ps3 digital ver. wont let my account get online to plat, but every other accounts I make can get online...wtf EA)

Metropolis: Lux Obscura $4.79 (I really shouldnt, def drop below 40% later this year.)

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

i'm trying for the mafia 3 season pass. but i don't typically do my monthly things till the 3rd week (just depends on how much i have leftover from lego dimensions DLC purchase) there's still 5 more to go for (3 level and 3 sets) ie batman, ghostbuster and fantastic beasts.

lego the incredibles will be targeted if nothing shows up on sales next week.

1 hour ago, majob said:

Hmm nice to know I could've saved $4 on my Lego Star Wars season pass... Guess I'll buy the Lego Batman 3 pass. 

Note: Seems this sale's the best time to get your LEGO fix on, as many games are down to $10!  Even the Uncharted series is way down. 

This sale is also a lot longer than the typical flash sales we get on fridays.

"This price is only available from 8/17/2018 08:00 am to 8/28/2018 08:00 am."

Seems Battlefield 1 got a big discount https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0006-CUSA02429_00-BATTLEFIELD01REV?smcid=nav%3Aps-store%3Aoffers

Hmm, I considered Borderlands 2. But I still havent played my Borderlands 1 yet, and I prefer to keep games physical. 

37 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Seems Battlefield 1 got a big discount https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0006-CUSA02429_00-BATTLEFIELD01REV?smcid=nav%3Aps-store%3Aoffers

Hmm, I considered Borderlands 2. But I still havent played my Borderlands 1 yet, and I prefer to keep games physical. 

Can’t pass that type of deal up. $10 for the full game and season pass is literally a STEAL!! 

Just now, kidson2004 said:

Can’t pass that type of deal up. $10 for the full game and season pass is literally a STEAL!! 

Doubt I'll get it. Never played a Battlefield game, so I'm settling for my Lego Batman season pass, as I prefer other games to be physical unless free. 

1 hour ago, IntroPhenom said:

Are we going to see a sale every Tuesday and every Friday now?  Too many sales, I think.  

I'm guessing it's because this August is a three check month for people getting paid bi weekly along with it being summer still

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Seems to be a sale every friday now....I like sales, only time I buy games now but dang, these sales are getting weaker every weak. I miss the days when discounts used to be great and not just nice.

edit:

Alright! I bought somethings afterall.

Agents of Mayhem $3.99 (heard it was a bad game but its cheap enough I guess...)

Raiden V: Director's Cut $10.49 (Always played these back in the arcades as a baby, time to be a baby again!)

Burnout Paradise Remastered $14.99 (I love this game, but the ps3 digital ver. wont let my account get online to plat, but every other accounts I make can get online...wtf EA)

Metropolis: Lux Obscura $4.79 (I really shouldnt, def drop below 40% later this year.)

Sweet, now I have someone to do the online with.