Spider-man US preorder code giveaway

ShadowSigmaX

Hello everyone. 

I know the game has been out a couple days now, but I recently got sent another preorder bonus code from Best Buy and wanted to give it away to someone on here. I know the skill points and suits will probably be useless by now for some, but wanted to at least give away the code for the theme and avatar. I know a user did something similar to this earlier but it was EU only. This will be for a US code as stated in the title. To keep it fun I wanted to have a little guessing game. The first person to get it right will win. So here it is...

Who is my favorite Spider-man villian?

Good luck everyone!

UPDATE: I'll give it at least 24 hours, but no one has gotten it yet!

Second Update: Lizard is my favorite villian of Spider-man. Congrats to renatabls!

Edited by ShadowSigmaX
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ShadowSigmaX said:

Hello everyone. 

I know the game has been out a couple days now, but I recently got sent another preorder bonus code from Best Buy and wanted to give it away to someone on here. I know the skill points and suits will probably be useless by now for some, but wanted to at least give away the code for the theme and avatar. I know a user did something similar to this earlier but it was EU only. This will be for a US code as stated in the title. To keep it fun I wanted to have a little guessing game. The first person to get it right will win. So here it is...

Who is my favorite Spider-man villian?

Good luck everyone!

Doc Ock!