Does Hakoom have a hacked trophy on this game?

He unlocked 2 trophies just a few seconds apart: THE PRICE OF JUSTICE (collect 25 cop badges) 10th May 2010 10:09:21 PM & HONOR THE DEAD (collect 50 cop badges) 10th May 2010 10:09:29 There are 5 cop badges to collect in every chapter (excluding the prologue and epilogue) seems very suspicious... Can anyone confirm if that is possible to do legit?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PViddy said:

WITCH HUNT AVERTED!

For now PV, for now..
I am sure someone will try another report as it seems many people really don't have much better things to do then go through profiles looking at 8 year old trophy logs.

But hey I am posting on this topic so I am not much better :D

Edited by fisty123

17 minutes ago, DieHardDavidN said:

He unlocked 2 trophies just a few seconds apart: THE PRICE OF JUSTICE (collect 25 cop badges) 10th May 2010 10:09:21 PM & HONOR THE DEAD (collect 50 cop badges) 10th May 2010 10:09:29 There are 5 cop badges to collect in every chapter (excluding the prologue and epilogue) seems very suspicious... Can anyone confirm if that is possible to do legit?

There was no need to name and shame here. You could have asked this question without ever bringing up Hakoom.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

There was no need to name and shame here. You could have asked this question without ever bringing up Hakoom.

He wasnt naming and shaming... he just asked a damn question... there is no need to stir up drama like you usually do...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PViddy said:

He wasnt naming and shaming... he just asked a damn question... there is no need to stir up drama like you usually do...

Sure, but intention isn't relevant.  The question could have been asked without any name given, as should have been done.

Edited by Sir_Bee

This might be a controversial statement - but i think the guy has accumulated so many trophies in general, I feel like we shouldn't dwell on it and let him be. Even considering the possibility that he might have cheated on one or two games, the guy has completed so much we should just let him have it and concede.

I might be way off track with that way of thinking though. Feel free to disagree ;)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

I know someone who got on the created souls server to get item drop to pop trophy. Would that be cheating? Of course the only proof I got is him admitting it. Its like going on CoD and getting trophies popped but worse here because its planned.

He does indeed. He's been on and off the PSNTL servers several times for suspected hacking. The current and legit World Leader Roughdawg4 is unanimously recognized as the undisputed champion. The other one is just a very salty impostor. Or wannabe if you're too politically correct to use the word.

• Like 3