ps+ march 2019 games announced

Leenewbe

14 minutes ago, MiamiNights89 said:

The lack of games this month is garbage, but atleast the platinum rarity for MWR will get bumped up to where it should be. “Very Rare” doesn’t seem to match up to those infuriating veteran moments waiting for that damn helicopter to pick me up, followed by the mile high club. *silver lining* 1f605.png

I agree. The MW rarity is probably higher because of people using the mile high glitch. I'd like to see it better.

2 hours ago, redcar200 said:

How is Call of duty MW gonna work without the disc? LOL Great game just fells awkward not getting anything else. I think we got robbed. 

This is the digital version of MWR. The stand alone version from Infinite Warfare. It’ll work just fine. 

I'm pretty happy with these games. Was planning on getting MWR at some point and have often heard it's the best one. I guess I'll play the witness at some point down the line aswell.

I understand why some people are upset and I hope they do add some more VR games. Still think it's well worth the money at 24 PS4 games for £50 as well as having a large backlog of previous plus games as well as the ability to play online with other benefits like cloud storage and store discounts. I mean 72 games a year for £50 or previously £40 was pretty spoilt even if they weren't all good/appealing to everyone and there were a lot of amazing games I would have never played or discovered without it. So yeah still a great service in my eyes.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Xerxes said:

I mean I like the games but only 2? I don't get why they don't supplement them for other games.

They're so far ahead of Microsoft that they probably don't feel the need.. When the PS5 releases, we may get back to 4 per month. But until then, this month is probably what it will look like. Maybe an additional VR game or something, here and there.

Just a heads up about COD MWR... it has that training mission trophy that took me like 3 hrs replaying that same damn mission, I would suggest all people wanting Platinum may want to go for that trophy right away as I thought it was the hardest along with the Chernobyl level with Captain Price, but than again majority of players may never even go into the single player part of the game... but yea like most of you 2 games a month is definitely a hit in the stomach... if it was still $49 it wouldn’t be as bad

Actually not a bad month, might actually give this COD a go because there's no online trophies. The Witness seems like a good game for plus too. We haven't been getting that great of PS3/Vita titles so I don't really miss it that much to be honest but I do wish they would throw in a extra PS4 game or lower the price of plus.

• Like 1

Truth be told now that I’m thinking about it, them making MWR free for plus is a smart move to build hype for MW4. Think about this: they made Black Ops 3 free for plus and it was to build hype for Black Ops 4. BO3’s downloads were absolutely insane! 54.7 million to be exact. So for them to do this is huge. 

Edited by kidson2004