Game and Trophy Thoughts

6 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

No, I’m not. Trophy hunters, fine. People who “can’t resist” another stack, in other words, have the urge to get another stack, thats ill. In this case its different cause 9 years have passed, thats okay. But being oh-so-happy its a stack, its truly laughable. The number 1 priority should be fun, not stacks.

There is no such thing as "number one priority", we're here because we do things we like as a hobby, collecting trophies in primis.

1 hour ago, westersburg said:

You have to shoot 3 hidden clowns in S.S.D.D. I'll upload a video later this day.

Anyways. I got platinum a few hours ago. This will be a 8-10 hours platinum for skilled players. You dont need to start a new campaign for the immortal trophies, you can play them in any order. Also, you can press "restart mission" when you die, you don't need to quit to the main menu. The Beenox time in the pit is 19.7 seconds. Personally i find it way easier than the cargo ship in mwr, because you can get big time bonuses with a great accuracy (go for collaterals as often as possible). The trophy, that requires you to protect the predator drone from being destroyed in contingency seemed to be positive glitched for me, cause i unlocked it as soon as i got control over the predator.

So 1 life trophy

when die just restart the mission?

You have to shoot 3 hidden clowns in S.S.D.D. I'll upload a video later this day.

Anyways. I got platinum a few hours ago. This will be a 8-10 hours platinum for skilled players. You dont need to start a new campaign for the immortal trophies, you can play them in any order. Also, you can press "restart mission" when you die, you don't need to quit to the main menu. The Beenox time in the pit is 19.7 seconds. Personally i find it way easier than the cargo ship in mwr, because you can get big time bonuses with a great accuracy (go for collaterals as often as possible). The trophy, that requires you to protect the predator drone from being destroyed in contingency seemed to be positive glitched for me, cause i unlocked it as soon as i got control over the predator.

Happy for you 

Hope this game will be available in EU/US store soon .

1 hour ago, GraniteSnake said:

Definitely won’t be picking this up. If it had Spec Ops I might have considered it, but no multiplayer is a massive disappointment. One of the most addicting games I’ve played back in the day

And thats why we all should be happy, that they didnt include pvp mp. It wouldn't have the same feeling as it had back in the days (same with mwr compared to cod4) and you would probably just ruin your memories. Agree with spec ops tho

1 hour ago, Sakura_p789cs said:

So 1 life trophy

when die just restart the mission?

Exactly. I had to restart cliffhanger, because i crashed into a tree at the end haha. Otherwise it would have been a flawless run. I did it in "new game", but i already got the trophy after the 2nd last mission because i already finished endgame without dying before.

Edited by westersburg
  • Like 2

And thats why we all should be happy, that they didnt include pvp mp. It wouldn't have the same feeling as it had back in the days (same with mwr compared to cod4) and you would probably just ruin your memories. Agree with spec ops tho

Exactly. I had to restart cliffhanger, because i crashed into a tree at the end haha. Otherwise it would have been a flawless run. I did it in "new game", but i already got the trophy after the 2nd last mission because i already finished endgame without dying before.

thanks for reply!

&congrats for the platinum!:D

Damn I'm so hyped for this remaster. I played COD4/MW1 on the Wii (imagine a 7 year old playing a shooter with such dumb controls) and MW3 on my shitty laptop that had a battery that would overheat atleast once a day if I played games on it. Also bought the Infinite Warfare/MW1 remastered bundle instantly when it came out. So MW2 is the only one I missed, don't even remember why I didn't buy it. I actually watched a YouTube playthrough of the campaign, together with Black Ops 1. Great stories both, imagine if they put out a MW2/BO1 bundle campaigns & maybe spec-ops to juice it up for $60, those sale numbers would be insane.

• Like 1