Are Ultra Rare Platinum Trophies Important To You?

Wavergray

Are Ultra Rare Platinum Trophies Important?  

710 members have voted

1. 1. Are Ultra Rare Platinum Trophies Important?

14 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

Depends on the platinum achievers and it would be unwise to try to manipulate such a game.

There are games that not even a hundred people have played. If you focus on such games you can even manipulate the leaderboard on a grand scale solo. My only point is that it is theoretically possible. With the current leaderboard it's not.

Sure, but then you meet another problem altogether, a game with a hundred players  isn’t enough by any stretch of the imagination to be considered a sizeable pool, for one, I’d be impressed if such a game would be Ultra Rare in the first place,  such a small pool is usually delegated to a special type of trophy hunter, not the majority that just plays  a hour, then quits, and even if it were, there’s still not enough people  to have a  veritable rarity percentage regardless if someone makes fakes, something like the hack and slash Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae, is much harder than Devil may Cry 4, in my experience, but has only 9,000 users (still a lot if you were trying to manipulate the rarity, or compared to the 100 you proposed), so the plat still sits as a Very Rare, but it’s deceptive, as it demands a lot, this also extends at sites, Truetrophies has a much smaller userbase  than PSNProfile, and the trophies there are more common than here, I don’t doubt that maybe, in this sea of games, there’s actually  some that only have 100 users, and they have  an Ultra Rare platinum to boot, but the percentage of said games is so small that it won’t even matter.

3 minutes ago, Baker said:

Well let me say I never played any Soulslike game myself because I hate them. I did try out Bloodborne when it was free on Ps Plus but within 5 minutes I deleted the game. The battle system is just way too slow for my taste. Not to mention the story is told through lore if I’m correct. Another thing I don’t like. These games just tick all the wrong boxes for me ?.

But nobody can convince me these games are hard. Sure it has a cult following, and many think these games are great so they stick with it. But from a trophy hunting perspective, these games are not difficult, especially with the mentioned coop exploits. 

I mean comparing these Soulslike games, which maybe have a rarity that’s too high for its difficulty because of its popularity, to two story driven games that also been on Ps Plus and therefore had their rarities drastically reduced was just a ridiculous  attempt to say rarity does not equal difficulty. Name me any truly difficult game that’s not UR. 

Sorry @DrBloodmoney. No hard feelings I hope. I agreed with you many times, just not on this ?.

Maybe I just have a different opinion of what difficult games are. It’s all objective and a matter of opinion ofcourse. And I respect everyone’s opinion, also if it’s different from my own.

Now you mentioned really good games with addictive gameplay that people won’t stop playing until 100%. Let me recommend Trials Fusion. Because it’s exactly that type of game.

Demon’s Souls was actually hard (ps3), if I had to compare it to japanese ARPG, it was on the same wavelength of Kingdom Hearts 1 final mix, with both having a brutal start calculating proud mode. Every  game since then, FromSoftware  has made it much more accessible to its audience, just in Dark Souls 1, you get 10 Estus Flasks  (20 if you go and defeat the weakest boss in the game, EF are the rechargable things via checkpoint that restore health, there were no checkpoints in Demon, by the way), alongside a source to farm Humanity early game with the rats (completely restores health, far above the herbs in Demon), that is not even talking about  how as more games came out, you got better co-op mechanics to face  off your opponents, Ds3 and Ds1 remaster even have a password system so that you can invite your max level friend(s)to cheese the  new game 0 to +2 (you don’t need to reach +7 for the plat), for you, trophy wise Fromsoft has never done anything crazy either in the soulsborne series,  they could have made somethjng akin to a  Single life mode trophy in Dark Souls 2, but they didn’t.

Truthfully, as a Dark Souls fan, I feel that this is more of an impression reverberated  from the more “toxic” side of the fanbase, the one you see spamming phrases such as “git gud”, building up  the “impossibility” of the task, with the sole intent of saying to others they have a big dick, ‘till this manufactured impression reaches the “common” playerbase, I never approached the Soulsborne series as some kind of hard task I had to master like some of the other games I have,  not remotely, but just because it did action roleplay right, with how you could customise your character and its backstory on your mind, and other DaD stuff.

It’s honestly just stupid, Mortal KombatX has  a trophy, from the 60 you need to get  just for the plat, where you need to (non-boostable of course),  beat 10 ranked players in a row, enjoy doing that, especially if you like me, use another account for plus and cannot do the cloud trick,  and it only has a 4/10, while something like Darksouls 1 is inflated to 7 or 8/10.

• Like 1

@scemopagliaccioh Come on. Kingdom Hearts is one of the easiest JRPG franchises I know ?. Yes, even on Proud difficulty.

And I’ve played a lot of JRPG’s, because it’s my favorite genre, so I know what I’m talking about.

Thank you for confirming for me that Dark Souls is easy.

8 minutes ago, Baker said:

@scemopagliaccioh Come on. Kingdom Hearts is one of the easiest JRPG franchises I know 1f602.png. Yes, even on Proud difficulty.

And I’ve played a lot of JRPG’s, because it’s my favorite genre, so I know what I’m talking about.

Well, if we’re talking about the franchise, I’d agree, there’s a never ending pile of cheese strategies you can use in these games, just now  I finished getting the plat on Birth by Sleep, and with all the thunder surges, shotlocks and the like, it feels as if you’re in a dimension above your opponents,  where their games and strategies are worthless against you, bosses included, the beginning of KH1, however, does not give you ample room to trivialise your opponent, Sora hits like a wet issue  and dies in two hits if you’re trying to get proud and unchanging armor trophies in one run, not to mention levels like Atlantica that gimps your  mobility.

Of course, when I say hard, I’m not saying stuff like SMB or Wolfenstein 2 level, but you can clearly see that both in KH1 and Demon’s Souls, they’re at the “plateau” of difficulty, there are definitely some things you can do that help you greatly in combat, such as Leaf Bracer early in KH1 or starting as a Royal in Demon’s Souls, but the pool is much much smaller than the later entries.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Well, if we’re talking about the franchise, I’d agree, there’s a never ending pile of cheese strategies you can use in these games, just now  I finished getting the plat on Birth by Sleep, and with all the thunder surges, shotlocks and the like, it feels as if you’re in a dimension above your opponents,  where their games and strategies are worthless against you, bosses included, the beginning of KH1, however, does not give you ample room to trivialise your opponent, Sora hits like a wet issue  and dies in two hits if you’re trying to get proud and unchanging armor trophies in one run, not to mention levels like Atlantica that gimps your  mobility.

Of course, when I say hard, I’m not saying stuff like SMB or Wolfenstein 2 level, but you can clearly see that both in KH1 and Demon’s Souls, they’re at the “plateau” of difficulty, there are definitely some things you can do that help you greatly in combat, such as Leaf Bracer early in KH1 or starting as a Royal in Demon’s Souls, but the pool is much much smaller than the later entries.

You’re absolutely correct.

It would have been fun if you had to beat the Organisation XIII data battles in KH II and KH III on Critical difficulty. That would have been a good challenge! 

But there are many other JRPG’s that are much harder at the start than KH.

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time on 4D difficulty kicked my ass at the beginning of the game. This is probably the hardest one I can think of.

Nightmare difficulty in all Ys games is much harder.

And there are plenty more..

Edited by Baker
  • Like 2

@HondaHoe@DrBloodmoney

I didn’t read the whole argument here but enough of it to appreciate the good work you did holding @ryanofx92 in check.

My only addition here is that rather than focusing on the hidden trophies as a reason he shouldn’t be saying anything about other people’s lists, is the fact he’s not even on the leaderboard at the moment ?.

7 hours ago, ryanofx92 said:

Yes, the assertion that you spent more time staring at my profile is still very obviously correct.

No worries about that from me, bud. I spotted it in like 5 seconds and then immediately clicked away ?.

Edited by F1rstinFlight
  • Like 1

Sure, I like them.  I've had a lot of good experiences going after them and hope to have many more.  That's really all it comes down to for me.

I've skimmed through some of the arguing, but it seems mostly silly.  Just let people do what they want, and hopefully the site can also cater to different people better in the future too (with multiple leaderboards etc).  But, if not, then oh well.

Oh and I wouldn't advise setting out to manipulate the site's statistics on a large scale.  Are you crazy or just determined to have them make up new rules just to handle you in particular???  I mean, do what you want if you really want to by all means...  but don't be surprised if it doesn't work out for you in the end.

• Like 1

I honestly don't look at ultra rares anymore to be any sort of measure regarding skill or time commitment. A fact about me is I struggled on Hardcore Mode in Dead Space 2 than most ultra rares I got.

Looking back, I think the PlayStation 3 generation in general had more difficult, frustrating, more time consuming games that really required the player to go out of their way to earn that platinum. I often see older trophy profiles with a lot of old PS3 games from the early going (2008 - 2010ish) that aren't completed. Street Fighter IV, Vanquish, Far Cry 2, Max Payne 3, Battlefield: Bad Company 1 and Resistance 2 were all very popular back in their day, even with people who didn't trophy hunt. While they were all fun, getting the platinum trophy required one to bust their ass, something that casual players just aren't going to do.

Nowadays I can find easy games on the PS4 with a bunch of ultra rare trophies, so the very idea that ultra rares require some sort of skill and commitment is out the door. Back on the PS3, the ultra rare trophies that were found in games had to be earned. You guys can say games were harder back then because the game mechanics weren't as good. Nobody can argue that Assassin's Creed II was a hard game, but I consider that a much harder game than Assassin's Creed Odyssey. The two games are a decade apart from each other. The game mechanics have vastly improved, and modern gaming has conveniences that previous generations did not. 

The early trophy hunting days did not pander to the casual player. I generally see someone with the Street Fighter IV or Max Payne 3 platinum to be a bit of a hardcore player. I still remember back in 2008 - 2009 when Street Fighter IV was frequently advertised at Gamestop and other retail stores like Best Buy. People said it was a very good game, but I knew practically all of them were just casual players. I don't know what people think, a casual player is NOT going to earn the Street Fighter IV platinum, because that requires a degree of time and skill that most people don't have.

So in a sense, whenever I see somebody like @Floriiss or @TheYuriG, or a guy like @SlimSanta94 who all have prestigious trophy profiles, I want to go and congratulate them. But I personally think the idea of hunting a bunch of ultra rares to be every bit as pointless as stacking all the EZPZ games.

For people like @Hakoom, trophy hunting is a job, not a hobby. Playing for 10 - 15 hours every single day is just something I would never do. I couldn't do it back when I was 20 years old either, that was just too much when I had life priorities preventing me from doing so.

The trophy hunting community has seemed to go a full 180. I've looked at posts on the PST.org forums dating back to 2009 - 2011 and it just looks like the entire landscape has changed. The times have changed, so they say. The current leaderboard is a complete joke and I would definitely like to see a good alternative.

Whenever I read petty arguing in threads like this, I begin to care less. Maybe it's because I'm 33 years old and not the 18 year old college kid who had a lot more free time on his hands. It's likely that I'm growing older and I don't care either way.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Resident Evil Rev 2 is ultra Rare and Ninja Gaiden Sigma is very rare…figure it out.

Vita One is ultra rare. Ps4 just released and people already know what they were doing before . Since NG has a fan base of just NG players they destroy the game . Not to mention it was on ps3 also. Just saying lol

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Baker said:

Well let me say I never played any Soulslike game myself because I hate them. I did try out Bloodborne when it was free on Ps Plus but within 5 minutes I deleted the game. The battle system is just way too slow for my taste. Not to mention the story is told through lore if I’m correct. Another thing I don’t like. These games just tick all the wrong boxes for me ?.

That's fine - you are entitled to like whatever you like. I think the Metal Gear Solid and Kingdom Hearts franchises are balls, and Ghost of Tsushima and The Witcher 3 were broken garbage - we can all like the games we like and don't have to like the same things.

However, my point wasn't about that. It was about the relative difficulty between two sets of games, in which the difficulty of the games bear no connection to the delta between their rarity, and where those rarities are clearly based on other factors.

But nobody can convince me these games are hard. Sure it has a cult following, and many think these games are great so they stick with it. But from a trophy hunting perspective, these games are not difficult, especially with the mentioned coop exploits. 

Sekiro has no co-op exploits, and was, coincidently, the game I was originally mentioning as an example of a difficult game that I took pride in getting the Plat for.

I will continue to do so, as I found that game extremely tough to beat, was elated when I did, and remain proud to have done so.

I mean comparing these Soulslike games, which maybe have a rarity that’s too high for its difficulty because of its popularity, to two story driven games that also been on Ps Plus and therefore had their rarities drastically reduced was just a ridiculous attempt to say rarity does not equal difficulty. Name me any truly difficult game that’s not UR. 

Sekiro, Dead Cells, Hollow Knight, Celeste, Call of Duty: World at War, The Surge, Salt and Sanctuary, Bloodborne, The Witness, virtually every game with very tough to find and/or missable collectibles (unless a guide is used), virtually every difficult puzzle game (unless a guide is used), virtually every Adventure game (unless a guide is used)...

Sorry @DrBloodmoney. No hard feelings I hope.

Here is a brief summary of the salient points here:

ME: 

"I'm proud of my difficult platinums, not my rare ones.

My Sekiro platinum (at a terribly impressive 27% rarity ?) means far more to me than any one of my UR ones does."

YOU:

"the games you claim to be difficult, are not difficult."

?

It takes a special kind of arrogance to think that this is, quote: "not an epeen swing or an attempt to make you feel lesser. What a load of bullshit. "

You don't get to decide what I found difficult.

I get to decide that.

So, no mate, no hard feelings or ongoing beef or anything, but maybe a pinch of salt, which I retain the right to.

Maybe I just have a different opinion of what difficult games are. It’s all objective and a matter of opinion ofcourse. And I respect everyone’s opinion, also if it’s different from my own.

As I've said before, difficulty is relative player-to-player, but is somewhat more objective in terms of game-to-game.

It's why I think it's gauche to tell someone who admits to having struggled with a game "FuCk YoU LoL, DaT ShItZ Iz EzPz", and also why I think there should be a relativity part applied to the difficulty ratings in guides. 

For example, instead of saying "Dark Souls 6/10", which is arbitrary, and has no objective value, it would be much more useful if every game was rated relative to two other games of the same genre - i.e.

Dark Souls

Easier Than: Sekiro

Harder Than: Lords of the Fallen

That way, the 'rating' means different things to different people, but the salient info is applicable to everyone.

You would go "Okay, so easy for me then", and I would go "okay, not as tricky as Sekiro, but still quite tricky"

Edited by DrBloodmoney

32 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

For example, instead of saying "Dark Souls 6/10", which is arbitrary, and has no objective value, it would be much more useful if every game was rated relative to two other games of the same genre - i.e.

Dark Souls

Easier Than: Sekiro

Harder Than: Lords of the Fallen

That way, the 'rating' means different things to different people, but the salient info is applicable to everyone.

You would go "Okay, so easy for me then", and I would go "okay, not as tricky as Sekiro, but still quite tricky"

Sekiro is the hardest in the set, but is a really good game, really high quality, has the highest trophy rarity. Lords of the Fallen has the lowest trophy rarity, but is an absolute piss stain and was a poor attempt at trying to copy the Dark Souls formula.

Just more games to show you that the rarity equals difficulty argument doesn't mean shit. If I stood by that argument and if that argument were more true, I would have more ultra rare trophies to my trophy profile.

6 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

Good luck @SlimSanta94 Guitar Hero and Rock Band games were enough for me lol.

Thank you very much! I don't blame you, the genre as a whole really asks for a lot xD 

3 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

So in a sense, whenever I see somebody like @Floriiss or @TheYuriG, or a guy like @SlimSanta94 who all have prestigious trophy profiles, I want to go and congratulate them. But I personally think the idea of hunting a bunch of ultra rares to be every bit as pointless as stacking all the EZPZ games.

I'd agree with that, hunting easy platinums and ultra rare trophies non stop are essentially the same thing at the end of the day. Like with anything in life really, trophies are essentially pointless until you decide to put your faith in them and give them meaning. Which is why I always say if it's what people enjoy then more power to them, i'm not in a position to judge anyone if they care about numbers on their profile more than I do. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

I'd agree with that, hunting easy platinums and ultra rare trophies non stop are essentially the same thing at the end of the day. Like with anything in life really, trophies are essentially pointless until you decide to put your faith in them and give them meaning. Which is why I always say if it's what people enjoy then more power to them, i'm not in a position to judge anyone if they care about numbers on their profile more than I do. 

@SlimSanta94: "Combining humbleness, a healthy attitude, and a profile to make grown trophy hunters weep in a corner since 2009"

?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Sekiro, Dead Cells, Hollow Knight, Celeste, Call of Duty: World at War, The Surge, Salt and Sanctuary, Bloodborne, The Witness

You don't get to decide what I found difficult.

I get to decide that.

I asked for truly difficult games. And from a trophy hunting perspective. These are not.

And you’re absolutely right I don’t decide what’s difficult for you.

But that’s not the point. Just because it was difficult for you doesn’t make it a fact the game is difficult. And this is how most of your posts are, you present everything as fact based on your own experiences. Many times I agree, sometimes I don’t.

I played games that were difficult for me, because it doesn’t play well to my strengths in gaming, but that doesn’t make it a difficult game in general. And I think this is the difference between you and me in this case. 

I’ll leave it at this. ❤️

Edited by Baker

But that’s not the point. Just because it was difficult for you doesn’t make it a fact the game is difficult. And this how most of your posts are, you present everything as fact based on your own experiences. Many times I agree, sometimes I don’t.

Okay, This part I take issue with.

I feel like I have consistently been including caveats, pointing out that what I am saying is my opinion, and as it reflects my experience, rather than stating it as fact.

Here are a small selection of my posts:

My Sekiro platinum (at a terribly impressive 27% rarity ?) means far more to me than any one of my UR ones does.

21 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

That's really what I'm getting at - for me, since rarity is something that can be affected by lots of things besides difficulty, it seems an odd metric to use to determine which ones make me 'proud', if you know what I mean.

There are way more that I would say I take pride in that don't come within a country mile of UR - Sekiro / Souls games / Dead Cells / Salt and Sanctuary / The Witness for example. 

Those are all games I personally found very difficult, and satisfying to beat - and I would happily wear them as a badge of honour before, say, Sniper Ghost Warrior, or Rainbow Moon or LBP, or - God forbid - Space Overlords :blink:, you know?

18 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Well, my point was that rarity and difficulty are not directly correlated, and given that you admit those lower rarity games I mentioned are easier than the higher rarity ones I mentioned, I will simply take your agreement as confirmation, and thank you for it...

...while ignoring the epeen swing, and the sad attempt to make me feel lesser for taking some pride in completing games I found difficult. ?

17 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Granted, my assumption is based on anecdotal or limited data (my own experience and profile), but unless you are willing to actually make the graph you are talking about, then so is yours.

Maybe if some crazy person actually did do such a graph, that would convince me, but given that the only info I have says otherwise, I have to assume I am correct based on the fact that the limited data I have tells me so.

Of the limited info available to me (my own profile) I can categorically state that I found the most difficulty games were not often the rarest.

14 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I wasn’t saying it has no correlation - just that in my own experience, rarity has been a bad indicator of what to expect, difficulty-wise

2 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Sekiro has no co-op exploits, and was, coincidently, the game I was originally mentioning as an example of a difficult game that I took pride in getting the Plat for.

I will continue to do so, as I found that game extremely tough to beat, was elated when I did, and remain proud to have done so.

As opposed to:

18 hours ago, Baker said:

Those are not difficult games ?. That whole Dark Souls difficulty meme is ridiculous.

You can’t compare those ? games (Yeah, I’m not a fan) to anything like Crypt, Trials Fusion, SMB, Ikaruga, Nuclear Throne, Wolfenstein II, etc..

8 hours ago, Baker said:

Come on. Kingdom Hearts is one of the easiest JRPG franchises I know ?. Yes, even on Proud difficulty.

8 hours ago, Baker said:

But there are many other JRPG’s that are much harder at the start than KH.

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time on 4D difficulty kicked my ass at the beginning of the game. This is probably the hardest one I can think of.

Nightmare difficulty in all Ys games is much harder.

And there are plenty more..

19 minutes ago, Baker said:

I asked for truly difficult games. And from a trophy hunting perspective. These are not.

And you’re absolutely right I don’t decide what’s difficult for you.

Do you really feel like I come across as stating my opinions as 'fact' any more than you or others do? :dunno:

The assertion that I do is confusing, and frankly, a little hurtful.

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Okay, This part I take issue with.

I feel like I have consistently been including caveats, pointing out that what I am saying is my opinion, and as it reflects my experience, rather than stating it as fact.

Do you really feel like I come across as stating my opinions as 'fact' any more than you or others do? :dunno:

The assertion that I do is confusing, and frankly, a little hurtful.

Well this doesn’t look good for me ?.

I always find it hard to find the words for what I want to say in English. I mean, I can put the words ‘I think’ in front of them from now on. Ofcourse these posts are from my perspective.  

I don’t want it to come across as my posts are fact. If that’s the case I apologise. And if that’s not what you mean either, then I’m reading it wrong and I’ll make my apologies again.

Let’s stop the bickering here.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Baker said:

Well this doesn’t look good for me 1f602.png.

I always find it hard to find the words for what I want to say in English. I mean, I can put the words ‘I think’ in front of them from now on. Ofcourse these posts are from my perspective.  

I don’t want it to come across as my posts are fact. If that’s the case I apologise. And if that’s not what you mean either, then I’m reading it wrong and I’ll make my apologies again.

Let’s stop the bickering here.

Hey man, no bother - to be honest, it's exhausting that we feel we need to put those kind of caveats into posts in the first place - it should be patently self-evident to anyone reading opinions on forums that that is exactly what they are - opinions :dunno:

My point wasn't to shame you into having to add the same equivocating stuff I do

(I do it simply as a shield against these kind of attacks) - the fact is, there is no such thing as 'objective truth' when it comes to something like difficulty/ game opinions etc. (what would that even be? The word of God? ?) 

My point with that post was simply that I don't think I am any more guilty of pressing my point of view as 'fact' than anyone else  - I maybe just seem like it because I try to at least make a strong argument for those opinions :dunno:

It's all good ☮️

ps. Sekiro rocks. and stop hating Souls ?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Walt the Dog said:

I like how this two and a half year old thread got necroed by someone letting a troll live in their head rent-free for two and a half years and then coming on to make a post admitting as such.

Worst part is, after the arbitrary 5 Ultra Rare target, my 5th UR trophy became a "Very Rare" trophy.

https://imgur.com/a/6rJE59F

(I don't know why the image doesn't seem to be appearing)

9 hours ago, Baker said:

But that’s not the point. Just because it was difficult for you doesn’t make it a fact the game is difficult. And this is how most of your posts are, you present everything as fact based on your own experiences. Many times I agree, sometimes I don’t.

I find this line quite puzzling, because you seem to be missing the fact that difficulty is subjective. Sure, we give games a difficulty score for the sake of convenience, but it is deceptive and opinion based. There is no factual difficulty.

I also find it a little annoying that you're adamant that the soulsborne games are not difficult, having pretty much no experience with any of them.  I think Soulsborne's plats are very tricky to judge, because a lot of people won't even try them because of their reputation (often exaggerated a bit) as difficult games.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Iker_01 said:

…because of their reputation (often exaggerated a bit) as difficult games.

Well let me say this one more time very clear then. These are my opinions. They are not facts. If you have a different opinion that’s fine.

The best way, in my opinion, is to judge difficulty by trophy rarity. All the true 9/10, 10/10 difficulty games are sub 1%. They’re never in the Very Rare or above rarity. Soulslike games don’t fall into this category. Therefore they can’t be hard. Once again, my opinion.

I mean look at what you’re saying in your last line. It’s exaggerated. It’s a meme. With that git gud nonsense.

And with that, I take my leave from this discussion. ✌?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Iker_01 said:

I also find it a little annoying that you're adamant that the soulsborne games are not difficult, having pretty much no experience with any of them.

This stood out to me too

While everyone is certainly entitled to an opinion, how do u formulate an opinion when u have no personal experience? Especially when the soulsborne games are generally regarded as difficult games? 

He’d have more credibility imo if he’d played one/some of them and breezed through himself 

2 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

This stood out to me too

While everyone is certainly entitled to an opinion, how do u formulate an opinion when u have no personal experience? Especially when the soulsborne games are generally regarded as difficult games? 

He’d have more credibility imo if he’d played one/some of them and breezed through himself 

I also haven’t played My Name is Mayo. Judging by it’s trophy rarity it must be a very easy game. Which would be my opinion. 

But according to your logic I can’t form an opinion on this game because I haven’t played it. Maybe you can help me here since you did play it. Is it really that easy?

• Like 1