Quink666

Episode 3, 4 & 5 release date announced.

25 posts in this topic

AxcpTGr.jpg

So we have to wait a LOOOONG time before we get to experience the full game. First tought this was a late April fools but it all seems legit since i got it in my mail today. Hopefully having this much time between episodes means that each episode will be great.

That's a really long time but I'm actually happy to hear it.

It gives them the time to make the episodes all as good as they can be :)

20 minutes ago, DoucetDudes said:

That's a really long time but I'm actually happy to hear it.

It gives them the time to make the episodes all as good as they can be :)

That is my hope aswell. Wonder why there is such a long time between episodes aswell. Have people been laid off and is there only a skeleton crew working on the game now?

Would be nice to hear from them why they decided to take all this time between episodes. LiS 1 was great and didn't have this long between episodes.

I wonder why there is such a long gap between when episode 4 is released till episode 5 is out :hmm: 

seems like this will for me be getting started in 2020 xD 

I see people saying it gives them time to make the episodes good but last episode they had 4 months to make it and it ended up being very buggy. Characters were invisible in scenes, characters were clipping through objects, and characters were t posing which was kinda ridiculous.

Despite the long wait, there will be no more questions regarding release dates at least 😄

Well atleast now I have a game to play when it's 3dec. Jesus what a long wait

Episode 2 didn't really warrant that 4-month wait. I hope the upcoming episodes will.

This is exactly why I wait until all episodes are out until I make the purchase. Did it for every Telltale game.

Off my list until Dec/January then. A shame but okay.

Posted (edited)

As much as i love Dontnod, i think this is last time I buy an episodic game on release.  I just hope it picks up cuz so far LIS2, aside from enviroments, doesn't hold a candle to LIS1 and BTS.

What I really want is Vampyr 2! 

Edited by Vizard-Ichigo--

24 minutes ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

As much as i love Dontnod, i think this is last time I buy an episodic game on release.  I just hope it picks up cuz so far LIS2, aside from enviroments, doesn't hold a candle to LIS1 and BTS.

Basically this^^^

I probably would have bought the episodes so far if it had carried on Max's story. I would have been like 'oh God I gotta know where this goes next!'.

As it is - new world new characters - motivation's just not there. I'll pick it up but much much later down the line.

Wow i don't get why anybody would fork out 40.00 to play this one episode at a time over the course of more than a year.  Wait until about  month after the final episode is releases and buy it for 20.00.  The game only lasts 12 hours why play it a little bit at a time?  

Life Is Strange was such a surprisingly beautiful game that I greatly enjoyed playing. However, I was able to experience it in one long go, and I would definitely argue if the experience was as fragmented as Life Is Strange 2 is for some people it wouldn't have been half as engaging. 

So, yeah, like many others here I'll just wait until the whole game is out. It's a shame because I'm not against buying episodic games upon release, but the topsy-turvy release schedules of many of them nowadays has cooled my desire to do so. 

and THIS IS WHY I never buy this games unless they have been fully released already. 

I actually loved life is strange 2 and I don’t regretted buying it and waiting for the 4 months gap between each episode, but this time around the episodes are much longer then life is strange 1 and BTS

42 minutes ago, Ackerman_Ievi said:

Episode 4 trailer 

Would be nice to have a recap trailer since i can barely remember what happened in episode 1,2 & 3. I remember that the father got killed by a cop i believe, then we met Captain Spirit and in the last episode i got laid which was nice it it been an eternity.

1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

Would be nice to have a recap trailer since i can barely remember what happened in episode 1,2 & 3. I remember that the father got killed by a cop i believe, then we met Captain Spirit and in the last episode i got laid which was nice it it been an eternity.

They do a recap in each episode as a separate video, you can find it in life is strange YouTube channel 

23 minutes ago, Ackerman_Ievi said:

They do a recap in each episode as a separate video, you can find it in life is strange YouTube channel 

I actually didn't know that. Will have to watch them all before thursday =>

I am thinking by the time they are all released, there will be a sale for half price.

29 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I am thinking by the time they are all released, there will be a sale for half price.

LoL they went on sale for 30 before all episodes were released so yeah