Episode 3, 4 & 5 release date announced.

Quink666

AxcpTGr.jpg

So we have to wait a LOOOONG time before we get to experience the full game. First tought this was a late April fools but it all seems legit since i got it in my mail today. Hopefully having this much time between episodes means that each episode will be great.

20 minutes ago, DoucetDudes said:

That's a really long time but I'm actually happy to hear it.

It gives them the time to make the episodes all as good as they can be :)

That is my hope aswell. Wonder why there is such a long time between episodes aswell. Have people been laid off and is there only a skeleton crew working on the game now?

Would be nice to hear from them why they decided to take all this time between episodes. LiS 1 was great and didn't have this long between episodes.

• Like 1

As much as i love Dontnod, i think this is last time I buy an episodic game on release.  I just hope it picks up cuz so far LIS2, aside from enviroments, doesn't hold a candle to LIS1 and BTS.

What I really want is Vampyr 2! 

Edited by Vizard-Ichigo--
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

As much as i love Dontnod, i think this is last time I buy an episodic game on release.  I just hope it picks up cuz so far LIS2, aside from enviroments, doesn't hold a candle to LIS1 and BTS.

Basically this^^^

• 3 weeks later...

Life Is Strange was such a surprisingly beautiful game that I greatly enjoyed playing. However, I was able to experience it in one long go, and I would definitely argue if the experience was as fragmented as Life Is Strange 2 is for some people it wouldn't have been half as engaging. 

So, yeah, like many others here I'll just wait until the whole game is out. It's a shame because I'm not against buying episodic games upon release, but the topsy-turvy release schedules of many of them nowadays has cooled my desire to do so. 

• 3 months later...
42 minutes ago, Ackerman_Ievi said:

Episode 4 trailer 

Would be nice to have a recap trailer since i can barely remember what happened in episode 1,2 & 3. I remember that the father got killed by a cop i believe, then we met Captain Spirit and in the last episode i got laid which was nice it it been an eternity.

1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

Would be nice to have a recap trailer since i can barely remember what happened in episode 1,2 & 3. I remember that the father got killed by a cop i believe, then we met Captain Spirit and in the last episode i got laid which was nice it it been an eternity.

They do a recap in each episode as a separate video, you can find it in life is strange YouTube channel 

• Like 1