How many ultra rare trophies you got?

JABing

Currently have 1. The Little Nightmares speedrun and slowly working on the yakuza 0 plat as well.

Most of the games I'm still looking to play don't have UR trophies but rarity doesn't really matter that much to me.

That said I'm still impressed with what others have achieved!

• Like 3

At the moment, I have exactly 50 Ultra Rare trophies. My first place goes to TorqueL, for a silver trophy for reaching the 10-hour mark on the in-game clock on a level, with a rarity of 1.25%.

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.
  • Like 2

102 currently

I briefly went after getting ultra-rare's but then I realized you can pick up a lot of relatively easy ultra-rare's by just playing games not many people played, especially in the PS3 era. Sorta watered down my appreciation for them as it doesn't necessarily mean they were all difficult just because of the low percentage. 

Ridge Racer Unbounded makes up a decent chunk of my ultra-rare's and those were all obtained naturally with little effort. The only reason they're ultra-rare is because hardly anybody has played that game. Most of my ultra-rare's are racing games now that I think about it. Racing games don't seem to be games trophy hunter's generally go for unless it's Need for Speed. A lot of them have easy ultra-rare's just by completing the game really. 

• Like 3

On 7/2/2019 at 7:30 PM, Danny_Johansen said:

I have 2049 UR trophies and my rarest is Long March from TxK at 0,02% however is should have been 0,00 rounded down if it weren't for the hacked trophy count.

This guy has the most impressive profile I've ever viewed on here. Hats off to a true gamer. 

I'm at 137, aiming for 150 before the end of the year.

• Like 2

On 7/5/2019 at 1:41 AM, Baker said:

Currently 411 with my rarest from Trials Fusion at 0.15%.

I don’t care about UR trophies at all but I do expect to get to 500 before the end of the year. 

I still couldn’t care less about UR trophies but I bumped it up to 911. I don’t know how, I just play games I enjoy.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

15 as of late. The rarest trophy I have is :silver: The Shadows Rushed Me on Max Payne 3 (Complete New York Minute Hardcore), which sits at a whopping 0.88%... For a Silver trophy, no less. xDxD And two of them are UR Plats (Killzone: Mercenary and Metro: Last Light)

Edited by DearieHimemori
  • Like 2

On 10/24/2023 at 2:37 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

262 at the moment 👍🏻 Not a lot compared to some folks here who specifically hunt them (Which I only did for a couple of games), but I'm proud of them. One of my biggest goals is getting to 1000, one far day. :)

Making progress. 321 and counting. :D

• Like 1