If trophies were gone forever, how would you react?

PraiseTheFluppi

I'd spend a day trying to understand it. Then feel relief about games with online only trophies and insane trophies I could then enjoy without feeling guilty about not being able to 100%.

I mean trophies have a fun side  to them when you get to enjoy even more your favourite games but also a bad one when they prevent me from getting certain games, so it's a double-edged sword.

I'd be more likely to move over to the Switch as a platform and keep the PS4 on the side to play any exclusive titles that might be released for it to be honest. I'd probably still 100% games I really enjoy all the same, maybe a few less titles would get the treatment I would normally give them though.

On 7/3/2019 at 1:24 PM, neko-chan251191 said:

The title pretty much says it all. If Sony decided that trophies won't be available anymore and every trophy you earned until today would disappear completely, how would that impact your life, your gaming habits? What would you think/do about it?

I’d enjoy gaming more since I wouldn’t be thinking of a missable trophy while playing a game for the first time :D

I'd be super confused. I mean they've been a part of our games for so long so why get rid of them now? Seems like more effort on their part to try and get rid of a system that engages people and keeps them playing their games usually longer than usual.

I'd say "Darn you Sony!" :(

giphy.gif

Edited by hannah_montana04