God Awful and a new low for gaming!

4 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

This game is an absolute train wreck!

what do you expect, shit can't get better after wildlands if you ask me it is like pouring gasoline onto a fire and hoping it can get rid of it, I miss the old days of ghost recon where it is level by level doing missions like sniper elite kind of format taking out enemies as a group not a big open world where it is just go there kill get out, go there take info and get out or some crap.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 4

I pre-ordered it for $40 plus a $10 bonus reward certificate from Best Buy but I'm leaning towards not even picking it up after all the negative feedback I'm seeing. Want to finish Code Vein, Surge 2 and Greedfall before Outer Worlds anyway. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

I pre-ordered it for $40 plus a $10 bonus reward certificate from Best Buy but I'm leaning towards not even picking it up after all the negative feedback I'm seeing. Want to finish Code Vein, Surge 2 and Greedfall before Outer Worlds anyway. 

good idea wish i had done the same

10 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

This game is an absolute train wreck!  I mean we all knew it was more than likely going to be a technical nightmare considering it hasn't even been 3 full years since wildlands and the opening day disaster it was when it released. Well when we think it couldn't get any worse than we get this.  Why couldn't someone better get the Tom Clancy gaming rights than ubisoft?  All their games play so much alike anyway so for this one they decided to combine some elements from all there games to make this giant mess of a cluster fuck and none of it works.  They took the boring ass dialog options from Odyssesy.  They took the Looter shooter element from the Division,  We got the open world all their games entail.  You are under constant bombardment and enemies just appear out of nowhere just like Far Cry.  You have the errand boy type missions from Assassins Creed.  Aside from all of this you have one of the worst menus to navigate of any game to date.There is so much stuff to keep track of.  Nothing about this game is good.  Tracking from one side of the map to the other several times for one mission.  I have never witnessed so many glitches in a game day one.  We knew it was coming as I said but to this extreme the fact they charged 100.00 for this shit is amazing.  Unless splinter Cell comes back i'm done with the Clancy Franchises as well as Assassins Creed and quite possibly Far Cry.  Now people will defend it i'm sure and that is their right.  But anybody tells you this game is good is full of shit.  So disappointed!  It it a joke and the only enjoyment we have gotten out of it is laughing about how bad it is.  Quite honestly i have laughed very hard at it.  That might be the only reason i finish it.

can you name what glitches you've dealt with

Im so dissapointed with the reviews. Been top of my wish list since it was announced because i loved wildlands. I played the beta and something just didn't feel right at all but couldn't quite put my finger on it. 

I might wait till its been really reduced in price and/if they do fix the bugs. 

Might buy grid and yooka laylee in the next week instead. Thank you for your honest opinion anyway. Saved me a few quid

1 hour ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I really didn't want to do this, but I just can not help myself. The irony, it's over 9000.

What does this have to do with anything?  I certainly didn't buy the game because I was influenced by an advertisement.  I did it because I've completed all the Clancy Games on the ps4 and wanted to keep that trend going and friends wanted to play the game together as well.  What a Troll!! going through my past posts to make a stupid point that doesn't even make sense,  All this bullshit that people spew about shouldn't buy the game day one it's attitudes and low expectations like that that let developers get away with producing such rubbish in the 1st place. 

• Like 3