Modern Warfare Trophy Thoughts?

On 10/22/2019 at 6:38 PM, da_Heino said:

Man... this list would have been perfect if it had some Spec Ops trophys like MW2 and MW3 used to have. I don't see any reason to play Spec Ops missions on the hardest difficulty if I don't get rewarded for it. Lol

I hope they add dlc trophies. Playing them all on veteran is so fun

wow i mean regardless if it's a hard list or an easy one I can't believe multiple people have already achieved the platinum in less than a day.  At the very least i was hoping this campaign would be long and occupy some time not something that you can breeze through in a few hours.  Don't really know what to think of it.  It's for sure too easy to get the platinum.

On 23/10/2019 at 0:26 PM, lucky0ne16 said:

They might add it as a future dlc later on. I am kind of happy of the no online trophyies this time around

Nah. If they do add DLC, It'll be similar to the MW3 DLC, base game is just this one bronze.

As for the list though, I'm disappointed there wasn't multiplayer trophies. I wanted some a "Reach max rank" and "Win x Matches of Gunfight", that would have been fantastic. But no. Here was have an 8 hour platinum by the looks of things... smh

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Unless its very late scanning in, it would appear that the Xbox One version does NOT have the free update achievement for Spec Ops. I can imagine this being added in as this seems an oversight, but as of now, no Spec Ops required for the Xbox One 100%.

That's because they won't have Spec Ops for a year.

3 hours ago, Nitro said:

That's because they won't have Spec Ops for a year.

It's scanned in now, was just delayed.

People are getting confused. Spec Ops absolutely is Day 1. It's a specific mode WITHIN Spec Ops called Survival, but Spec Ops in of itself (i.e. the missions) is still on Xbox.

Keen to find out if its co-op only or not. If its non-matchmaking co-op, I'd struggle because I don't have any friends who play COD. 

Edited by PhantomFear94

11 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

If you avoid games because of a certain type of trophy You need to re-evaluate how you play games because it makes no sense to skip on games because of trophies. I’m at the point where I hope they just stop putting trophies in games just so I can see people completely lose their minds over it on this site lol

I have recently played a few games a 2nd time around, RDR2 for example and not having to focus on trophies while playing actually make the experience alot more enjoyable. But this is a trophy hunting website so at the end of the day some people play for trophies, some for fun and some for a bit of both.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

So does anybody have any idea how the liberation dlc trophy is going to work for completing all special operations?  Are we going to have to wait an entire year before they're all released before we can get the 100% or is it simply just all the operations available at launch?

The description just says to complete all missions. I don't have the game yet, but I was led to believe that Spec Ops is split into "missions" and "operations". The former is the traditional 1-3 star missions that can probably done solo or co-op, and completing all these is required for the DLC trophy. The latter is co-op only, not sure if its needed or not for the 100%. Anyone confirm/deny? 

Edited by PhantomFear94

I'm curious as to if any of the trophies are like the 15.1 second challenge in the MW Remaster.  I no longer have the quick enough reflexes for that sort of thing, anger hours of trying, watching every video on youtube, and using every tip I could find, I could never do it faster than 16.5.  None of them look that tough, but I thought that one was something within my fps skills and it wasn't.  If anyone who's platinumed both, or when they eventually platinum both, wants to give me feedback on it I would appreciate it.

4 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

The description just says to complete all missions. I don't have the game yet, but I was led to believe that Spec Ops is split into "missions" and "operations". The former is the traditional 1-3 star missions that can probably done solo or co-op, and completing all these is required for the DLC trophy. The latter is co-op only, not sure if its needed or not for the 100%. Anyone confirm/deny? 

not traditional 1-3 star spec ops

its PVE=large PAYDAY 2 or Battlefield COOP?

4 players must

the trophy need you to finish all 4 missions

but.

really difficult

2 hours ago, Sakura_p789cs said:

not traditional 1-3 star spec ops

its PVE=large PAYDAY 2 or Battlefield COOP?

4 players must

the trophy need you to finish all 4 missions

but.

really difficult

That's really annoying then. I'm finding a bunch of information saying something to the contrary, that Operation and Missions within Spec Ops are separate. (particular quote below is from The Sixth Axis, seen something similar from IGN and GamesRadar too). 

"There will be four Operations available at launch with more added in post-launch content. Missions are the other way to play experience Spec Ops mode and these can be tackled alone or with up to four players, and are the classic approach with star ratings, specific loadouts for each mission, and only certain ways to approach an objective. "

The trophy/mission says "Complete all Special Ops missions", which gave me hope that those wouldn't be required. Damn. 

Edited by PhantomFear94

35 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

That's really annoying then. I'm finding a bunch of information saying something to the contrary, that Operation and Missions within Spec Ops are separate. (particular quote below is from The Sixth Axis, seen something similar from IGN and GamesRadar too). 

"There will be four Operations available at launch with more added in post-launch content. Missions are the other way to play experience Spec Ops mode and these can be tackled alone or with up to four players, and are the classic approach with star ratings, specific loadouts for each mission, and only certain ways to approach an objective. "

The trophy/mission says "Complete all Special Ops missions", which gave me hope that those wouldn't be required. Damn. 

i think it will be required

you see this trophy's icon?you'll understand