Ultra Rare Cleanup 2020

On 2020-01-17 at 1:42 AM, BB-BakkerJ said:

Deleted Ikaruga from the list due to the local coop trophies. Might add it back later though, but I’m not sure I want to play it.

Just wanna point out that its possible to do it solo. Hard? definitely, but very much possible :)

Edited by Vergil

20 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Just wanna point out that its possible to do it solo. Hard? definitely, but very much possible :)

I’ve read about it. You’re controlling both ships at the same time using one controller right? That sounds really hard! I doubt many of the  platinum achievers have done it that way...

6 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I’ve read about it. You’re controlling both ships at the same time using one controller right? That sounds really hard! I doubt many of the  platinum achievers have done it that way...

2 actually. However one is not on LB since he retired

2 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Dude, are you saying I don't keep my cool? 1f61c.png

Haha, maybe. :P Actually I just don't think many adults get really angry at games in the same way that Spaz does lol. Sure it can be frustrating messing up a run or whatever, but I never really get annoyed. Either try it again or do something else, either way I know I'll get it done eventually. 

2 hours ago, Arcesius said:

I don't even have a lot of games overall 1f605.png And many others in this thread have way harder games completed.

But I guess I have a couple of challenging games done, sure. They just offer what I look for in this hobby. You know yourself how satisfactory it can be to get something challenging done, something that not many others have achieved, something that you had to work for. I see challenge as something positive, as the only thing that really pushes your skill and makes you better at what you are doing. Not everyone wants that from a game, but I personally do. Let me say this though, I would not play a hard game just for the sake of it. Otherwise you would see I Am Bread on my profile, for example. I need to be at least interested in the game itself. 

And hey, I sure have my "fuck that shit" moments... Just not that often. I guess if you just know beforehand that "it might take a while, it might not be done today, this is gonna be tough" that helps to prevent frustration from building up, and I find myself most frustrated when I find an obstacle that I didn't anticipate. Take Pier Solar as the example. I didn't have any issues with the slippery minigame during the main game, so I thought "how hard can the extra challenge be"? Let me tell you, it is tough. And I had to quit playing the game since it started affecting my mood. I'm sure I just wasn't mentally prepared for the challenge. I even wrote about it here. Same with Downwell. I took a 2-week break after a particularly heartbreaking run, which is why I honestly sympathize with @Lumi for his almost VVVVVV-clear... (you got this, dude! 1f642.png)

As for not having time... I mean, I earned the first trophy on NecroDancer what, like 8 months ago? I have since then "only" played 45-50 hours... 1f602.png But I knew that it would be a long-term project. I'm currently trying to beat Aria, and after 5 or so hours I made it out of her first zone ONCE. But every time I start the game up, if I notice that I'm not having fun (which doesn't happen very often), I just stop... what's the point otherwise? 

EDIT: It sure felt weird writing about challenge in videogames in a thread followed by so many players with so many more and way harder games than myself 1f602.png

I am Bread was a surprisingly fun completion (for me at least) I'd recommend you get it haha. ;) Often I find that the challenge in a game is a source of the enjoyment for me. But in general in life I enjoy challenging myself in different ways, not just in videogames.  I really need to get VVVVVV done too. :o

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Actually no. Its not Floriiss. Its MauCast. 

Florriis is just afk for now :)

Ah okay, that’s good to hear. I thought he retired because I never see him online anymore and he switched his profile to private.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

9 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Ah okay, that’s good to hear. I thought he retired because I never see him online anymore and he switched his profile to private.

He had some big stuff to do, he said. I presume real life stuff and didn't wanna anything to bother him. 

7 hours ago, Arcesius said:

I don't even have a lot of games overall 1f605.png And many others in this thread have way harder games completed.

But I guess I have a couple of challenging games done, sure. They just offer what I look for in this hobby. You know yourself how satisfactory it can be to get something challenging done, something that not many others have achieved, something that you had to work for. I see challenge as something positive, as the only thing that really pushes your skill and makes you better at what you are doing. Not everyone wants that from a game, but I personally do. Let me say this though, I would not play a hard game just for the sake of it. Otherwise you would see I Am Bread on my profile, for example. I need to be at least interested in the game itself. 

And hey, I sure have my "fuck that shit" moments... Just not that often. I guess if you just know beforehand that "it might take a while, it might not be done today, this is gonna be tough" that helps to prevent frustration from building up, and I find myself most frustrated when I find an obstacle that I didn't anticipate. Take Pier Solar as the example. I didn't have any issues with the slippery minigame during the main game, so I thought "how hard can the extra challenge be"? Let me tell you, it is tough. And I had to quit playing the game since it started affecting my mood. I'm sure I just wasn't mentally prepared for the challenge. I even wrote about it here. Same with Downwell. I took a 2-week break after a particularly heartbreaking run, which is why I honestly sympathize with @Lumi for his almost VVVVVV-clear... (you got this, dude! 1f642.png)

As for not having time... I mean, I earned the first trophy on NecroDancer what, like 8 months ago? I have since then "only" played 45-50 hours... 1f602.png But I knew that it would be a long-term project. I'm currently trying to beat Aria, and after 5 or so hours I made it out of her first zone ONCE. But every time I start the game up, if I notice that I'm not having fun (which doesn't happen very often), I just stop... what's the point otherwise? 

EDIT: It sure felt weird writing about challenge in videogames in a thread followed by so many players with so many more and way harder games than myself 1f602.png

I know you're not a Floriiss, Danny_Johansen, TheYuriG, Beatminaz or a Potent_Delusions. Those guys are just something else. Huge respect for what they've accomplished. I tip my hat to them.

You already know how long it took me to get Super Meat Boy done. The mental challenge was holding me back, not that I lacked the skill or I was physically incapable of getting the last few trophies I needed. But the mental fortitude.

Downwell relies a LOT on RNG, so in addition to skill there's a good amount of RNG. On a grand scale it's nowhere near as tough as some PSN games I've come across on this website. Crypt of the Necrodancer is still one of the most difficult along with being the most time consuming. 900+ hours is just absolutely insane. I would much rather play through Star Ocean 4 with it's 500 - 600 hour time investment than try a hand at Necrodancer.

Going for the "challenge" reminds me a lot of Runescape. My completionist habits started with that game quite a long time ago, back in 2004 - 2006 when I had a lot less experience under my belt. It's a MMO so maybe this isn't really a good comparison, but I often stuck with skills for hundreds of hours at a time. I was in the top 100 in the world in a couple skills when you literally had over 500,000 - 1,000,000 accounts made, and at least a few hundred thousand accounts that were active. I was proud of myself because I reached something that not many others have achieved.

I never considered that game to be difficult, just time consuming. Anybody who has played through Maple Story and other MMOs with a huge time investment knows what I'm talking about. Even World of Warcraft, a game I played extensively during the Cataclysm expansion, was time consuming in a number of aspects. Then it got boring.

I prefer stuff that is under 50 hours that can offer a little challenge. I've done the monotonous grind in the past. Been there, done that. Unless the game is really good, like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, I get too bored with a lot of games that take over 50 hours to complete.

I already checked off one game off the list for 2020. Vanquish, with only the Tactical Challenger trophy needed for platinum and I got it. Awesome game. May even stack the PS4 version.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Same with Downwell. I took a 2-week break after a particularly heartbreaking run, which is why I honestly sympathize with @Lumi for his almost VVVVVV-clear... (you got this, dude! 1f642.png)

Thanks for the words of encouragement ? It crossed my mind whether I should take a break from VVVVVV or not, but when I know or feel that I'm extremely close to attaining the platinum or 100% I rather push just a little bit more until that goal is reached. This is mainly because the game is still fresh in my mind and I feel taking a break would slow me down or hinder my progress. But taking breaks from a certain game every now and then should be something I should strongly consider, even though it's a bit out of my style when it comes to trophy hunting. Especially when I frequently see people come back to a game after a long while to only attain the trophies they were having trouble with in just a couple of hours or a few days. But I like the idea of putting all of my focus on one game at a time, finishing it, and never having to look back at it again down the road, whenever possible. Taking frequent breaks from difficult games does sound like the healthier alternative though.

As for not having time... I mean, I earned the first trophy on NecroDancer what, like 8 months ago? I have since then "only" played 45-50 hours... 1f602.png But I knew that it would be a long-term project.

Necrodancer is also on my radar and in the backlog, but I'm not sure when I'm going to start it. Like you though, and with the reputation it gets for its notorious difficulty, I'll be making this one an exception and make it a long term project as well. Good luck on your endeavors with Necrodancer!

Otherwise you would see I Am Bread on my profile, for example. I need to be at least interested in the game itself. 

19 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

I am Bread was a surprisingly fun completion (for me at least) I'd recommend you get it haha. ;) 

I agree with Zajac9999 here with I am Bread being pretty fun. Although that view might change when you reach the point where you have to A++ Cheese Hunt Garden and A++ some of the rampage levels ? It is a rather unique game though where your main buttons are all 4 of the triggers and where getting the hang of the physics can be quite the challenge.

• Like 2

I finished BAO on I Am The Night Difficulty which wasn't too bad overall. I died just twice, the first time in the GCPD against some police officers who beat me and later against Firefly's men in an predator encounter. But often i just restarted the checkpoint before that happened. Bane was the most annoying boss but after a while i defeated him too. I got the last Worst Nightmare Challenges easily in the NG+ Predator Encounters. So all that's left for now are the Optional Combat and Predator Challenges (2/288 done ?)

Unravel 2 1.98%. Personal Progress: :platinum: 12th Nov 19

Worms Battlegrounds 0.46%. Personal Progress: 100% :platinum: 23rd Nov 19

X-Morph Defense 4.84%

Mirror's Edge 0.66%. Personal Progress: 51%

Batman Arkham Origins 1.05%. Personal Progress: 77% --> 90%

Tower of Guns 2.07%. Personal Progress: 4%

Dishonored 0.26%. Personal Progress: 87%

Ni No Kuni II Revenant Kingdom 1.02%. Personal Progress: 19%

Wet 3.92%. Personal Progress: 15%

R.U.S.E. 0.57%. Personal Progress: 60%

On 19/01/2020 at 3:47 PM, Spaz said:

I know you're not a Floriiss, Danny_Johansen, TheYuriG, Beatminaz or a Potent_Delusions. Those guys are just something else. Huge respect for what they've accomplished. I tip my hat to them.

I wouldn't put myself in the same league as Floriiss or beatminaz. They are a cut above my list, IMHO. But I sincerely thank you for your kind words Spaz, I appreciate it. Congrats on your Super meat boy platinum too! The hard work payed off.

Edited by Potent_Delusions

15 hours ago, Lumi said:

I thought my previous death at the room, "The Final Challenge" (which is that last vertical scrolling screen I mentioned earlier that I forgot the name of) was pretty bad (it's the room at 19:32 in the vid) until earlier today I had experienced another death that was even worse. I died in another area in that same room where I was MUCH closer to the end and had a much simpler obstacle to pass (see 19:42 for this exact room). If you watch until it's conclusion, you'll see from "The Final Challenge" I would have been only seconds away, a few screens away from beating this thing. I mentioned earlier I was only 2 screens away, when it's actually about 3 or 4 :P, but the point was was that the next few screens were terribly simple and how I almost finished my run. I'm not gonna lie, that was pretty damn upsetting, but my mind could not shake off how awfully close I was. So I jumped back on the horse and after many more tries I was finally successful, which is the full run you see in the video. It's a bit long, so it's probably best to watch it when you're bored or on a lunch break or something if you care to watch :D.

Awesome work on the 100% dude! Guess I need to get going too haha. Actually when you said you died at 19:32 previously I actually thought that you meant it was the spikes at 19:42 lol. I'm gonna watch it and see if you do anything differently to me in terms of strats for certain rooms. I never used the guide on here so it's possible that I'm missing a couple of nice pointers lol.

What's gonna be next on your list?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

Awesome work on the 100% dude! Guess I need to get going too haha. Actually when you said you died at 19:32 previously I actually thought that you meant it was the spikes at 19:42 lol. I'm gonna watch it and see if you do anything differently to me in terms of strats for certain rooms. I never used the guide on here so it's possible that I'm missing a couple of nice pointers lol.

What's gonna be next on your list?

Thanks :) To be more specific, the first time I died when I got close to the end it was at around 19:36/37 where you'll see two wires intersected by a spike. That spike is where I accidentally launched into and failed my run the first time.
And then, I had ANOTHER failed run in the same room ("The Final Challenge", you enter this room twice), but in the upper half, right before "The Last Straw". This was at about 19:42/43 where I bounced off the wire at the top of the screen and go under the wall of spikes. That wall of spikes is where I miscalculated my dive that wasn't sharp enough and ended up barely flying into one of the spikes, failing my run there too. So no, you heard correctly as I died there too, coincidentally :P This is about as bad as missing an easy wide open kick to the goal with no goalie in sight, losing the World Cup. Or fumbling the ball on the 1 yard line losing the Super Bowl. Ok, maybe not that bad but you get my drift :P

Most of my strats I figured on my own as well, with the exception of a few like "... Not as I Do" in Intermission 1, I had to look up how to do that one. Some of the trinkets I had to look up also where to find and/or how to get some of them. Smzthy's vids are good references too if you need help on pretty much anything in this game.

I'm currently playing Wet right now. This game is pretty bad ass with all the over the top action that this game has to offer. It even has that nice Tarantino movie-like effect that makes it pretty cool. For a game that is over 10 years old, it aged quite nicely. I can imagine how it looked even more impressive back in the day.

1 hour ago, Lumi said:

Thanks :) To be more specific, the first time I died when I got close to the end it was at around 19:36/37 where you'll see two wires intersected by a spike. That spike is where I accidentally launched into and failed my run the first time.
And then, I had ANOTHER failed run in the same room ("The Final Challenge", you enter this room twice), but in the upper half, right before "The Last Straw". This was at about 19:42/43 where I bounced off the wire at the top of the screen and go under the wall of spikes. That wall of spikes is where I miscalculated my dive that wasn't sharp enough and ended up barely flying into one of the spikes, failing my run there too. So no, you heard correctly as I died there too, coincidentally :P This is about as bad as missing an easy wide open kick to the goal with no goalie in sight, losing the World Cup. Or fumbling the ball on the 1 yard line losing the Super Bowl. Ok, maybe not that bad but you get my drift :P

Most of my strats I figured on my own as well, with the exception of a few like "... Not as I Do" in Intermission 1, I had to look up how to do that one. Some of the trinkets I had to look up also where to find and/or how to get some of them. Smzthy's vids are good references too if you need help on pretty much anything in this game.

I'm currently playing Wet right now. This game is pretty bad ass with all the over the top action that this game has to offer. It even has that nice Tarantino movie-like effect that makes it pretty cool. For a game that is over 10 years old, it aged quite nicely. I can imagine how it looked even more impressive back in the day.

Yeah I understand that now haha. To be fair, the room at 19:37 is a bit tricky, especially jumping to the ceiling and around the spike, I died there a couple of times on the final level speedrun when the nerves are kicking in slightly it's easy to over/under shoot that. The room at 19:42 however, is pretty easy lol. Saying that I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up dying there now as well lol. Even though I've played the game a fair amount, I really never pay attention to the names haha, so I'll have to check out which room "...not as I do" is. Although I'd guess it's the 2nd of the 2 hard rooms in intermission 1. The only things I'm not consistent with now (I do about 70% instead of the usual 90%+ of the time) are "Veavvn's gvte" (19:30) do try to keep up (9:00) and the bottom section of "Three's company" (18:51). Other than that I need to practice the gravitron a lot more to get some consistent strats. Annoyingly I did the super gravitron years ago and had forgotten all of that and lost any skill I once had at the gravitron lol.

20 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

Even though I've played the game a fair amount, I really never pay attention to the names haha, so I'll have to check out which room "...not as I do" is. Although I'd guess it's the 2nd of the 2 hard rooms in intermission 1.

Yeah, "...Not as I Do" (8:33) is the other hard part in Intermission 1 where you have to lead the second person across 3 small moving platforms. This one took a little bit of practice, but not too hard to get down imo.

21 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

The only things I'm not consistent with now (I do about 70% instead of the usual 90%+ of the time) are "Veavvn's gvte" (19:30) do try to keep up (9:00) and the bottom section of "Three's company" (18:51).

All 3 of those rooms took a bit more extended practice for me as they were giving me some trouble too at first. For "Heaven's Gate", my problem was that I wasn't applying the forward button soon enough or tapping the forward button too lightly for each drop, causing me to fall straight down into the spikes. I guess my tip here is don't be afraid to apply pressure on the forward button as needed as you move? This one takes a bit of getting a feel for. For "Do Try to Keep Up", my problem was during the second half of the long platform where I  had to hold down the forward button long enough for the second character to fully cross the last "bump" of spikes right before you have to make a sudden stop at the very edge of the platform. This part could be a little hard because you can easily take one step too far causing you to fall, or not stopping close enough to the edge where the second character doesn't clear the "bump" from above causing him to get killed, in which I did both mistakes a few times. Also, any kind of hesitation when running to the edge of the platform will most likely get the second character killed by that "bump" of spikes. In other words, it has to be one smooth run & stop. When jumping off, make sure the platform is making its way upwards and when it reaches a little bit above level of the ground you have to step on that's your cue for you step off safely, therefore causing the timing of the second character to step off safely as well. For the bottom part of "Three's Company", I found it easier to go slow here, as well as with the rest of the hops you have to do in this room. For the first large gap just do a short run to the very edge and do a full hop onto the first tiny platform. Reposition yourself more about maybe one tiny step to the left or so if needed, depending on where you landed, to give yourself just enough room to do another (very) short run just enough to launch across the second gap. Repeat for the third. How I did it looks pretty deceiving because it looks like he didn't move even a millimeter before jumping each gap, but I can assure you that moving back as little as a pixel or two allows him just enough room to make a "running" start and make that gap. It's a very fast simultaneous pressing of forward + X (or whatever button you use to flip). Otherwise, the other alternative is to do small consecutive hops where your starting point, landing and flipping has to be pinpoint. The guide here can explain that method in a little more detail.

21 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

Other than that I need to practice the gravitron a lot more to get some consistent strats.

As for the gravitron, unfortunately the best tip here really is to practice, getting a feel for when and how to go over and under the flying projectiles, sometimes having to skip two projectiles depending on your current position and how close they are flying together. One important thing to note when it comes to the gravitron is you have to get in a certain position to prepare for the last 4 seconds left when the flying projectiles start approaching from the right side of the screen. There seems to be two ways to go about this. One way is to get into a left-middle position by the time you start dodging the middle projectiles at around 7 seconds left, so by the time the last set of projectiles come flying at you from the right side of the screen starting at about 4 seconds left, you'll have enough room and time to manuever around them. Or you could do what I did and bounce along the right side (but not too much to the right) of the screen instead and wait for the white arrows to show up on the right. When timed correctly you'll be able to move to the right and cross to the other side of the screen safely, then just dodge the rest of the projectiles for the remaining seconds.

Again, good luck on your No Death run attempts whenever you get to it. That gravitron will definitely be your biggest PIA (if not, the Final Stage) once you find everything else more easily manageable.

If possible I would like to enter if signups aren't closed! Love the idea of going for the Ultra Rare Platinum's and since I only have 1(Nex Machina) so far, I would like to go for a few more.

These are the games i'm gonna go for:

DJ Max Respect- 4.55%

Enter the Gungeon- 4.53%

Smite- 0.72%

Super Time Force Ultra- 2.48%

Everybody's Golf- 4.20%

I'll start with these 5 for now, will add more later on. 

2 hours ago, Lumi said:

Yeah, "...Not as I Do" (8:33) is the other hard part in Intermission 1 where you have to lead the second person across 3 small moving platforms. This one took a little bit of practice, but not too hard to get down imo.

All 3 of those rooms took a bit more extended practice for me as they were giving me some trouble too at first. For "Heaven's Gate", my problem was that I wasn't applying the forward button soon enough or tapping the forward button too lightly for each drop, causing me to fall straight down into the spikes. I guess my tip here is don't be afraid to apply pressure on the forward button as needed as you move? This one takes a bit of getting a feel for. For "Do Try to Keep Up", my problem was during the second half of the long platform where I  had to hold down the forward button long enough for the second character to fully cross the last "bump" of spikes right before you have to make a sudden stop at the very edge of the platform. This part could be a little hard because you can easily take one step too far causing you to fall, or not stopping close enough to the edge where the second character doesn't clear the "bump" from above causing him to get killed, in which I did both mistakes a few times. Also, any kind of hesitation when running to the edge of the platform will most likely get the second character killed by that "bump" of spikes. In other words, it has to be one smooth run & stop. When jumping off, make sure the platform is making its way upwards and when it reaches a little bit above level of the ground you have to step on that's your cue for you step off safely, therefore causing the timing of the second character to step off safely as well. For the bottom part of "Three's Company", I found it easier to go slow here, as well as with the rest of the hops you have to do in this room. For the first large gap just do a short run to the very edge and do a full hop onto the first tiny platform. Reposition yourself more about maybe one tiny step to the left or so if needed, depending on where you landed, to give yourself just enough room to do another (very) short run just enough to launch across the second gap. Repeat for the third. How I did it looks pretty deceiving because it looks like he didn't move even a millimeter before jumping each gap, but I can assure you that moving back as little as a pixel or two allows him just enough room to make a "running" start and make that gap. It's a very fast simultaneous pressing of forward + X (or whatever button you use to flip). Otherwise, the other alternative is to do small consecutive hops where your starting point, landing and flipping has to be pinpoint. The guide here can explain that method in a little more detail. 

As for the gravitron, unfortunately the best tip here really is to practice, getting a feel for when and how to go over and under the flying projectiles, sometimes having to skip two projectiles depending on your current position and how close they are flying together. One important thing to note when it comes to the gravitron is you have to get in a certain position to prepare for the last 4 seconds left when the flying projectiles start approaching from the right side of the screen. There seems to be two ways to go about this. One way is to get into a left-middle position by the time you start dodging the middle projectiles at around 7 seconds left, so by the time the last set of projectiles come flying at you from the right side of the screen starting at about 4 seconds left, you'll have enough room and time to manuever around them. Or you could do what I did and bounce along the right side (but not too much to the right) of the screen instead and wait for the white arrows to show up on the right. When timed correctly you'll be able to move to the right and cross to the other side of the screen safely, then just dodge the rest of the projectiles for the remaining seconds.

Again, good luck on your No Death run attempts whenever you get to it. That gravitron will definitely be your biggest PIA (if not, the Final Stage) once you find everything else more easily manageable.

Funny that I have the exact same issues that you did for all 3 parts, mostly just a case of being 'brave' and risking feeling dumb by running off a platform etc in order to avoid undershooting it, which is the issue I more commonly have. 

Actually I finished watching your no death video just recently and saw your strat for the last few seconds of the gravitron. I felt pretty dumb for not having thought of it myself haha. I've been timing going through the right side too early. Waiting till the arrows appear is a much more sensible way. Otherwise it was interesting to see how you played it. We're pretty similar throughout except that I'm a bit more safe occasionally haha. Splitting things up a bit more, like for "Do try to keep up" I do it in 3 sections rather than 2 etc. 

I'm doing DragonBall: Raging Blast at the moment as I wanna get the dragonball games done this year also and I've got Fighter Z turboing constantly on my ps4. Then I'll go back and finish up Super Monkey Ball and Yooka Laylee on the ps4 and that's when I've decided I'll start focusing on VVVVVV completely. So fingers crossed I'll get it after a bit of time. 

• Like 1

I burned myself out with NBA 2K18.  Oh well.  I'm still going for my other games, though.   I gave the game a shot.  I'm going to just enjoy my games a little more.  I love the 2K series, but 2K18 is the worst one and I couldn't tolerate it any longer LOL

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 2

Got 3 more to add (although no real progress towards the existing ones) :

1. Mortal Kombat XL (100% + DLC) - rarity 1.95%, 100% completed :platinum: 

2. Mortal Kombat - rarity 0.62%, 54% -> 60% (online complete)

3. Skullgirls 2nd Encore - rarity 0.91%, 74% completed

4. Guilty Gear Xrd Sign - rarity 1.13%, 100% completed :platinum: 

5. Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator - rarity 1.51% , 100% completed :platinum: 

6. Injustice Gods Among Us - rarity 0.12%, 82% completed (online complete)

7. Mount and Blade Warband - rarity 1.17%, 31% completed (online complete)

8. Slain: Back From Hell - rarity 3.68%, 12% completed

9. Fist of the North Star : Lost Paradise - rarity 4.60%, 84% completed

10. Blur - Rarity 1.60%, 8% completed -> 17%->20%-> 38%(online complete)

11. Mirror's Edge - Rarity 3.03%, 5% completed

12. Batman Arkham City(PS3) - Rarity 4.76%, 3% completed

13. Lords of the Fallen - Rarity 4.35%, 7% completed

14. Death's Gambit - Rarity 4.86% , 3% completed

15. Batman Arkham Origins - Rarity 2.02%, 1% completed -> 14%(online complete)

16. Darkstalkers Resurrection - Rarity 0.84%, 0% -> 4%(online complete)

17. Broforce - Rarity 0.47%(no plat), 19% completed 

18. Samurai Shodown VI - Rarity 1.55% (no plat), 30% completed 

19. The Disney Afternoon Collection - Rarity 4.22% (no plat), 0 % completed

20. Hyper Light Drifter - Rarity 2.84%(1.41% ?) , 0% completed [NEW]

21. Titan Souls - Rarity 1.88%, 0% completed [NEW]

Bonus Round :

22. Super Street Fighter 4 - rarity 0.60% , 67% completed

23. Street Fighter 5 - rarity 1.37%, 53% completed

24. Overwatch Origins Edition - rarity 1.89%, 23% completed

25. Catherine - Rarity 1.29%, 1% completed

26. Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - Rarity 1.71%, 39% completed[PLATINUM UNOBTAINABLE]

27. Furi - Rarity 1.55% , 0% completed

28. A Bastard's Tale - Rarity 0.78% (no platinum), 0% completed [NEW]

Bought Hyper Light Drifter and Titan Souls after many good recommendations. They will be hard to do I believe but I am sure I will enjoy them.

A Bastard's Tale however is a game that not many have heard of, I bet. Some say the 100% is actually unobtainable due to the sheer insanity the game is. It's a 2D sidescroller where you control a knight who has to defeat several enemies. You have parries, rolls and such. The whomper is defeating 107 enemies in a survival mode of sorts, heard it's straight up 10/10. I do wish to attempt this game, it looks like the type of insanity I'd play xD 

I am just piling up games that I want to do at the moment, it will be fun when I actually start doing them.

• Like 1