Dead Nation (PS4)

Gran Turismo Sport

Project Cars 2

Assetto Corsa

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Borderlands TPS

MLB 16 The Show

I want to try to get 60 UR plats by that time.  My scrub self has been stuck at 48 for a long time now :lol: I want to complete as many of my games as possible  before PS5 comes out.  I don't plan on getting too many new games either.  Sp, we'll see how this goes.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get NBA 2K18.  I did just finish 2K19, though.  I likely would have gotten 2K18 done if I put in for a week vacation of work.  I'm not doing that for a trophy, though.  At least I'm making some progress

• Like 3

Well since I crossed one unexpected game section off , time to revise the list :

1. Mortal Kombat XL (100% + DLC) - rarity 1.95%, 100% completed :platinum: 

2. Guilty Gear Xrd Sign - rarity 1.13%, 100% completed :platinum: 

3. Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator - rarity 1.51% , 100% completed :platinum: 

4. Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - Rarity 1.71%, 82% completed (PLATINUM UNOBTAINABLE)

5. Mortal Kombat - rarity 0.62%, 54% -> 60% (online complete)

6. Skullgirls 2nd Encore - rarity 0.91%, 74% completed

7. Injustice Gods Among Us - rarity 0.12%, 82% completed (online complete)

8. Mount and Blade Warband - rarity 1.17%, 31% completed (online complete)

9. Slain: Back From Hell - rarity 3.68%, 12% completed

10. Fist of the North Star : Lost Paradise - rarity 4.60%, 84% completed

11. Blur - Rarity 1.60%, 8% completed -> 17%->20%-> 38%(online complete)

12. Mirror's Edge - Rarity 3.03%, 5% completed

13. Batman Arkham City(PS3) - Rarity 4.76%, 3% completed

14. Lords of the Fallen - Rarity 4.35%, 7% completed

15. Death's Gambit - Rarity 4.86% , 3% completed

16. Batman Arkham Origins - Rarity 2.02%, 1% completed -> 14%(online complete)

17. Darkstalkers Resurrection - Rarity 0.84%, 0% -> 4%(online complete)

18. Broforce - Rarity 0.47%(no plat), 19% completed 

19. Samurai Shodown VI - Rarity 1.55% (no plat), 30%->55%

20. The Disney Afternoon Collection - Rarity 4.22% (no plat), 0 % completed

21. Hyper Light Drifter - Rarity 2.84%(1.41% 1f4af.png) , 0% completed

22. Titan Souls - Rarity 1.88%, 0% completed 

23. Braid - Rarity 2.47% (no platinum) , 0%->89%

24. Limbo - Rarity 2.07% (no platinum), 0% completed

25. Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - Rarity 2.46%, 100% completed (no platinum)

26. Ultra Street Fighter 4 - rarity 0.60% , 63% -> 66%

27. Street Fighter 5 - rarity 1.37%, 53% -> 75%

Bonus Round :

28. Overwatch Origins Edition - rarity 1.89%,38% -> 70% ->73%

29. Catherine - Rarity 1.29%, 1% completed

30. Furi - Rarity 1.55% , 0% completed

REMOVED FROM THE LIST:

1. A Bastard's Tale - Rarity 0.78% (no platinum), 0% completed 

Ultra Street Fighter 4 - completed the online(reaching C rank with every character in Super Street Fighter 4 version of the game), which was a massive headache and one of the trophies I hated the most, thanks to a friend who borrowed me his second PS4. I had to level up 35 characters. While reaching C rank legit with Ryu and Cody (online is barely alive and I played lots of matches for fun), levelling up the rest of the cast sounded way too stupid, especially since I am not a big fan of every single character. I hate Blanka, Rufus, El Fuerte and pretty much every charge character so...boosting it was. Also moved it from Bonus Round since I am pretty confident I can achieve the platinum now (despite the trials being the true monster of the game).

Street Fighter 5 - I managed to understand the game! Finished the Survival mode (not too hard in the first place) and got proficient enough with Cody as to hold my own online...for starters. Got to Ultra Bronze and managed to stay there consistently (lots of casual matches practices versus silver ranks), I have a good feeling about this game. I believe I can achieve Gold Rank with enough perseverance, therefore removed it from Bonus Round also.

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - another online completed! 3 days of complete grinding (I don't want to do this ever again honestly, it feels dumb), reached Blue Belt ranking in Hyper Street Fighter II. Boosting because...I never played Street Fighter Alpha and although I played Street Fighter 3rd Strike, the guys online atm are beasts who obviously played since Arcade Times, couldn't win a single match in 20 attempts. So as shameful as it is (for me), decided to boost in SF2 since nobody plays that game.

This leaves me with the arcade mode for all the other games. Finished the atrocity that is Street Fighter 1 (Hadouken spam, haven't felt such thumb pain since I sprained it when going for My Name is Mayo) and the "Oh let's compete with SNK bosses for the cheapest Vega ever" Street Fighter 2. Fortunately since Capcom released a crapton of SF2 versions, the games get progressively easier as I advance through them. Well, not as easy, just ... not that cheap anymore. Again, another game off the "Bonus" round.

Overwatch - Another 2 trophies off, shooting 4 suckers with Reaper's Ult and launching and killing mid-air with Ashe's Ult. Overwatch is a very relaxing game. Even if I might not get the platinum for this one, I keep enjoying playing matches here and there. 

[Removed] A Bastard's Tale - I also realized something this weekend : I am not as patient as before. A Bastard's Tale is a tough game created for the sake of being tough and laugh at you. So...sorry, not going to attempt it anymore. Not even going to try it. My sanity can only handle these many games.

These are my updates so far. I will probably complete Street Fighter 30th anniversary today, if the AI is generous enough as to not utterly kick my ass. March has been a generous month for fighting games so far.

EDIT : Completed Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection. Another Ultra Rare down!

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Briste said:

3. S15bf15.png - MLB The Show 19 (0.26% at the start of the event) - 90% done so far

I just looked at MLB the Show 20's trophy list and it doesn't look quite as bad as 19's list. May pick it up for a bargain bin price six months down the road.

Best of luck to you for getting that Diamond Dynasty trophy. I definitely won't bother with it.

7 hours ago, Briste said:

4. S128139.png - Super Meat Boy (0.20% at the start of the event) - 79% done so far

As a little tip, when you go after Girl Boy and Impossible Boy, make 7-20/7-20X one of your first levels. I can't tell you how painful and stressful it is to leave that as one of the last levels, because I died countless times because of how long it takes to beat it.

7-7 in Girl Boy and 7-9X in Impossible Boy are royal pain in the asses as well. Best of luck, and take a break when you're frustrated.

• Like 1

^Speaking of SMB, I just choked impossible boy twice tonight on the very last stage. ?

First time was was on level 20, ran straight into the first saw cause I jumped too late. The second time was more painful, it was the level with the eye lasers, after I grabbed the key, I hit sprint to jump on the platform but ended up sprinting off the platform right into a laser...I WAS A SIMPLE JUMP AWAY FROM PLATINUM. ?

Now I have to go to work tomorrow with this game trolling me in my head. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Kcrack_Km said:

^Speaking of SMB, I just choked impossible boy twice tonight on the very last stage. 1f606.png

First time was was on level 20, ran straight into the first saw cause I jumped too late. The second time was more painful, it was the level with the eye lasers, after I grabbed the key, I hit sprint to jump on the platform but ended up sprinting off the platform right into a laser...I WAS A SIMPLE JUMP AWAY FROM PLATINUM. 1f602.png

Now I have to go to work tomorrow with this game trolling me in my head. 

Ouch.

Yeah definitely don't have level 20 as your last level. I tried that before and the stress and pressure was just too much. I would always die to those small sawblades at the start.

7-14X took a long time to figure out, even during my last few attempts that eventually got me the Impossible Boy trophy I still had a rough time jumping to that block after I got the key. Would be slightly off by a split second which was enough for the eye lasers to get me.

7-9X was a pain too. I could never be consistent with the conveyor belts propelling you upwards. You have to time yourself pulling left just when you're about half way up on the conveyor belt. Incredibly difficult to pull off consistently.

You're definitely there, you just need to pull it off.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Ouch.

Yeah definitely don't have level 20 as your last level. I tried that before and the stress and pressure was just too much. I would always die to those small sawblades at the start.

7-14X took a long time to figure out, even during my last few attempts that eventually got me the Impossible Boy trophy I still had a rough time jumping to that block after I got the key. Would be slightly off by a split second which was enough for the eye lasers to get me.

7-9X was a pain too. I could never be consistent with the conveyor belts propelling you upwards. You have to time yourself pulling left just when you're about half way up on the conveyor belt. Incredibly difficult to pull off consistently.

Well i had Level 20 as my last level, in my Girl boy run and in my impossible run aswell :'D (my order for both was 1-20)^^

I can definitely not recommend that :'DDD

Edited by S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Spaz said:

Ouch.

Yeah the only reason 20 was my last level was because I was doing practice loops starting from level 1, got past 16 and though "holy crap, I haven't died yet, I might accidentally get this". Then the nerves kicked in. ? 

I actually have a solid strat for 7-9x. You can use the buildings in the background as markers for when you have to hold left while on the conveyer belt. I'll screen shot it later for other people still playing this game. I can beat that stage 9/10 now. 

The only stage I can't get consistently is the very first one, it's always the start of my run. 

On 14.3.2020 at 11:23 AM, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

OHHHH Boy i made it, i finished NYM HC!

10Le8a629.png

The Shadows Rushed Me
Unlock And Complete New York Minute Hardcore

This was almost as intense as impossible Boy from Super Meat Boy. Did it on the 5th attempt, all my attempts before failed, because of some stupid mistakes.

The whole run took me around 2 1/2 to 3 hours and besides a few small mistakes, it was really smooth. I had a bit over 30 mins on the Clock, so i was never in a rush.

Just in the last 3 Chapters i was really nervous, as i was in the end of Super Meat Boy.

Now i only have a little bit of grind left and then i'm done with this awesome game. :)

Besides the online grind, i can really recommend this game, Max Payne is an awesome bad tempered character, also the Story and the Gameplay don't get boring after 6 playthroughs and NYM HC is an awesome challenge for every Shooterfan.

This was also my 300 UR trophy.^^

Thanks for the recommendation and advice @Bizzy_Montana_ & @BigBossImBeamer :)

PS.: Looking forward to Wolfenstein II and the "Mein Leben" trophy :D

Congrats man!

This game is my most favorite game of all time and having the Plat is a great accomplishment!

“Max: Time to see what‘s waiting outside for us.“

“Passos: Ain‘t gonna be a warm cup of milk or a BJ.“

Have fun with the remaining trophies??

• Like 1

1. Omega Quintet - 2.85% :platinum:

2. The Last Guardian - 3.33%

3. Star Ocean: Til The End of Time - 2.60%

4. Dark Rose Valkyrie - 2.42%

5. Deception IV: Blood Ties - 0.96%

6. Tales of Symphonia - 2.71% (7% complete)

7. MeiQ - 4.91% (4% complete)

Been a while since I last posted, but have started a couple more UR games.  Once I wrap up the other Vita game I'm playing I'll get back to MeiQ and work on that one. Work has been major slow so at least I've had some good time for playing Vita this week!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kcrack_Km said:

I choked impossible boy on the last stage again! 1f602.png 

This time on Pink, the one with the big saws going around slowly in a circle, it was horrible. On the plus side, I redeemed myself half an hour later and got the plat just now, so there’s my second UR for the year done. Good luck to the rest of you guys tackling this beast.

Awesome, congrats and welcome to the Club ????

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Another UR done! This time Brutal Legend gets its well deserved treatment and is 100% completed:

4. Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - Rarity 1.71%, 82% completed (PLATINUM UNOBTAINABLE)

5. Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - Rarity 2.46%, 100% completed (no platinum)

6. Brutal Legend - platinum rarity 2.85%, 1.6% overall, 100% completed :platinum: 

7. Mortal Kombat - rarity 0.62%, 54% -> 60% (online complete)

8. Skullgirls 2nd Encore - rarity 0.91%, 74% completed

9. Injustice Gods Among Us - rarity 0.12%, 82% -> 85% completed (online complete)

10. Mount and Blade Warband - rarity 1.17%, 31% completed (online complete)

11. Slain: Back From Hell - rarity 3.68%, 12% completed

12. Fist of the North Star : Lost Paradise - rarity 4.60%, 84% completed

13. Blur - Rarity 1.60%, 8% completed -> 17%->20%-> 38%(online complete)

14. Mirror's Edge - Rarity 3.03%, 5% completed

15. Batman Arkham City(PS3) - Rarity 4.76%, 3% completed

16. Lords of the Fallen - Rarity 4.35%, 7% completed

17. Death's Gambit - Rarity 4.86% , 3% completed

18. Batman Arkham Origins - Rarity 2.02%, 1% completed -> 14%(online complete)

19. Darkstalkers Resurrection - Rarity 0.84%, 0% -> 4%(online complete)

20. Broforce - Rarity 0.47%(no plat), 19% completed 

21. Samurai Shodown VI - Rarity 1.55% (no plat), 30%->55%

22. The Disney Afternoon Collection - Rarity 4.22% (no plat), 0 % completed

23. Hyper Light Drifter - Rarity 2.84%(1.41% 1f4af.png) , 0% completed

24. Titan Souls - Rarity 1.88%, 0% completed 

25. Braid - Rarity 2.47% (no platinum) , 0%->89%

26. Limbo - Rarity 2.07% (no platinum), 0% completed

27. Ultra Street Fighter 4 - rarity 0.60% , 63% -> 66% -> 85%(online complete)

28. Street Fighter 5 - rarity 1.37%, 53% -> 75% -> 78%

Bonus Round :

29. Overwatch Origins Edition - rarity 1.89%,38% -> 70% ->73%

30. Catherine - Rarity 1.29%, 1% completed

31. Furi - Rarity 1.55% , 0% completed

REMOVED FROM THE LIST:

Brutal Legend : Reason why  it's  an UR plat/100% is because the multiplayer is pretty much dead, the DLC Hammer of Infinite Fate can be obtained with an US account and there is an infamous  save file glitch once you reach 78% in-game completion (Metal God requires you to reach 100% completion). What's worse, some online trophies have absurd requirements (Six Degrees of Schafer requires you to play  against an opponent who already has this trophy). These alone might keep players  away. However given the charm and absolute 10/10 music of this game, I struggled until I finally managed to complete it.

Btw I somehow forgot  to add this game in my  latest posts, not sure how, it is back here now.

Super Street Fighter 4 : Completed all the DLC trophies and the various boss battles on hardest difficulty. All I have left to do in this game is 1. Finish Arcade mode on Hardest with each character and 2. Trial Mode. Tough days  ahead!

Street Fighter V : Another minor update regarding number on online matches. Gold rank still eludes me but at least I learned how to get through the bullshittery of most players. This might be the toughest 100% from my list. Screw you Bison players (for being that good that is)

Injustice Gods Among Us : Finished Classic Battle mode with all characters. God it was a slog. What remains : Finish all the other  Battle Modes (platinum breaker) and finish the STAR Labs missions (kinda like the tower missions in MK9). Another tough game ahead.

Still lots and lots of work to do with this list, I barely completed 6 out of 31 (one of them having an unobtainable plat )xD But this becomes more and more fun by the day.

• Like 3

Update:

Platted Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition! Not in my initial list, but I picked it up during November 2019's PS Plus. It was a UR so why not knock it out lmao, I thought it was a pretty fun FPS! Charged Boneduster is OP as hell!

Completed:

-Super Meat Boy

-Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition

Not Started:

-Dragon Ball FighterZ

-Wipeout Omega Collection

-Everybody's Golf

-Yakuza Kiwami

-RIGS Mechanized Combat League

-Moonlighter

-The Evil Within

-Hollow Knight (UR at the start of the challenge)

-Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (I feel like I should do Wolf New Order before tackling this)

Added to the challenge because I like to splurge during sales lmaoo:

-Grand Theft Auto IV

-Injustice: Gods Among Us > Injustice 2

-Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

-Muramasa: Rebirth

-Hyper Light Drifter

-Enter the Gungeon

-Titan Souls

-Surgeon Simulator

-Superhot VR

What to start next.... ?

Edited by JIVe_____
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

1. Omega Quintet - 2.85% :platinum:

2. The Last Guardian - 3.33%

3. Star Ocean: Til The End of Time - 2.60%

4. Dark Rose Valkyrie - 2.42%

5. Deception IV: Blood Ties - 0.96%

6. Tales of Symphonia - 2.71% (7% complete)

7. MeiQ - 4.91% :platinum:

Wrapped up MeiQ and it's tedious grind for 30k monster kills.  Still think Sorcery Saga was a far more tedious plat and there are far better dungeon crawlers out there.

• Like 3

Another update, trying to keep track of my list:

5. Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - Rarity 2.46%, 100% completed (no platinum)

6. Brutal Legend - platinum rarity 2.85%, 1.6% overall, 100% completed :platinum: 

7. Mortal Kombat - rarity 0.62%, 54% -> 60% (online complete)

8. Skullgirls 2nd Encore - rarity 0.91%, 74% completed

9. Injustice Gods Among Us - rarity 0.12%, 82% -> 85% completed (online complete)

10. Mount and Blade Warband - rarity 1.17%, 31% completed (online complete)

11. Slain: Back From Hell - rarity 3.68%, 12% completed

12. Fist of the North Star : Lost Paradise - rarity 4.60%, 84% completed

13. Blur - Rarity 1.60%, 8% completed -> 17%->20%-> 38%(online complete)

14. Mirror's Edge - Rarity 3.03%, 5% completed

15. Batman Arkham City(PS3) - Rarity 4.76%, 3% completed

16. Lords of the Fallen - Rarity 4.35%, 7% completed

17. Death's Gambit - Rarity 4.86% , 3% completed

18. Batman Arkham Origins - Rarity 2.02%, 1% completed -> 14%(online complete)

19. Darkstalkers Resurrection - Rarity 0.84%, 0% -> 4%(online complete)

20. Broforce - Rarity 0.47%(no plat), 19% completed 

21. Samurai Shodown VI - Rarity 1.55% (no plat), 30%->55%

22. The Disney Afternoon Collection - Rarity 4.22% (no plat), 0 % completed

23. Hyper Light Drifter - Rarity 2.84%(1.41% 1f4af.png) , 0% completed

24. Titan Souls - Rarity 1.88%, 0% completed 

25. Braid - Rarity 2.47% (no platinum) , 0%->89%

26. Limbo - Rarity 2.07% (no platinum), 0% completed

27. Ultra Street Fighter 4 - rarity 0.60% , 63% -> 66% -> 85%(online complete)

28. Street Fighter 5 - rarity 1.37%, 53% -> 75% -> 78% ->97%(online complete)

29. Overwatch Origins Edition - rarity 1.89%,38% -> 70% ->73% ->72%

Bonus Round :

30. Catherine - Rarity 1.29%, 1% completed

31. Furi - Rarity 1.55% , 0% completed

REMOVED FROM THE LIST:

Street Fighter V - finally reached Gold Ranked, the hardest trophy in the list imo. From now on I only need to invest time into grinding that million cash but compared to what I had to go through in ranked...this is a cake walk.

Overwatch - due to the new hero Echo (swear, she looks like Eve from Wall-E mixed with a Tide pod) , percentage fell down to 71%. But I got her Ulti trophy soo...back to 72%. Also promoted to the main list, I really feel confident that I can 100% this game. Worst case scenario, I will consider boosting this thing. 

Also restarted Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise, fully ready to tackle the Surgeon trophy (the atrocious rhythm minigame). It's time to plat this one as well.

After completing the games required for Spring 2020 backlog (Mini Ninjas and Lords of the Fallen which is also an UR) I believe I will fully focus on this list. It's way more fun to tackle challenging games from my backlog honestly. I still have no idea how to complete USFIV trials and Catherine however xD 

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 4