Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

I don't really buy or play games that I don't like. I do pretty good research on a game before buying it so that I know I will enjoy it. But I will say that Ether One, while the story itself was interesting, was broken. It was buggy and save files got messed up to where I lost progress. It was frustrating to finish. 

• Like 1

While I haven't played a ton of PS4 games, my vote goes to ROAD RAGE. It was supposed to be the successor to one of my favorite Sega games in Road Rash but it's so broken with bugs and crashes that I put it down very shortly after picking it up, plus the combat was bad. Unless they patch the hell outta it I may never return to it.

2064: Read Only Memories.

Got it for free on the store and thought it sounded interesting. Got the platinum but this game has the most irritating characters and voice acting I've ever heard.

The story was drawn out and boring too.

Anything Assassin's Creed, I can't stand them and don't get the hype. Each one is just as repetitive as the last. I haven't played them on my current profile thankfully. On this profile my worst game is probably Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, it was such a chore to finish and I fell asleep while playing on more than one occassion.

• Like 1

Get Even was three different genres held together with toothpicks and glue, and none of them were enjoyable. It's a horror game with no scares, a stealth game with no stealth, and a shooter where you're punished for shooting people. It tries to have a deep, psychological thriller storyline filled with twists but all of the characters are unlikeable and I found it impossible to care about any of them in the end. 

• Like 1

The Night Journey

It was on sale, and I'm always looking for hidden indie gems. This game is an experimental art game that's like an exploration walking sim through a dreamscape. But's it's just awful to play. The entire game is really fuzzy greyscale and distorts when you move, so it's next to impossible to see anything. And so you just wander around in this black and white world which ocassionally interupts to show you some nonsensical clips of somebody filming thier shadow as they walk through a field, birds flying, a rotting cow carcass, etc. Oh, and sometimes you'll hear whispering that you can barely make out, but it's nonsense as well. The 'game' ends after a certain amount of time wandering around doing nothing.

Honestly, I’m not a picky gamer. I never hated any of the games I played in my library. What I can tell is you is my least favourite and the most boring:

Most boring:

My Name Is Mayo

TETRA’s Escape

Hitman GO

Lara Croft GO

Fortnite

Dreamfall Chapters

Least favourite:

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles

Fortnite

On 7/3/2020 at 0:59 AM, Matheus004- said:

The Witcher 3, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Goat Simulator, Ghosts, WWII, BO4

Shame. On. You.

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 4

The Unknown City Horror Begins Now Episode 1

Dawn of Fear

Zomb

Flowers are Dead

Orc Slayer

Little Adventure on the Prairie 

The Nightfall

Pineview Drive

Joe's Diner

Albedo The Eyes From Outer Space  

Hard to say out of all these but I would have to say The Unknown City is lowest of the low.

I really don't understand the hype around Fortnite. I literally cannot play for more than five minutes without getting extremely bored. At least it doesn't have any trophies, thank goodness for that.

Gem Smashers is considered one of the easiest platinums on PS Now. I disagree, because that game was very dull and repetitive.

The Sims 4 is a buggy, unoptimized mess that pushes overpriced DLC in your face whenever possible.

When I was playing Inksplosion, I legitimately had trouble looking at the screen for longer than about 20 seconds.

Midnight Deluxe has absolutely terrible controls.

Frozen Free Fall Snowball Fight shouldn't exist. I somehow managed to suffer through the whole thing, but at least it's got a few ultra-rare trophies.

On 3/9/2020 at 9:47 PM, PeachyJacobs said:

Anything Assassin's Creed, I can't stand them and don't get the hype. Each one is just as repetitive as the last. I haven't played them on my current profile thankfully.

You obviously havent played the last 2 then have you. Never been repetitive especially oddysey.

Dont know what more people want in a video game to be honest. Or are you just riding backseat on the pre syndicate bandwagon (minus ac 2 which was awesome)

I have two answers for this, and explanations for both:

1) SkyTime, when compared to AAA games, is hilariously bad. However, it's an absolute blast and i love it, and it's made by only a handful of people so that excuses all of the flaws for me. But, if you expected Bioshock when playing this, you'll never be so disappointed in life. 

2) Killzone: Shadow Fall is an atrocious mess. The ideas are all over the place and there is no consistency whatsoever. It feels like a game made by 30 different teams and Frankensteined together at the last minute. It's truly a wonder of the world, how this thing got released. I hated every minute of it

• Like 2

On 20/03/2020 at 2:45 AM, dannyswfc9 said:

You obviously havent played the last 2 then have you. Never been repetitive especially oddysey.

Dont know what more people want in a video game to be honest. Or are you just riding backseat on the pre syndicate bandwagon (minus ac 2 which was awesome)

I played 1, 2 and I think it was maybe the one after Black Flag, not 100% sure on that. I just couldn't stand the combat, everyone stands in a circle around you and attacks 1 by 1? It seemed off. And the repetitive missions and collectibles etc. bored me. AC2 was such a chore to plat (I did it on an old profile).

The Egypt one did interest me and I actually picked it up but then returned it without playing it. So you're right, I haven't played one recently. I don't see myself trying one again any time soon though. I have a rather large backlog at the moment.