Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

Burly Men at Sea - I really liked the Artstyle but on the Way to this very easy Platinum, i got very bored because the Gameplay on this Way is always the same.

Fishing Planet - Just... no.

So overall i didn't found much bad games on my account, but i really don't play story games to the end for some odd reason.

Also, Conan Exiles is one of my favourite games of all time, its sad to see that everyone is hating it.

Black Ops 4 is such a travesty to me. The multiplayer is terrible, zombies is a HUGE step down from Black Ops 3, and Blackout, while being the most enjoyable part of BO4, is a battle royale, which already sickened me as at that point I already had over a thousand hours logged into Fortnite. What makes it worse for me personally was the fact that when Driveclub DLC was getting delisted, it was still available in my country, but I chose to buy the Black Ops pass instead, preferring to try and get the game over as fast as possible. By the time I had the money to buy all missing Driveclub DLC it had been delisted from my country the day before ? it is technically my fault but I BLAME BLACK OPS 4 because I am ignorant like that :devil:

For Honor would also have to be among the worst, but I had much more fun on it than Black Ops 4. Definitely one of the most unique games gameplay wise, but the gameplay was trash to me. Once I learned Nuxia and Shugoki it was more tolerable. The story mode was also pretty awful, especially doing all of it on realistic difficulty solo

• Like 1

Definitely Injustice: Gods Among Us. Terrible controls, repetitive fights, and a bonkers insane challenge/boss rush mode that's the sole reason the plat rate is below 1%. First game I ever outright hid on my profile - and I've only got four I'm keeping permanently hidden out of 70+ games, just to give you an idea.

Second place is, fittingly enough, Infamous: Second Son. Such an insulting and disappointing disgrace to the excellence that is inFAMOUS 2, to a lesser extent 1, and even Festival of Blood.

• Like 1

For me, it has to be Generation Zero. Was never into the game all that much to begin with, it was more of a "Something random to co-op with a friend" title. I'll bullet point for those interested in reading.

• Game is straight up boring! You can literally walk around for 10 minutes without coming across a single enemy.
  • All the houses in the game are basic copy and paste, of say the 20 buildings available. No matter which towns you go to.
  • When you do find enemies, there's like 15-20 come at you all at once, most enemies in the game are bullet sponges too, and if I'm not mistaken I believe the dev's even nerfed ammo and first aid kits.
  • The story is straight up ass.
  • This point has gotten easier now guides are out but when I played it; the collectibles and their nonsensical placements were sent straight from Satan.
  • They added in bikes as DLC or something, they're barely faster than the characters run speed.
  • Overall the game just feels really unfinished, there's random enemies get caught in buildings, the aiming isn't the best and best of all you have to stop mid way through a fight to reload your gun through the inventory! 

If I had the time, there's a lot more I could add. I got through it for the sake of getting the trophies but they keep adding more and more DLC with trophies which is torment. Not sure if some of these issue's I've raised have now been fixed but I highly doubt it. 

But yeah, IMO definitely the worse game I've played on PS4.

• Like 1

I just noticed how little PS4 games I have played in all those years. PS3 Forever! Lol

Before playing a game I usually do some research before buy/play and see, if I like what I see.

But with this 2 I did only some or none.

Until Dawn

This was in my opinion not even a real game. More like a bad B Horror Movie with controlls.

There were sections, where I just thought:

"Was it seriously nessacery for me now, to be the one, who moves the kara for 5m to the next cutscene?"

They could have done so much more with gameplay, but instead focused only on graphics and an allright Story.

Resident Evil Biohazard

First of all, I was really disappointed that they decided to go with FPS.

I've got motion sickness so ofc it was a huge deal for me, however I still wanted to give it a chance.

Every camera option I set to really slow, so I was able to play 3h or longer.

I had no problems gameplay wise. I was able to move/turn around and play normally without puking my surroundings.

So far evertyhing was good to go.

I even understand why they went with this and playing with a headset made the atmospehr really scary,

what is what you expect in every horror game in fps.

But that is all positive feedback I could give in the end.

I'm so hella mad about this game it is unbelievable. Who the hell is Ethan what is his business with us? 

I dunno what to think about the story. For a RE game it has the worst one, but for a horror game it is ok.

Yea, and that is the thing. When I buy a game with a name like this one, what is not a spin off, then I at least expect something RE like.

Not a story about an unknown guy who is looking for his dead wife. This video mentions most of the stuff I disliked about it.

https://youtu.be/x6GAwM83J2k

RE 6 was really bad, but at least you could still call it a RE game.

This is just a horror game called Resident Evil. 

I know this is not bad game when it comes to all the bullshit there is on PS4.

However, these are the ones I hate the most so far.

Little Adventure on the Prairie for very obvious reasons. The game is just a stinking turd.

Twin Robots with glitchy trophies and level 22 that took me an hour. 

Alteric just sucks. It's unnecessarily hard, controls are terrible, there's nothing to it. 

Energy Balance (I think that's the name) - Math puzzles? And the only way to plat is if you're a gifted math prodigy? I can barely do math at a third grade level as is. 

Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens - I love Lego games, but this one just sucks. There is far too much free play stuff. I put 35 hours in on an alt account and got to maybe ~73% completion before I gave up. 

Likewise, Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 suffers from too much free play grind. It's just a bad Lego game. 

I don't think I liked Monster Jam Steel Titans either. Pointless collectibles requiring extremely precise "truck parkour", very bad physics, and too little prize money for the collect all the trucks trophy. Over $100K for the trucks and you get less than $5K a race, event, etc. 

I tend to like most games I play, as to be honest I really can't differentiate between good and bad games. But these, I know they're bad. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is from PS3 but for me, the worst game i ever played is Scape Dead Island, the game have lot of glitches i was almost in the end, when i lost my save and i needed to play everything again, i remember sometimes to take break for like 20 minutes to calm down and breath for died lot of times , the characters are bad and you can't like they even a bit, the history of game is worst, basically 3 young reporters getting into a island without any weapon, what a smart, one part of the game start fall conteiners from sky, like someone i can't remember the name say: "the history of this game looks like a dream" or a nightmare...

My note for this poop is 2/10

And i don't recommend anyone to play this shit, even my enemies

• Like 1

It's a tie between Assassin's Creed III and Fallout 4 for me. I didn't finish either, but the experiences were so different.

I started playing Assassin's Creed III a few years after finishing II and I already wasn't a major fan of the series. One the game got going, a few hours in, I found some NPCs playing board games in the bar and started to play with them, and I ended up playing for hours. Then I uninstalled the game because I realized I'd rather play a basic board game against an AI than play the actual game itself.

Fallout 4, on the other hand, I actually bought it from the shop that started selling them early, played it to the end in less than a week, once I went into the Institute for the final mission my game froze. When I turned off the console I felt relief because I wasn't playing that game anymore, I felt not a moment of enjoyment with it, I genuinely hated every second spent playing and only realized that once the game froze up and I felt like I didn't have to play it anymore.

For absolute, bottom-of-the-barrel bad, it’s gotta be The Unknown City: HorrorBegins Now. I can’t believe I got the 100% in this one.

For greatest disappointment, it might be Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. It actually annoys me when people say this uninspired pile of goo is the best “metroidvania” ever.

Jeez, y'all must be lucky as fuck with your gaming experiences for Ubisoft titles and Lego games to be your worst of. Maybe I just play too many niche games. Probably the worst I played was Space Overlords, a gem from back when PS+ was... much worse. Conceptually there's nothing wrong with it; realistically it's peak indie jank; I don't know how I would have completed it if I didn't have the money for infinite powerups from grinding destroying buildings for hours.

Runner up might be Monster Jam: Steel Titans - was a decent game for the first cup, which actually took place outside, then it was nothing but tiny stadiums with the worst car physics I have ever experienced. Even Adam's Venture: Origins is a less shameful plat for me than these two, because at least it accomplished what it tried to do.

On 10/28/2019 at 10:38 AM, W571WE said:

If I can never forget one it definitely is Little Adventure on The Prairie. Only picked it up because it was like a dollar or something. Easy plat why not lol

Yeah, that is by far the worst shovelware ever released. Using generic assets, bad hitboxes, enemies needed to be cheezed, and glitchy background with stock music. I did plat both versions because I foolishly bought the PS4 version out of fear and I had to make my bed as punishment, so I platted the games and they will stain my cabinet forever. :(

Instead of posting the worst I've played in PS4 I'll go on about the game that's both the reason I got a PS4 and yet my biggest disappontment: Mass Effect Andromeda. Where to even begin? Let's just start with the fact that with the first teaser of the game (which was just a very short cinematic of the Pathfinder) already gave me a gut feeling that the game was gonna be utter shite of the lowest caliber. Not only was Shepard's story already told and the ending of ME 3 (no matter how you felt about it) left little room to revisit previous characters and their stories (and a "rebuild the known star systems" narrative with the previous cast didn't seem all that interesting to me, so glad at least BioEAware felt the same too), so we already knew something drastic would need to be done from the word "go" when it came to the story.

So I made a nifty list of stuff (AKA Mistakes) I DIDN'T want this new entry in my beloved Mass Effect  to make. Lo and behold, they somehow managed to tick all of the boxes I wrote down.

-A new allied alien race that's not as interesting as the ones that previously existed? We got the Angara, so check. Like them all you want, to me they just feel like bargain bin reimagining of what Protheans would be like.

-A deus-ex machina device that allows the crew to almost instantly understand the entire language of this new race instead of going through the effort of creating a language barrier until maybe very late game they understand basic English? You got it.

-A new hostile alien race that's just a stand-in for the Reapers that exists just to be the enemies and give the game a generic Hollywood-esque "bad vs evil" storyline instead of a classic cerebral sci-fi story about trying to colonize unexplored planets and the problems that may arise from it? Check that out, we got ourselves the Kett who are evil alien cultists that use the same Reaper strategy of turning their victims into their own soldiers. Like they didn't even fucking try. Could at least made them evil beast masters or robot lords but no, turn enemies int otheir own kind. Again.

-An even more skewed dialogue system? Yup, now only a very select amount of your choices matter as Ryder doesn't ooze any charisma needed of a leader, and while Shepard helped their crew while dishing out the orders, I get that Ryder is inexperienced, but they feel so. Fucking. Passive. Like everyone is telling Ryder what to do and Ryder just goes with the flow. But you can pick which favor you want Ryder to follow the flow in! To their defense, only ME1 really has true choices and ever since 2 they watered it down, but damn, Andromeda has to take the cake

-Trying to make it into Mass Effect: Inquisition even if it means bugs and less interesting gameplay? Yeah, Wrex bless the damn Cryo Engine or whatever it's called they were so adamant on using for giving us all those damn majestic bugs t obehold, but hell, playing the game with all those bugs wasn't pretty, lost many saves and had to delete characters due to game-breaking stuff.

-Some lore breaking stuff? You got it, we got an AI companion despite all the grievances AI caused in the ME universe prior to Andromeda, not to mention making female krogans fight even when the xenophage has just been freshly cured and there aren't that many expendable female krogan to go around you can just throw into battle. We just spent an entire trilogy telling you how angry Krogan were about having their numbers severly cut down because of the artificial illness that led to many babies being born dead, and how they treasured females so much, they were allowed to have many males to reproduce and were never made to face battle, instead letting the more expendable and abudant men be the brusiers, but hey, we wants strong female Krogan warriors too, amirite, gaymurz? Yeah, I also want to see more female krogans kick ass, but you gotta understand that it makes no fucking sense lore-wise. Where's Drew Karpyshyn when you need him?

-Missing some crucial alien races due to crunch? Yeah, you get no Quarians and just a faint whif of Salarians and Turians; I get the Batarians missing but come on, there's too many races missing like elcor, volus, drell, hanar...

-Needless multiplayer action? Yeah, we really needed that instead of... you know... the story.

-Gameplay flops? Probably the most subjective one, but Andromeda tried even harder than ME3 to be another looter shooter while it's RPG root in the background plus I never really liked the feel of it.

-Outsorcing of any kind causing the product to lose overall quality? Yeah, on the facial animations. May I remind you, the original Mass Effect was mindblowing because it had surprisingly solid facial quality at the time, as it was like two or three years away from KOTOR and if that isn't a leap I don't know what is. And Andromeda makes everyone look like muppets. My face is tired, anyone? Pre-patch gang remembers.

And that was pretty much my list. And it was even worse when I finally got the game. I can also list that NPC that really wants to tell you that she used to be a man, and I get it, you want the brownie points of representation, but no matter where you stand on the issue, I think there are bigger topics to tackle, like, uh, I don't know, how about the fact that we just arrived in a new planet that barely has any humans and we need to prepare a plan to make it inhabitable and you were a settlement asking for help with a threat just outside your door? Yeah, I think that topic overshadows any other you might bring to the table. Before anyone lashes out, if the character was a big name on your crew I'd get it, you want to know your team buddies, but we're talking about pretty much an NPC that informs you a few seconds after you meet her (granted, you might need to poke for it, but it's one of her earlier comments so...) and that you can never, ever meet again, as it's not required to go there once you do your mission. For as bad as ME3 was at a lot of narrative stuff (we shall never forget The Child) I don't recall going to the Citadel and having an NPC be like: "You know, I really wanted you to know that I was the best tennis player on the campus back in the day so no one takes tennis more seriously than I do" all while the Reaper threat looms over the Citadel waiting to crush all organic life as we know it. But go on, tell me about tennis, you crazy person.

And no, I don't thin keverything about Andromeda is bad. The improved vehicle was quite fun to use and while we have oddballs that I never vibed with like Liam, Jaal and a lesser Wrex/Grunt in Drak, we at least got Cora, Pelessaria (I refuse to use her shortened name) and Vetra who I quite liked, and the designs of the super secret robot race at the end is quite cool. But I can't help it, Andromeda really makes my blood boil because if it was given time, a complete (and good) new script and a shitload of ironing out, it could've been a good revival of many ideas presented in the first game. But it missed the mark so miserably it hurts.

But I actually forgot the worst part of Mass Effect Andromeda as a whole and the reason it alone should be considered a sin: ALIEN SUDOKU. You can just describe how fucked up Andromeda is by saying ALIEN SUDOKU. So there you go.

Fucking Alien Sudoku for puzzles I swear to Wrex...

• Like 2

So far I’d have to say The Long Reach. I usually love indie horror games, but I didn’t enjoy my time with that game at all. I experienced two nearly game-breaking bugs/glitches during it’s short playtime and the story was pretty non-sensical to me. The scares got old fairly quickly too. 

And to add insult to injury, it’s basically got an EZP completion rate (which I didn’t know prior to buying it). I’m surprised the completion rate is so high and can only assume most people didn’t run into the bugs I did. 

At least I got it on sale....

• 4 weeks later...