ZitMeatloaf

Let's do a little holiday giveaway - $20 PSN Code (Event Closed, Winner Announced)

Highly Scientific Poll!   181 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best movie ever made in the history of cinema?

2. 2. What is the best song ever recorded in the history of music?

• "Who Let the Dogs Out?" by Baha Men
    • "Macarena" by Los del Rio
  3. 3. That ZitMeatloaf sure seems like a popular, sexy, and all around awesome guy. Which awesome celebrity does he remind you of the most?

• I literally can't tell him apart from Craig T. Nelson.
    • It's like he's a walking clone of Steve Guttenberg.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 posts in this topic

I could always use $20 and I can't win it if I don't try. Even if I don't win, I got a good laugh at the poll.

The only option in the poll I recognize is "Who Let the Dogs Out?" by Baha Men. 😅  hopefully my luck at winning is better than my knowledge of this stuff.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'm a 90s kid so Macarena it had to be! Still have nightmares of everyone doing it in 5th grade during a get-together with all the parents. *shudder*

Nice giveaway though. Fits the holiday season just right!

Those were... definitely questions. I am nowhere near confident on my answers (except for maybe Who Let the Dogs Out) but hey, sure thing. Thanks for the give away!

1 hour ago, The_Snooze said:

The only option in the poll I recognize is "Who Let the Dogs Out?" by Baha Men. 😅  hopefully my luck at winning is better than my knowledge of this stuff.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thx god im not the only one xD

Crossing fingers for those 20 bucks. I already have an idea on how to spend them.

Hey Craig, if I win, can I also get a signed head shot? I would also like Coach The Complete Series on DVD if you have some spares laying around. Thanks.

Love the poll and appreciate the giveaway, good luck everyone, though hopefully i win :P 

1 hour ago, jdizzle0420 said:

Hey Craig, if I win, can I also get a signed head shot? I would also like Coach The Complete Series on DVD if you have some spares laying around. Thanks.

Yes, somebody remembers Coach! I thought for sure there would be some Incredibles comments by now. I'd love to give you some reputation, but it seems I've hit my limit for the day. I'll get back to you...

Thanks for doing the giveaway. The first two questions were easy but that last one was really hard.

Awesome poll!! And highly scientific indeed!! My votes are casted!!!

Thanks for the giveaway! And, yeah, Baby's Day Out it's the greatest movie ever!

Edited by ShinigamiSensei-

Wow, this is one tight race between Craig T. and Steve. Who Let the Dogs Out and Baby's Day Out are running away with their categories.

Last time I plan on bumping this: There are two days left to vote in the Highly Scientific Poll and enter the giveaway. The deadline to vote is Saturday December 7 at 11:59 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time. I'll announce the winner either late that night or sometime on Sunday. Good luck everyone!

!giveaway

Thanks for doing this. I only knew of the songs so the other two were blind votes :P