Road Map to a Quick Platinum

9 hours ago, syneidesis1 said:

Just a heads up but you can easily farm the 30 custom tracks by doing a custom championship, selecting online tracks and using the retire from event to reach the required 30, you will have to do one legit afterwards for the trophies to pop but this is how I did it, much faster than having to actually finish each race individually 

Man I feel like a dumb dumbs! I figured you could create a championship with copies of the same quick map and cut down on the loading, but somehow I missed the retire option completely. Wasted hours racing all 30. ?

Oh well, got the plat now. Thank you so much to OP for making this thread and being so helpful with questions etc. ?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, syneidesis1 said:

Just a heads up but you can easily farm the 30 custom tracks by doing a custom championship, selecting online tracks and using the retire from event to reach the required 30, you will have to do one legit afterwards for the trophies to pop but this is how I did it, much faster than having to actually finish each race individually 

Excellent tip, will add to the guide when I get in to town tomorrow. The phone hates the guide editor. Thanks for the heads up. 

35 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Where can I find custom created tracks from others? Where I can also search tracks by name like mentioned in the guide? Seems like I'm blind. If I go to any event, then track selection and chose online-tracks, I only get empty lists of most downloaded tracks etc.

Hit the option button, that should bring up the search. 

On 12/7/2019 at 10:37 AM, syneidesis1 said:

How do i start the match? The "ready" button is grey because I'm solo in the lobby.

Just got home, made the following guide updates:

- Corrected 100 Wins to 50 Wins on the Road Map.
- Added the recommendation for quickly completing the 30 races on custom tracks requirement.
- Modified the LCQ description to make it more understandable.

• Like 3

Hey everybody! I bet there are a lot of tracks out there that can be used for custom events - but in case y'all want one - I made one called "trophies333" that I believe is the shortest possible track you can make and it's super easy to get the no-falling / no rewind trophies. Cheers. 

• Like 2

On 12/5/2019 at 6:47 PM, DEI2EK said:

How long would it take to do all the races legit? just out of curiosity as i like racing games and motocross

It'll take around 10 hours.  I've done all races legit, as this exploit does not net you the miles required for the trophy. After doing everything normal I'm at 272 miles. The exploit ends up saving barely any time, as you still got to rack up the 300 miles anyway. So I'm at 8.2h now with 28 miles left to go.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

Some people here are saying you need 10 different tracks to get the "holeshot" trophy. I dunno if that's BS or not, but here's the ones I did.

"San Diego Official Track"

"holeshottrophy"

"Holeshot" ---------------> "PartyRaiser-27-"

"Holeshot Trophy" ------> "Perno983"

"Easy Holeshot" --------> "Ringelwood"

"holeshot bremer" 

"HoleShot Easy"

Those are a few I used and a few other official tracks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, realm722 said:

Some people here are saying you need 10 different tracks to get the "holeshot" trophy. I dunno if that's BS or not, but here's the ones I did.

"San Diego Official Track"

"holeshottrophy"

"Holeshot" ---------------> "PartyRaiser-27-"

"Holeshot Trophy" ------> "Perno983"

"Easy Holeshot" --------> "Ringelwood"

"holeshot bremer" 

"HoleShot Easy"

Those are a few I used and a few other official tracks. 

thanks, I will look these up if I need more at the end.  Somehow the first hole shot trophy was my first achieved on the Anaheim II tutorial race, unintentionally.  I must be a natural lol but I am guessing that is an easy one to achieve too.

1 hour ago, realm722 said:

Some people here are saying you need 10 different tracks to get the "holeshot" trophy.

it sounds like some people are bullshitting.

I was able to get holeshots ten times on the same track and the trophy popped. just don't rewind after the holeshot or restart from the completion menu after completing the race and you should be good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Valzentia said:

it sounds like some people are bullshitting.

I was able to get holeshots ten times on the same track and the trophy popped. just don't rewind after the holeshot or restart from the completion menu after completing the race and you should be good.

This, you can do the same track 10 times, but you can't do it 10 times in one race. Because the stat doesn't update it's count until the race ends.

• 3 weeks later...

Enjoying this game, it has achievable Platinum with a minimal grind compared to some games.

Actually been racing it normally so far, I have 20 trophies naturally including the Time Trial jump one. Think I've done about 3 holeshots so far after being determined to work out how to do them.

Now I know the Retire exploit, looking forward to mopping up all the others and I'll try and make the Platinum pop on completion of the 450 championship!

• Like 1

thanks for this. i read another guide and it said only 2/10 difficulty and 10 hour to plat. their guide sucked. and i also suck at this game. so far done about 5 races and every race i was anywhere from 16th to last place. my last race i got 3rd place somehow. i dunno why im so horrible at this game since it has such a high completeion rate. i can never catch up to anyone, i crash, shit from the borders clogs up the road and i flip over it. the graphics are amazing but the gameplay is not very fun. i think this will help me out alot because i was starting to regret even starting this game

On 12/5/2019 at 2:23 PM, jdh0921 said:

Nice! The Hole Shots is probably the hardest single trophy to earn. It's not even THAT hard, it's the AI that divebomb that corner that make it harder than it needs to be. (Though sometimes you can use that to your advantage by sneaking on the inside line of the wad of bikes that inevitably happens in that first turn.

to get the holeshot, why not just go into custom tracks created for that. you have to do 10 custom tracks anyways for a trophy so do 10 holeshot created tracks? i think that would work

On 1/6/2020 at 7:59 AM, melodicmizery said:

to get the holeshot, why not just go into custom tracks created for that. you have to do 10 custom tracks anyways for a trophy so do 10 holeshot created tracks? i think that would work

No reason you can't, just a little slower than going using the "retire from event" glitch for custom tracks.  But if you are struggling getting the hole shots in the races you have to do, it's definitely a viable option.

I see you have most of the trophies now, glad it's working out. The thing with this game that most people want to do is mash the gas the whole time and that just doesn't work well in this game.