Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FinalFan

Fast & Furious Crossroads (May 2020)

18 posts in this topic

game looks doo doo to be honest so my expectations are quite low as of now. 

I would love for this to be good, but I have absolutely zero confidence it will be ...

I'm unsure what do say about this. I do like the works of SMS for Need for Speed Shift 1 & 2 but was disappointed by Project CARS... And there is a Fast & Furious game which isn't great but i like the movies (have watched all except the Spin-Off Hobbs & Shaw) and i do enjoy racing games with a storymode presented by real people like they do in NfS Shift 2 or NfS (2015)... mh... i will be on the lookout for more info about this. Like actual gameplay :D

When they showed this trailer I got my hopes up a little bit. Shame that didn't pay off lol.

The fast and furious franchise has all the pieces to make a great game. I wonder why no one has been able to pull it off yet.

Most video games based on movies suck. I expect this to be no different.

I genuinely want to play this game and I have no clue why I feel this way. 

Can’t be any worse than Need for Speed since forever.

Watching The Game Awards was a painful enough experience, but when they saved thia as their big final reveal, I just laughed.

The graphics are quite abysmal for this game, by current gen standards at least, but who knows how interesting the gameplay will be. Definitely shouldn't have been the final thing revealed during the game awards either lol

17 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

When they showed this trailer I got my hopes up a little bit. Shame that didn't pay off lol.

The fast and furious franchise has all the pieces to make a great game. I wonder why no one has been able to pull it off yet.

Probably because movie based games are always pawned off to the cheapest studio to turn a quick buck. 

9 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

Watching The Game Awards was a painful enough experience, but when they saved thia as their big final reveal, I just laughed.

I was waiting for Crash Bandicoot Worlds, or Crash Bandicoot and the Mask of whatever it's called, it was a rumor, better luck next time i guess...