Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

• 2 weeks later...

156431288_4278604012152258_4052323500360

I really have no idea why I never bought this before until now. Finding a brand new is almost impossible these days, so I had to buy a used one. The disc, the manual and such were actually in great condition, but the case itself was damaged, so I had to buy a random PS3 game and swap the cases. Now, it looks like brand new.

I also bought all the DLCs (minus the Catwoman as I got that earlier) for Arkham City. I couldn't platinum it back then, but what about now? After I get Arkham Asylum done, I'll hop to that one immediately. Perhaps I can finally get it done. That, as well the final three trophies I have remaining in Arkham Knight.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

With PS3 store closing, I bought SW: The Force Unleashed Jedi Temple DLC, SW: The Force Unleashed II Endor Mission DLC and Street Fighter X Tekken DLC Characters

maxresdefault.jpg

Force-Unleashed-2-DLC.png

header.jpg?t=1447357571

Only Game I bought was Sonic Adventure 2 Battle(Game plus DLC)

tsyxnOhuWcDOadr-800x450-noPad.jpg?155565

And that is only the beginning as I'm going to buy 1(plus 2 PS Vita games) more next month.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2021 at 4:41 PM, BUdawg69 said:

Got these today.  LBP ($5) and Borderlands ($10) were good finds considering recent events.  The other two were $5 each.

games.jpg

Does LBP GOTY have all the content for the DLC trophies on it?

• Like 1