Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

3 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Do you know what's included in that 100% uncut KOA?  More content, or possibly the DLC?

"100% uncut" was only relevant for the German market because back in the day, many games were released with reduced violence. "100% uncut" just states that the game was not toned down. The DLC, however, has to be purchased separately for a premium:

Spoiler

screencapture-store-pe7jjf.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Splinter Cell HD Trilogy and Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

Splinter Cell - Awesome

Pandora Tomorrow - Ok except the frame rate, deaths and alarms. 

Chaos Theory - Best in the series and one of the greatest stealth games of all time.

Blacklist - Will be ok but Ironside isn't in it to voice Sam Fisher.

• Like 2

3ffbf6dae7a0dcc8b470237d4eee7fa715901747

Last time I can buy a physical PS3 game I like/want in a store or web store in this case since I would have to look for someone sells physical only PS3 game like Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 1 and Bleach: Soul Resurrección to name a few.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 10.3.2020 at 0:03 AM, Corrosivescott said:

When you find a gut trying to sell batman for $3 each and you offer him $20 for all... who knows what I end up doing with these, but hay I got my a lot of batman's lola101izn8uil41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Since those all are brand new, you could use them as replacement cases for your existing games if you can't find anyone to buy them

• Like 2

Purchased Prince Of Persia trilogy, Fear 3, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men: Destiny. I actually spent £130 on a new PS3 just so I can play these games. I've also played some MW2/Black Ops on the side for nostalgia. 

Edited by ExplicitJAP
  • Like 2