Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

I made an excel with +300 offline ps3 games (I'm a dreamer, thinking that I can play them all hahaha) 

I google "random number generator" 

I get a number and look at the excel to see what game it matches, if I don't have it, I buy it

So it's the turn of: 

Yakuza: Dead Souls - Edición Limitada: Amazon.es: Videojuegos

I'll buy it when I finish my 3 current games, I don't know yet if normal or limited edition (10 and 18€ respectively)

Edited by Puppeter04

@s68sc Hey, nice findings. I also have both FFXIII and XIII-2 physical copies and on the hunt for Lightning Returns physical copy while I play the digital edition, but still no luck so far, it seems to be very rare. KH 2.5 Remix is also quite rare here, I've got a copy of 1.5 Remix many years ago but still can't find 2.5 Remix at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

@s68sc Hey, nice findings. I also have both FFXIII and XIII-2 physical copies and on the hunt for Lightning Returns physical copy while I play the digital edition, but still no luck so far, it seems to be very rare. KH 2.5 Remix is also quite rare here, I've got a copy of 1.5 Remix many years ago but still can't find 2.5 Remix at all.

i'm in hunt for Lightning Returns too, i found some copy on ebay but i don't know if are good or not...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2020 at 8:11 AM, SelectiveGamer said:

I'm too worried that there won't be any remasters. So I've decided to buy the PS3/3DS era Tales of games. I'm going to spread them out though because I don't want to wear myself out on the series by playing multiple in a row. If remasters comes before I get around to the older gen games... then I'll abandon the older gen game and just play the remastered one. Will I have wasted my money? Obviously yes but I just hate taking risks.

I decided to start with the first Tales of games that I played/I ever played until recently.

283512_front.jpg

I'm the rare person that actually liked the sequel. Everyone else hated it. What a shock. 1f630.png

This is actually a really good game in my opinion, I was lucky to get this and "Graces" for the PS3 early in the consoles life.

• 4 weeks later...