Attack on Completion 2020 (sign ups Closed)

2 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

The complete collection on the PSN store maps to this trophy list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3725-kings-quest

I bought the complete collection on the PSN store and that's the trophy list it ended up being for me, the one you're linking is more than likely the physical version.  The digital complete collection ends up being more like a season pass because you'll have to download each episode individually rather than just have a single game download.

Thanks for clearing this up. I stand corrected!

Good news for @Milktastrophe as the digital complete edition is a very good price at the moment.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

Thanks for clearing this up. I stand corrected!

Good news for @Milktastrophe as the digital complete edition is a very good price at the moment.

No problem!  I admit I can see where the confusion can come since there is really nothing to explain which version each one is.  Physical version is honestly only a guess for the other list because we know there is one.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 1

Update for me.

I started Medievil in January and finished it as much as I willing for now. I just have the old cheat code trophy to go - I want the Medievil platinum to be number 100. 

I am slowly working on Red Dead Redemption 2 (the second game I started in January. 

I want to earn the platinum for Need for Speed Heat and Far Cry 4 this month. They were games I started at the end of 2019 and would love get them out of the way before I start any new games. This will net me 33 more trophies (taking my total of unearned below 1400). My goal for 2020 is less that 1000 unearned trophies. Taking it one small goal at a time. 

I will fire up my ps3 this month too. I want to finish One Piece Pirate Warriors and Lego Harry Potter - years 1-4 as well. 

• Like 4

Got the Plat for goat simulator, that has boosted my percentage! Flappy goat will haunt me for months :S

Woking on Rayman Legends as just need to clean up with most of the left over trophies. 

I think I'm still at the beginning of Witcher 3, hoping to get the main story completed this month :D 

• Like 2

I'm afraid of starting new games ?

Currently working on various ps3 games I haven't touched for a while. The Spelunker HD dlc is killing me. Takes forever. I need almost an entire day to do one of the dlc's. First single player then mp and it doesn't get easier. 

I gotta be more careful with plus games that have dlc.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

Everytime I complete a game I always think I've made more progress on my percentage than I actually have, the actual percentage increase is always so disappointing 1f614.png1f614.png1f614.png

I'm starting to think my goal of 85% is going to be a lot harder than I initially thought.

Man, I feel that. I get like a .10% increase on completing a new game. Lol.

Making good progress though, found a boosting group to do Magicka 2, so that will be finished soon. Been working on Dragon Age: Origins. The new game I started, The Wolf Among Us, is inching towards completion (been using it to keep my trophy streak alive if I don't earn anything else that day). Just got back into positive range last night though, so woo! lol.

• Like 1

@Milktastrophe Thank you so much for sharing your work, I've just gone through and added my backlog to it..

My completion calculation seems to be out by a mere .03%, but I can live with that!

On 2/7/2020 at 8:46 AM, Milktastrophe said:

Repeat for beige and "$I2>0.2", green and "$I2>0.1".

I had to slightly edit your formulas to get them to work.. ?

Beige: =AND($I2<0.5,$I2>0.2)

Green: =AND($I2<0.2,$I2>0)

Edited by iXanon

8 minutes ago, SanctifiedSword said:

Probably shot myself in the foot by playing Super Meat Boy since I have a goal of 100%. I forgot I didn't put it as 99%. If I plat this game within the year, that'll be something. 

If you don't reach 100% it's fine.

But if you reach 100% AND plat SMB that will be super cool!

I believe you can do it.

• Like 2

On 14.2.2020 at 8:06 PM, SanctifiedSword said:

Probably shot myself in the foot by playing Super Meat Boy since I have a goal of 100%. I forgot I didn't put it as 99%. If I plat this game within the year, that'll be something. 

Sitting in the same boat, I plan on Super Meat Boy platinum being my last trophy to get in order to reach 100%. I gained more and more of this unforgiving beast over the years, currently I only have 2 missing trophies left to get. If I can get that far you can do it too because I have little patience for this kind of ironman run crap compared to other people, so if you do not take massive breaks in between the trophy milestones you could be done with it in a matter of days.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nighcisama said:

Sitting in the same boat, I plan on Super Meat Boy platinum being my last trophy to get in order to reach 100%. I gained more and more of this unforgiving beast over the years, currently I only have 2 missing trophies left to get. If I can get that far you can do it too because I have little patience for this kind of ironman run crap compared to other people, so if you do not take massive breaks in between the trophy milestones you could be done with it in a matter of days.

Good luck to you with that platinum. It's a brutal game. Even one twitch of the fingers on some of these levels can screw up a whole run. I'm still working on the warp zones and my god world 5's warp zones are brutal. The rest are okay though. Going to take a long time to have the patience to learn these zones. At least some of the earlier no-death runs are easy, but I'm dreading Zombie Boy/Girl Boy/Impossible Boy. The dumb gravity ball things I don't understand. Taking a break to play Diablo 3 and Skyrim now. Lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gruffiiti said:

Hows everyone else doing with this challenge?

I'm at +3.18% just like I was at the beginning of the month.

This Tomb Raider multiplayer grind is taking more time than I expected. Although, I would have probably been done with it by now if I hadn't turned the game off every time I got bored by it (which usually takes an hour). ?

But I'm level 54 now. The finish line (lvl 60) is very close. So I'll keep going until I reach it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gruffiiti said:

Im happy with the progress Ive made so far on completion. Just hit 70.01% last night and this puts me at exactly 5% increase for the year so far. 1f601.png

Doing a loop de loop back on my backlog to clean up before I keep moving forward. Pretty fun challenge so far. Keep going on those %'s. :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Im happy with the progress Ive made so far on completion. Just hit 70.01% last night and this puts me at exactly 5% increase for the year so far. 1f601.png

Finally got back my % from starting a new TTG to keep my trophy streak alive. Going to be grinding out Magicka 2 for a small boost (but a nice UR plat). Been playing Iceborne trying to get crowns but that has been boring me, crowns are not a fun grind. Bleh. Need to get back to Dragon Age to keep knocking that out. Almost done with Lumines (amazing game) and then I will be going back to FFX-2 (another Bleh). 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alderriz said:

This Tomb Raider multiplayer grind is taking more time than I expected. Although, I would have probably been done with it by now if I hadn't turned the game off every time I got bored by it (which usually takes an hour). 1f643.png

But I'm level 54 now. The finish line (lvl 60) is very close. So I'll keep going until I reach it.

Ahh yeah the MP grind on Tomb Raider. Can’t tell you how many times I fell asleep with controller in hand while grinding to 60. ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

I am up 1.05% for the challenge, which is pretty good considering I added 2 new games last month. This dropped me by almost a 1%. I have theoretically improved by 2% (it's my argument and I'm sticking to it)

Well done on your 5% increase! That is massive and worth celebrating. Good job!

1 hour ago, Alderriz said:

This Tomb Raider multiplayer grind is taking more time than I expected. Although, I would have probably been done with it by now if I hadn't turned the game off every time I got bored by it (which usually takes an hour). 1f643.png

3.18% is huge too! Well done. 

• Like 4

im almost 2% completed. have one trophy to go for burnout platinum , but focusing on hot pursuit on ps3. just leveling up sorta griding at the moment , and hopefully be able to knock the 4 multiplayer trophies off one of these days.

thankfully my goal of 15% this year should be achievable , only downfall will be when i decide to start a new game or when a new one comes out. ff7 im looking at you.

Edited by Dvst8u
  • Like 2

I've had a 1.41% increase since the start of the challenge which is decent I suppose. Still got 6.21% to go which I'm starting to think is going to be impossible unless I quit my job and buy no new games what so ever(which isn't going to happen ?).

8 hours ago, Alderriz said:

This Tomb Raider multiplayer grind is taking more time than I expected. Although, I would have probably been done with it by now if I hadn't turned the game off every time I got bored by it (which usually takes an hour). ?

I did this grind a couple of years back and it took forever. Just made sure to always have a podcast or a YT video on otherwise I would've died of boredom. 

Have you had the large XP boost yet? I think I got that around level 50 or so. You get it for delivering a certain amount of bags or something, I'm struggling to remember.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Can’t tell you how many times I fell asleep with controller in hand while grinding to 60. ?

Wow, that hasn't happend to me... yet ?

10 hours ago, Gumby114 said:

3.18% is huge too! Well done. 

Thanks! It's not that impressive, though, considering I only have 19 games on my profile ?

4 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

I've had a 1.41% increase since the start of the challenge which is decent I suppose. Still got 6.21% to go which I'm starting to think is going to be impossible.

I think this is not a bad pace. You're a little bit ahead for the February, if my math is correct. 

4 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

Have you had the large XP boost yet? I think I got that around level 50 or so. You get it for delivering a certain amount of bags or something, I'm struggling to remember.

Wait, are XP boosts a thing in this game?

There are medkits that you have to carry in one of the multiplayer modes, but I'm not sure they count towards anything. Maybe you're thinking of something different. But I can't really tell cause I played this mode, like, twice. Everyone plays TDM when I search for a game. 

edit: Just read the threads about MP. So I guess I could've been doing the solo method all this time. Welp. Will read the threads more thoroughly before playing a game like this next time. 

Edited by Alderriz