• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

40-platinum.png10th Platinum40-platinum.png

Battlefield 4

1Lcea1c2.png

:platinum: Platinum Trophy

Collect all other Battlefield 4™ Trophies

I didn't really want to make this my 10th Platinum, because the title sucks "Platinum Trophy". It should've been something better. I just platted it, because I wanted to.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 8/16/2016 at 9:16 PM, LambzGoHard said:

Just earned my 2500th trophy last month, it was the One Of Us trophy in Far Cry 3. My next milestone is 50 platinums, i currently have 49! It will more than likely be Far Cry 4 on PS3.

LOL you and I have the exact same amount of Platinums and about the same amount of trophies too.

• 2 weeks later...

2500th Trophy Milestone from FLOW

Vegetarian

Eat all foods in a campaign without killing any advanced creature

9Lc26f79.png

• Like 1

Fastest Platinum

L83c4bb.png

LATE SHIFT

1L5361be.png

:platinum: Platinum Trophy - Acquire all trophies

This replaced Teslagrad as my fasted platinum which is kind of sad, I think, because I really liked Teslagrad and I feel like Late Shift is not really a game, it's an interactive movie. Anyone know a fast and easy platinum that I can replace this with, that actually is a very fun game to play?

Decided to buy this and watch it with the missus, who was interested in it as well. After the first viewing, she wanted to see a second version with all choices made differently. After that, we did a third one, and after that I took to grinding out the remaining trophies but we still watched all the endings. Apparently that took just over six hours, Teslagrad took me seven and a half. Could've done Late Shift even quicker without resorting to neglecting the endings becuase I took some breaks in between, especially between getting the final ending and going for the last remaining trophy.

3 hours ago, jaehyun1009 said:

Trophy #4500 - :bronze:The Spice of Life from Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

Such a fun game, too bad my wife doesn't like the soundtrack so now I only play it occasionally when a friend comes along.