Post Your most Recent Milestone!

Beyondthegrave07

9 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

This replaced Teslagrad as my fasted platinum which is kind of sad, I think, because I really liked Teslagrad and I feel like Late Shift is not really a game, it's an interactive movie. Anyone know a fast and easy platinum that I can replace this with, that actually is a very fun game to play?

Any of the games from Arcade Game Series.

4 short (and easy with save backup exploit) platinum trophies as well if you're ever interested in increasing your platinum count.

Edited by jaehyun1009

21 minutes ago, jaehyun1009 said:

Any of the games from Arcade Game Series.

4 short (and easy with save backup exploit) platinum trophies as well if you're ever interested in increasing your platinum count.

Thanks, I'll check if there's anything to my liking once my backlog is a bit smaller.

• 2 weeks later...

1000th trophy! 

xq8w482.png

:bronze: - Love at First Sight - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

As I said in my status update when I reached 1000 I don't do anything special for milestones. I'm okay with it being a minimal effort bronze :lol:

• 11 months later...

I have two recent milestones:

125th Platinum - Steins;Gate 0

1L45d084.png

To the Promised Place 
100% Completed Steins;Gate 0.

I loved Steins;Gate, so I decided that Steins;Gate 0 would be my 125th platinum. :)

7000th trophy - Watch Dogs 2

55Ldfbbf0.png

That Escalated Quickly 
Finish Operation: Moscow Gambit

I was just playing this game's DLCs and I thought this trophy had a funny name for a 7000th trophy! :D

• 1 month later...

1500th Trophy

Far Cry Primal

z3kpis4.png

:bronze: - Right on Target

Kill a target 50ft away or more using a spear

I found a pretty good spot for this one on the Eastern side of the map next to a campfire in a cave. Save there and if you miss the enemy in the lake to the right, no need for letting the enemy kill you and wasting resources, reload and try again with your stuff intact. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Milestone :platinum: #100 :platinum:

1L61febd.png

One Last Time

Collect All The Trophies

Never in my dream I'll be able to reach #100 platinum trophies cause I didn't hunt for trophy on my first year in 2010. -_- It all started when I got my first platinum on Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Luckily I didn't give up during crushing difficulty or maybe in that period I didn't have any credit for new game so I bite my teeth and push through the game and the rest is history. :giggle: But I still stay true to my gaming habits and try to 100% every game I played even there is no trophy required for 100% and trophy is another bonus that squeeze the game out even more. :blush: Actually some trophy requirement is so hilarious and in my early days I didn't know some multiplayer trophy can be boosted, Lol. :facepalm: Anyway I'm not a true hardcore trophy hunter so it's was still a small achievement for me. :popcorn::yay::D

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Platinum Video

Spoiler

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My 2000th Trophy! So glad I didn't fuck it up and managed to make it Borderlands 1's Platinum =) 

I just love the franchise and I was close to getting the Plat, so it was a logical thing to do!

Also love the Platinum Artwork :D

1L0e571e.png

Borderland Defender 
You have defeated all bosses and are a powerful force to be reckoned with

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...