PlayStation 5 Dualsense First Impression Poll

PooPooBlast

What do you think of the Dualsense 5?  

386 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Dualsense 5?

• Sony has outdone themselves. Controller looks very slick and I can't wait to try it out.
    • It's decent but could've been better.
    • I'm impartial about it. So long as I have a functional controller between my hands, I'm content
    • I don't like it. There are some features I wanted that aren't there.
    • The controller is lacking and looks like horse crap. I don't know what Sony engineers were smoking.

How the controller looks is the least of my concerns. I have to say I'm quite disappointed with the ps4 controller. I don't even game that much and care of my controllers, yet I'm on my 5th controller in just three years. Just to put it in perspective, the original PSX controllers I have are still fine with easily over 3k hours on them, same goes for ps2 controllers. 

I'm right in the middle. 

I was surprised by the super negative and super positive reactions yesterday. It looks like... a normal controller. It's fine.

For me it's one of the things where there is nothing to have a burning opinion about.

It's not a PS3 boomerang controller or something like that.

49 minutes ago, Todd Coward said:

Another completely pointless thread. All you can judge is the design. That's all. Since there will be different colour variations, it's pointless to even argue about that. By the way, the best gamepad ever built is this one:

Reveal hidden contents

Xbox-360-S-Controller.jpg

If its pointless and you don't like it why participate? Let the people who wish to talk about it and discuss it do that. No need to poo poo all of us. Just don't click the thread

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

If its pointless and you don't like it why participate? Let the people who wish to talk about it and discuss it do that. No need to poo poo all of us. Just don't click the thread

Democracy means to criticize things. I don't participate. In fact, I said absolute nothing about the PS5 controller because there is nothing to say until I actually used it.

44 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I think this survey is useful just for aesthetic first-impressions, so its overall value doesn't go beyond that. How functional stuff like haptic feedback and the in-built speaker/microphone etc is would be speculation until we get our hands on the gear properly. I'd definitely be interested to see survey results around functionality once people are using it.

Well then the overall value is nearly 0.

The survey clearly mentions something about features so I don’t think its all aesthetic, anyway. Even if we don’t test the features, they are worth mentioning, I guess, speculating is all we people like.

2 hours ago, Todd Coward said:

Another completely pointless thread. All you can judge is the design. That's all. Since there will be different colour variations, it's pointless to even argue about that. By the way, the best gamepad ever built is this one:

Hide contents

Xbox-360-S-Controller.jpg

that is ugly AF.  Thanks for pointing out it could always be worse

• Like 3

1 minute ago, breakXedge said:

I don't like the black/white color, hope we can get a full black with color on the buttons. Looks similar to the xbox one but with the two sticks on their place, not the weird shit microsoft does.

The "weird shit" Microsoft does is industry standard by now. Only Sony refuses to adapt to what's common since 2005.

Just now, Todd Coward said:

The "weird shit" Microsoft does is industry standard by now. Only Sony refuses to adapt to what's common since 2005.

Yeah, whatever. It's just unconfortable to have one stick up and one down. I don't think there's a "standard".

• Like 2