Currently free to download on Malaysian PSN. EDIT: No longer available.

Having a fkd sleeping pattern has paid dividends this morning, thanks for this, saved me $50 AUD! I feel some sort of vindication for them including that shitty ‘drive 1000 miles’ trophy now ?

Edited by OTPYG
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, princebatta said:

Do I have to make the Malaysian account my primary to play it on my actual primary account and get trophies? 

No you just have to sign into that account on your ps4 and then choose to download it then you can launch it on your main account

6 minutes ago, princebatta said:

Do I have to make the Malaysian account my primary to play it on my actual primary account and get trophies? 

17 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

You can play it with your original account as long as your PS4 is activated as your primary PS4 for the Malaysian account.

6 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

So? Where is my free preorder?

What do you mean 'free' preorder? Mafia 2 is only free because of an error on PSN store and only in one store region/country.

The only thing legitimately made free are M3 DLC's that are slowly updating with the store.

MAFIA 2 for regular price of around 30 EUR is slowly showing up under new games section as will Mafia 1 in due time (pre-order).

You don't get it for free genius, you get to buy it. Arguably it is the one thing in this trilogy that will be worth the money considering the entire remake and age of the game.