Currently free to download on Malaysian PSN. EDIT: No longer available.

Already downloading. It's not fair that Steam users get the definitive editon for free when I have the original in my PS3. So I'm pretty happy with this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, usapro2017 said:

people like you are killing the games industry. I hope Sony bans your account 

Same happened with Knack 2 and Sony admitted the mistake and payed the company for the damage. Must likely it will be the same here. 

A friend of mine already payed for the game and is going to let me play it so for me I won't take the deal but if anyone wants to save a buck go for it, it isn't like the remaster is out of this world. 

Just now, Golem25 said:

I suppose the process is to set up a Malaysian profile, add it to the download list, and download it to your PS4? Can you then play the game on your original account on that same PS4? Or is it bound to a profile?

I have a US account (this one with all the trophies made before PSN was available in my country) and second one with PS+ and all. I can play everything and use online since my USA is tied to my CRO one. So in theory you should have no issues downloading it from a Malaysian one and playing on yours whatever country it is...

This must be an error of some sort, nothing like this on the EU store. DLC for M3 are slowly updating - Faster Baby still needs to be free for M3 owners.

1 minute ago, Golem25 said:

I suppose the process is to set up a Malaysian profile, add it to the download list, and download it to your PS4? Can you then play the game on your original account on that same PS4? Or is it bound to a profile?

You can play it with your original account as long as your PS4 is activated as your primary PS4 for the Malaysian account.

1 minute ago, Valkirye22 said:

I have a US account (this one with all the trophies made before PSN was available in my country) and second one with PS+ and all. I can play everything and use online since my USA is tied to my CRO one. So in theory you should have no issues downloading it from a Malaysian one and playing on yours whatever country it is...

This must be an error of some sort, nothing like this on the EU store. DLC for M3 are slowly updating - Faster Baby still needs to be free for M3 owners.

1 minute ago, AvengedEvil said:

You can play it with your original account as long as your PS4 is activated as your primary PS4 for the Malaysian account.

Extremely based and incredibly redpilled, thank you both. Golem25-MY now exists and is a thing.

• Like 2

Just now, djb5f said:

I created a Malaysian account too,  First non US-account for me lol.  Have I opened Pandora’s Box now where I start stacking multiple region games.  I hope not!

I swore I wasnt going to stack games but then I got a vita and now I have two stacks. 

I only have one region though and I'm not planning on getting more.