Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Started Lies of P on Xbox Series X yesterday. Great game so far and it's so incredibly convenient to pick up from where I left off in seconds with Quick Resume. 

On Nintendo 3DS I'm playing Etrian Odyssey Nexus. In the 7th labyrinth and just unlocked subclasses. 

Octopath Traveler 2 is my current evening game on Switch after I completed Piofiore: Episodio 1926

Playing nothing on PC at the moment but installed EA Sports PGA Tour today via Game Pass so it's ready for whenever I feel like starting it.

• 2 weeks later...

Elden Ring (PC) - 4K max settings, but no motion blur (I don't care for it) and Ray Tracing off because there's no DLSS. RT takes too much of a performance hit even on a RTX 4080/i9-13900K, especially in the Bower of Bounty area. With no RT I get a smooth 60 FPS. For PS5 I used the performance mode... I didn't even think about RT there. I'm curious to see how RT would work on the PS5 Pro.

Arcade Archives: Emeraldia (PS4) - Namco's falling tile puzzler with color matching. This isn't just 3 in a row, but you have to crack a block by landing another same color one on top of it. Cracking a block twice crushes it and takes out any other adjacent ones of its color. You can set off some good chain reactions similar to Klax or Columns.

The Talos Primciple 2 (PC) - A sequel to Croteam's puzzle game. They've switched over to Unreal 5 instead of Serious Engine 4 for this one, and it looks great. Worth the $30.

PS5: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 😪

• just gotta finish grinding out the XP (incredibly boring, even playing with friends gets repetitive and humdrum 🫠)

PS4: Butcher

• lots of fun with this one, really didn't expect to like it as much as I do with the art style
  • the gameplay is incredibly fast and action-packed - definitely recommend

PS3: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC (all three of them)

• base game is done sans one trophy
  • want to finish all the DLC and then pop the platinum and 100% at the same time
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2024 at 12:29 AM, Viper said:

PS5: The Division. I'm both enjoying it and not at the same time. It can be a bit unforgiving sometimes playing solo...but it can be hard to put down.

Vita: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril. Playing it as my secondary game to have something simple to earn trophies in, as I won't be able to get one from Division every day. Very different from the PS3/PS4 versions. 

PSP: Smackdown vs. RAW 2006. Playing through the Smackdown Season Mode.

Still playing these, level 30 in The Division and getting prepped to start all the Online and Dark Zone stuff. But have added WWE 2K24 on PS5...but that's more for casual play, if 2K22 and 23 are anything to go by, I won't bother with the Plat, I'll just get a majority of the trophies. 

And on Switch playing Zelda: Link's Awakening Remake. Absolutely love this game. 

Also kinda went back and played Mortal Kombat 9 on PS3 yesterday and after 10 years I managed to get another trophy in it for completing 50% of the story. I may stick that one out for awhile and get more trophies in it (and complete the story). I can't Plat it anymore due to the online being torn down...but if I can raise the trophy percentage of it and get some of the stuff I couldn't back in 2014 that'd be pretty cool. Who knows it may even convince me to finally play MKXL which I bought when it was super cheap in a sale, and I never really knew why (I love MK, but I just suck at fighting games these days). 

I've been currently playing these 4 games. After I platinum FF7 and R&C3, I plan to replay Crisis Core: FF7 and R&C: Deadlocked.

No interest in playing Deltarune, until Toby Fox inevitably releases Chapters 3-5 in the future.

Final Fantasy VII (PS4 Port, replaying on my PS5)

Phineas & Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension (PS3, playing on my PS5 thru PS+ Premium)

Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal HD (PS3, replaying on my PS5 thru PS+ Premium)

Undertale (PS4 Port, replaying on my PS5)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I started my first full, legit playthrough of Fallout 3 on Friday. I played for 4.5 hrs in 2010 but lost interest for some reason. I picked it back up because I had like 3 out of 70+ trophies earned and I've been working on my PS3 backlog. I must say, I love it! It literally feels like Skyrim with guns 😂. Unfortunately like all Bethesda titles there are a lot of missables so I'm using a guide the entire time I'm playing which kills some of the immersion, but I am still having a lot of fun. I'm excited to try some of the newer titles like Fallout 4 and 76.

The Fallout TV show definitely helped push me towards revisiting the series. I will probably watch the show when I finish Fallout 3, and then I will dive into NV, Fallout 4 and Fallout 76. 

Edited by Poindexter2291

Elden Ring (PC) - I defeated Malenia here as well. I didn't respec with Rennala to set INT to 70, but instead kept the Warrior build and summoned Mimic Tear +10. My weapons this time were the Sword of Night and Flame +10, and a Cold Great Stars +20 with Chilling Mist ash of war because Malenia is weak to frost. For phase 1 I used the CGS with the CM buff. SoNaF's comet beam (it's like Comet Azur, though maybe not as strong as the full sorcery version) is good to punish her Scarlet Aeonia at the start of phase 2. As phase 2 kicks off and she winds up, run towards her then break right as you come close.

SoNaF is still pretty good, even if it's been nerfed. Maybe it was too powerful originally.

• Like 1

Currently playing through the entire catalog of 3rd person Duke Nukem games.

Starting with:

PS1 Duke Nukem Land of the Babes

spacer.png

Meanwhile on PS4 i'm trying to platinum A Knight's Quest which is not a bad game for what it is trying to be(Zelda).

spacer.png