Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge

On 4/10/2020 at 6:37 PM, emzynitro__ said:

For Battlefront II, reaching level 50 in multiplayer is a lot easier now because wednesday's are now worth triple xp and weekend's are double xp.

We have a good fellow here, I see! Thanks for the info my mate, I was waiting until December to start this game but maybe I can make a few adjustments to this.

Do you know how long this would take place? 

On 06/10/2020 at 6:34 AM, Xenoblast91 said:

We have a good fellow here, I see! Thanks for the info my mate, I was waiting until December to start this game but maybe I can make a few adjustments to this.

Do you know how long this would take place? 

As in how long they plan to do this?
Indefinitely. Theres no more content patches coming (Sad times) so they're always putting double XP weekends and Triple on Wednesdays.

If you reallyyyyyyy want to boost your level up (I love the game, so im getting it naturally) you can spam Co-Op modes and just get 100s of kills a game, takes about 10-12mins a game and you can jump like 30-40 levels in one day grinding.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

So instead of starting up Rune Factory again I decided instead to start Alphadia Genesis thinking I could knock it out in a couple of days.  Wow, was I really mistaken because this is the hardest Kemco plat I've done so far solely for the very annoying treasure chest trophy.  Most Kemco games that have trophies like that don't require getting all chests, just a majority.  The exception is Revenant Saga (and I think Asdivine Dios also, but that may have just had less leeway).  However, unlike Revenant Saga and pretty much every other game like it, there is absolutely no way to confirm if you got all the chests in an area.  The other games have an item or ability that tells you if you got all the chests on the floor you're currently on, so at least you can quickly narrow down locations for missed chests since it's very easy to not see ones in hidden passages.  On top of that, Alphadia Genesis has the hardest to see hidden passages that I've seen in the games.  I know this game is one of their older ones, but they could have easily done it like their other games and given a bit of leeway on the trophy.  Because it's been such a pain in the butt to locate the 8 chests I was still missing, I decided to just go ahead and start another playthrough with a treasure listing I found on RPG Insanity and check them off as I go instead.  Then to boot, the game itself was a pretty bland Kemco title.  I don't expect a ton out of the games, but they usually have good character interactions that make for a fun story, this one just didn't really draw me in like the others.

I was lucky that I stumbled onto that same treasure chest guide early, I would have missed a bunch for sure. Alphadia took me almost 4 days to finish when I thought I'd be able to run through it in 1 or 2. Which still isn't too bad, but way longer than I was expecting for a "quick" platinum. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

I was lucky that I stumbled onto that same treasure chest guide early, I would have missed a bunch for sure. Alphadia took me almost 4 days to finish when I thought I'd be able to run through it in 1 or 2. Which still isn't too bad, but way longer than I was expecting for a "quick" platinum. 

Yeah, I also admit it really felt quite drawn out compared to other Kemco titles.  In most the story feels like just the right length, this one felt a bit too long.  Very much hoping Liege Dragon will do a better job scratching the itch for a nice fun, quick game.  It seems to be a much newer title, as in it was actually released in 2020 rather than just ported to PS4 in 2020 and their newer titles have been pretty good. 

• Like 3