[Video] Road Bustle Trophy Guide - 1$ PLATINUM UNDER 10mins

OverHypedG

1 hour ago, usapro2017 said:

Yay.. yet more utter shite stinking up the PSN store. A game I bet nobody would ever bother purchasing if trophies never existed.

And? When you buy these games, you're supporting indie devs who might go onto making something even better or working with a larger game developer or company.

7 hours ago, usapro2017 said:

Yay.. yet more utter shite stinking up the PSN store. A game I bet nobody would ever bother purchasing if trophies never existed.

Even if it had the old style of PS3 lists with 9 bronze, 2 silver and one gold nobody would give it a second look but you can get three garbage plats in a half hour so people eat it up

Trashalaika has ruined the trophy system and other devs like this are starting to copy that

2 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Even if it had the old style of PS3 lists with 9 bronze, 2 silver and one gold nobody would give it a second look but you can get three garbage plats in a half hour so people eat it up

Trashalaika has ruined the trophy system and other devs like this are starting to copy that

Ratalaika actually puts effort into their games with branching story paths and multiple endings.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CuteBoringLove said:

Ratalaika actually puts effort into their games with branching story paths and multiple endings.

That you sadly won't see, since the trophy list is shorter then finishing the game. :awesome:

13 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

And? When you buy these games, you're supporting indie devs who might go onto making something even better or working with a larger game developer or company.

Oh no. These guys are on the same level as steam shovelware. Their are not gonna make good games. This game is already broken when released (see the video). They are just here to milk the cash. And I hate to see more of it on the psstore since it will open floodgates for more shovelware. If it shows profitable. 

I will predict that in 1-3 month(s) they will throw in another trash game.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

That you sadly won't see, since the trophy list is shorter then finishing the game. :awesome:

Oh no. These guys are on the same level as steam shovelware. Their are not gonna make good games. This game is already broken when released (see the video). They are just here to milk the cash. And I hate to see more of it on the psstore since it will open floodgates for more shovelware. If it shows profitable. 

I will predict that in 1-3 month(s) they will throw in another trash game.

I guess that depends if you're playing for the trophies or for the game ?‍♂️

17 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Lmfao someone made a clean $1,000 minimum off you guys overnight for this highly coveted platinum trophy, 

Not sure I would call it “clean” since Sony takes a cut; then there are development and distribution costs - and of course time.  They are going to have to sell a lot more than 1,000 units to break even.

21 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Lmfao someone made a clean $1,000 minimum off you guys overnight for this highly coveted platinum trophy, and lucky for you there's more trophy lists for this same exact game in the pipeline too. With such a successful response, I'm sure there will be a lot more games like this in the near future! :yay: An idea I have is a game where you row a boat in a circle for 5 minutes to get a platinum trophy. That would definitely be one I'd put on my trophy shelf.

Lmfao someone got a few likes off this post for a highly derivative comment, and lucky for us there's more like it saying the exact same thing in the pipeline, too.  With such a successful response, I'm sure there will be a lot more comments like this in the near future!  :yay:  An idea I have is a comment where you just regurgitate the same opinions for 5 posts to get likes.  That would definitely be one I'd put on my profile.

• Like 4

On 8/26/2020 at 9:30 PM, djb5f said:

Not sure I would call it “clean” since Sony takes a cut; then there are development and distribution costs - and of course time.  They are going to have to sell a lot more than 1,000 units to break even.

Well I guess that the platform riddled with this kind of crap (steam) would be a lot cleaner if asset flippers (like this) can't break even. :awesome:

So I disagree.

On 26/08/2020 at 4:24 AM, BlindMango said:

Lmfao someone made a clean $1,000 minimum off you guys overnight for this highly coveted platinum trophy, and lucky for you there's more trophy lists for this same exact game in the pipeline too. With such a successful response, I'm sure there will be a lot more games like this in the near future! :yay: An idea I have is a game where you row a boat in a circle for 5 minutes to get a platinum trophy. That would definitely be one I'd put on my trophy shelf.

Lmao your profile is filled with big AAA titles that are just as broken like this game, filled with micro transaction and youre here making richer some man in suits while developers are treat like slave. And you criticize a little développer who can make a few bucks. That’s pathetic in my opinion.

and we got it, you don’t like having to "deal" with the "same list over and over" you said that one post out of two ?

• Like 2