When/Why do you delete friends on your friend list?

Beyondthegrave07

Inactivity - if the friend has't been online for 3 weeks or so, then I delete them.

Spam - had this today; some idiot on Borderlands 2 must have been mashing the button sending me invites, so they got deleted and blocked sharpish.

Constant signing in/out - winds me up when I am trying to enjoy the game, especially something like Heavy Rain. Deleted someone the other day for that, felt good!

I only delete friends if they turn out to be assholes or don't even reply once to me. Most people I add are cool people from this site or cool people I have played with, so I couldn't bring myself to delete them for being offline a month or two. I have been offline for months, just got back online two days ago and it doesn't appear that anyone deleted me. I'm touched :'O

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I don't know personally you may get booted off after 2 months but I mainly have ppl that I know IRL as friends & a few I have from the granddaddy of websites that provides a gazillion FAQs of games, you know, that one. 

Constant signing in/out - winds me up when I am trying to enjoy the game, especially something like Heavy Rain. Deleted someone the other day for that, felt good!

No offence but whenever I play games like that or just want a little solitude I just set the notification button to off.

I say this because I'm sure ppl hate when I sign/on sign/off, sign/on sign/off, sign/on sign/off.

Why?

Well sometimes I'll turn 1st PS3 on with one game, say for example Saints Row The Third and set my player up inside their crib.

Next I turn on my other PS3, sign into the network, which boots me out of 1st PS3. Then I set up Gran Turismo and do one online challenge race. Typically last 8-10 min. Finish the race, save my progress, stay signed on but I go back to 1st PS3 & go grind on one of the many challenges on S.R. III, do this for 10 -12 min, then rinse & repeat. 

If they haven't been active, I don't outright delete them.  THat said, if I ever reach 100+, the inactive people that I do not know personally or have a friendship with are the first to go.  ALso, I will delete if someone is obnoxious.  I didn't delete yet on the PS3, but I did end up deleting someone off of my 3ds because they were hazardous to my town's health.

• 3 weeks later...

People who don't read the 'not available' icon next to your name is a deletable offence. I deleted a guy for lambasting me for preordering a ps4 and deleted a friend who turned all potty mouthed on me for crashing a helicopter in bf3!. You can turn off friend notifications for when they come online by the way. If any friend starts sending lame messages about nothing, I just sign out.

• 3 weeks later...